Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend left herself logged on facebook

Reaction score
No no NO NO NO NO

You guys got me all mixed up and you are misunderstanding what I am saying.

You can have sex with the same girl as many times a week as you want......but why would you want to do a full marriage-like commitment to achieve that with that ONE girl? Why put yourself in a position of weakness and limit yourself from the amount of girls that you all want to be with, by going with the SOCIETY STANARD OF HAVING A COMMITTED GIRLFRIEND?

Once again, there is no point to commit to any one girl at a young age, because the relationship will end, and your feelings will be hurt (once again, if you don’t believe me, why don’t you read some of the threads on here about guys and their "guuuurlfriend" and how bad they feel whenver there are these bullshyt relationship issues).

The only time when it is okay to commit is when you have played the field, and played the field heavily, and you KNOW what you truly want and need, and that just NEVEr happens when you are 18, 19, or 21 years old, you are just too young for commitment, IT SERVES NO PURPOSE

Commitment to young guys is the easy way out to having no game and getting the same piece of azz over and over and over. Those who have game KNOW that there is no purpose in commitment, and that the whole point of dating when you are young is to play as many girls as possible - because that protects the heart, gets you laid, and keeps you happy. And also, it keeps you away from posting about issues with your guuuuuuurlfriend because you wouldn’t have any issues!!!

I am presenting the solution to all of these "guuurlfriend issues" threads, and I just do not understand the AFC mentality of playing the game by the rules that WOMEN have set for men, as opposed to by playing ABOVE the game, by your own rules, on your own terms, looking you for #1 (that would be YOU), and doing what is gauranteed to keep you happy and satisfied.

cw92

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I didn't explain well enough.

I go to al all-boys, we have a prom at our school.

She goes to an all girls school, and they do not have a prom.

The guy she asked goes to another all boy's school, which has prom.

I dont like the fact that she would even ask anyone else to take them to their prom, i mean she's my girlfriend and thats not cool. It's not like she can't go to mine.

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea well that's stupid she should go to the prom with her boyfriend not some random guy.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cw92 said:
I guess I didn't explain well enough.

I go to al all-boys, we have a prom at our school.

She goes to an all girls school, and they do not have a prom.

The guy she asked goes to another all boy's school, which has prom.

I dont like the fact that she would even ask anyone else to take them to their prom, i mean she's my girlfriend and thats not cool. It's not like she can't go to mine.
did you ask her to go to your prom?
can you also hook her friend up with a date (someone at your school) too?
if so, and start making plans.
then tell her you think it is on "whatever day is the other dudes prom" .
now she has made a commitment to go to the prom with you, her bf, to go to your prom.
if the date is wrong, you can always correct it later on , after she tells the other guy she no longer wants to go to the prom with him.

if she says no, dump her.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
now she has made a commitment to go to the prom with you, her bf, to go to your prom.
if the date is wrong, you can always correct it later on , after she tells the other guy she no longer wants to go to the prom with him.

Brilliant and sneaky.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she wants to go to a prom (because she won't have one at her school) and you never asked her, so she asks someone else. The prom is very important to alot of chicks. Why? I don't know, but it is. Ask one of your female friends.

Solution: ask her to go to your prom.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but the question is why didnt she ask him first? instead of asking this other guy who didnt even initiate it

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scribblec said:
but the question is why didnt she ask him first? instead of asking this other guy who didnt even initiate it
perhaps she and her friend want to go to 2 proms? (that would be terribly greedy)

perhaps her friend really wants to go with this dude and she was too scared to ask so the gf just went on and asked. (i can see it)

perhaps she wasn't getting asked by her bf so this was all an attempt to get attention and cause drama and get him jealous enough to ask her already.
(lots of effort and time and thought on her hands )

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scribblec said:
that's a good question. chicks operate on a hive mentality to an extent, so you have to consider her friend too.

+what penkitten said.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:

This guy thinks just like I do. Find out what day/time that other school's prom is and invite her to yours, but tell her it's the date the other school is having theirs. This will force her to choose. Then you'll have your answer as to continue the relationship or not. If you really want to get diabolical you can sit back and then surprise her with a weekend or something away and whisk her off the night she was supposed to go with the other guy. Oh, man, that would really be awesome. Then when you get back you can dump her and let her know you knew about it the whole time. Revenge served cold!

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
penkitten is a chick.
Cool, I think more like a chick than I gave myself credit for. In that case I guess my "training" is almost complete. Suppose it helps that I grew up in a house full of women :)

Last edited: