Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend Mad I Said I Don't Want To Get Married

matygee

Don Juan
Reaction score
We've been going out for 5 months and shes talked about getting married alot. She says I'm the one bla bla bla. I personally think its way to early. And I told her today maybe we should have a threesome and she got all mad saying how I don't want to be with her or get married. I figure its like she lives in a ****ing fantasy world or something. I said I'll be with her and I'm with her so whats the problem?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
matygee said:
... I said I'll be with her and I'm with her so whats the problem?
She asked you to add 1+1 and you answered 3; do the math. What would you expect her to say?

Dntueva

Don Juan
Reaction score
"lets get married" I have a great idea lets have a 3some?
Where did that come from?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and shes talked about getting married
umm..she's a woman. that's what she is supposed to do. A woman will never come out and ask you to marry them.. but they will start letting you go with them to their friends marriages and say little **** like "oh this is so beautiful"

She is trying to secure her future. you have known this broad for 5 months and she wants to jump in for the rest of your life?

that's a sign for me to run right there. any woman that is even saying anything with the letter M in the first year can go.

whats the problem?
she is trying to shame you into a marriage. This is pathetic and what's even more pathetic is that this is how it usually works.

Then 5 years now, you end up getting a divorce from a woman you didn't want to marry in the first place.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are socialized to want and furthermore EXPECT marriage, especially if she's really in love with you. Basically relationships are like companies - they are either growing or going downhill. You can't blame her for wanting it to keep going forward. My ex understood this intuitively. She'd bring up marriage and when I'd make the very rational point that we were too young for that she'd explain her enthusiasm with "Well we've been BF/GF for so long... I just want MORE. We need to be going somewhere." Since I wouldn't take it to engagement it eventually broke down. BTW bringing up a 3-some for the first time to a girl at a point when a she is practically proposing to you is like giving a starving African boy an iPod. Pretty much anything but what she wants, and I'd expect no less than a freak out on her part.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, it's Brother! Long time no talk!

I was told I was marriage material...at like....15 days. Funny to think 10 days later she dumped me.