Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend left herself logged on facebook

crazymedstudent

Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
perhaps the chicks that demand that they attend the prom, whether it be as dreamy and special as they expect....or not...
are the same chicks that spend 5 grand on a wedding ...
you know the ones,,,five fluffy puke peach bridesmaids dresses , five layer cake in five different flavors, little food things people call hor' devours that taste the crap, freggin chocolate fountains to stick strawberries and cheese in... releasing butterflies instead of letting people chuck rice at them with caterers and a dj because they don't know a good band....

yah... i am now betting this is prelude to the land of the delusional...
tell me where I can get a dream wedding for 5 grand!!! lol

my rents spent over 100K on my sisters weddings. I think 5 grand barely covered the flowers!

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow 2 pages for this crap?

Anyway, your "girlfriend" is just doing what you should be doing. She's using other dudes to her advantage. Penkitten is right, she could be trying to make you jealous. Either way this girl does have plans to go to prom without you.

Why would she invite her "boyfriend" when he's firmly in her grasp? She can use that time to meet another guy and have fun (with another guy)

Wake up man. It's high school and you two go to same sex private school I assume? Those kind of girls end up being some of the freakiest of all time because they're sheltered their entire lives. I doubt you guys have something serious going on so just be the better person and deal with it.

1) Either confront her and make yourself look weak by giving a damn what some HS closet freak is doing "behind your back" and give her a reason to dump you.

2) Dump her, pursue other girls and have her wonder about you. Hell, she may even chase you if things don't pan out with the other sucker.

Reaction score
GuanYu said:
Wow 2 pages for this crap?

Anyway, your "girlfriend" is just doing what you should be doing. She's using other dudes to her advantage. Penkitten is right, she could be trying to make you jealous. Either way this girl does have plans to go to prom without you.

Why would she invite her "boyfriend" when he's firmly in her grasp? She can use that time to meet another guy and have fun (with another guy)

Wake up man. It's high school and you two go to same sex private school I assume? Those kind of girls end up being some of the freakiest of all time because they're sheltered their entire lives. I doubt you guys have something serious going on so just be the better person and deal with it.

1) Either confront her and make yourself look weak by giving a damn what some HS closet freak is doing "behind your back" and give her a reason to dump you.

2) Dump her, pursue other girls and have her wonder about you. Hell, she may even chase you if things don't pan out with the other sucker.

2) DONT dump her, and pursue other girls

i still am out of my mind confused by all of these AFCs who are sooo damn young, and yet always COMMIT to one girl, with pretty much no benefit

cw92

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
it seems disrespectful to me.

Much less so than going through her phone. I had a girl read my email once at my house behind my back and I literally threw her out the door and sent her walking down the street at 1 am, it made me that mad.

I didn't go through her phone...it was logged in on mine.

And to pretty much everyone else, I get it, sadly I thought things were going alot better, and I've read enough girlfriend posts on this site to see whats going on, or what will happen. So even though i dont want too I'll have to end it soon.

And for the people that said I'm an AFC because i settled down with a girl, is that really so wrong that I would want to get serious with someone i really liked?

Anyway, thanks for the advice I appreciate it. (Especially GuanYu)

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cw92 said:
I didn't go through her phone...it was logged in on mine.

And to pretty much everyone else, I get it, sadly I thought things were going alot better, and I've read enough girlfriend posts on this site to see whats going on, or what will happen. So even though i dont want too I'll have to end it soon.

And for the people that said I'm an AFC because i settled down with a girl, is that really so wrong that I would want to get serious with someone i really liked?

Anyway, thanks for the advice I appreciate it. (Especially GuanYu)

It might just be an innocent attempt at attending a prom. It's disrespecting you at the same time.

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont understand. do you guys even have a prom at your school? you dont right?

(the next part of this reply will assume you dont have a prom, if you do disregard haha)

so how will you invite her to a prom when there is no prom. she is just some girl that wanted to attend prom like everyone else in all the movies whats the big deal if she goes with some dude in the end you are bonin her

cw92

Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
Going to an all boys school is very AFC.
Wow, what an amazing reply. And no its not, there are tons of guys at my school that get girls, going to an all boys school has nothing to do with it. I have nothing to prove to you. Take your stupid crap and save it for someone else.

Your a very sad and ignorant person.

BudBundi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Delicious Cake

penkitten said:
perhaps the chicks that demand that they attend the prom, whether it be as dreamy and special as they expect....or not...
are the same chicks that spend 5 grand on a wedding ...
you know the ones,,,five fluffy puke peach bridesmaids dresses , five layer cake in five different flavors, little food things people call hor' devours that taste the crap, freggin chocolate fountains to stick strawberries and cheese in... releasing butterflies instead of letting people chuck rice at them with caterers and a dj because they don't know a good band....

yah... i am now betting this is prelude to the land of the delusional...
Actually, the only thing good about getting married is that cake. Hell, I'd drop a solid grand on a cake with five layers and five flavors so long as every layer was damn tasty! The rest of the ritual is only tolerable because of the cake. mmmmm

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
how bout you stop having a guuuuurlfriend when you are only in high school. Why in the world are you committing yourself to just ONE girl? Now you are acting like a chump in your own mind, and you are worrying about bullshyt things like this, when all that you should be doing is trolling for as much new p$ssy as possible!!!

why are you committed to this girl? whats the point?
Is this the only thing you can say? You post this in every topic where some guy has a girlfriend. :confused:

ZhaoYun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guoy Darko said:
Is this the only thing you can say? You post this in every topic where some guy has a girlfriend. :confused:
It's his gimmick. Don't expect to hear anything except this from TLP.

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I still don't get why she's not taking you?

You said she goes to an all girls school, so I'm guessing she's going to another school's prom, but why does that stop her from taking you.

Reaction score
Guoy Darko said:

actually, I post this in every topic that some guy with a guuuurlfriend is having issues with her (why do these guys put up with this crap when its not necessary??), and I ask them all the same basic easy question, and none of them are able to give me a straight up answer - why is that??

Reaction score
and can some one tell me again, why should a guy in high school COMMIT to some random high school/college peice of azz?? (because this is what these young guys are doing in case you havent noticed)

EDIT: 10 post rule bs

piranha45 - if the reason for having a gf is to have a steady source of sex, then why should a guy COMMIT to her as if he's married? I mean, it's good to make her THINK you are committed so that she sticks around, but what is the point of actually committing in your own mind and limiting yourself to one peice of azz while risking all the negativity that comes from these bullshyt committed relationships? (i say bullshyt, because look at the threads guys start on here about their guuuuuuuurlfriends)

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because they think they can get a steady source of sex from the gf, and not have to go through the effort of meeting and gaming other women.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a thought, why not ask her if she knows anyone that's going to a prom because you're thinking you'd like to go to one to see what the big deal is. It'd get the dialog going. Then he'd be able to see what she's thinking in that she's just wanting to do the same, or if this is some plot to get a new bf (if she hides that she wants the same).

The main thing is he needs to get it out of her that she's going to the prom with someone so he can head off her going to the parties afterward without him. That's a recipe for disaster if there ever was one.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
piranha45 - if the reason for having a gf is to have a steady source of sex, then why should a guy COMMIT to her as if he's married? I mean, it's good to make her THINK you are committed so that she sticks around, but what is the point of actually committing in your own mind and limiting yourself to one peice of azz while risking all the negativity that comes from these bullshyt committed relationships? (i say bullshyt, because look at the threads guys start on here about their guuuuuuuurlfriends)
if you can be a master of duplicity and have the guile to genuinely fool a gf into thinking you really are committed to her while banging countless other girls, more power to you. but then of course if/when she finds out, ur out of a good sex source. Depends on individual player's circumstances and abilities to find out what works best.

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
actually, I post this in every topic that some guy with a guuuurlfriend is having issues with her (why do these guys put up with this crap when its not necessary??), and I ask them all the same basic easy question, and none of them are able to give me a straight up answer - why is that??
Hmmmmmmmmm. You don't know why people have a girlfriend or boyfriend? The reason why boys want girlfriends is that there is always one girl that means more to a guy than just some random girl he can f*ck. It's really common human behaviour. Whether you're 12 or 84, people tend to have the need to have a relationship with one person.

Maybe you can f*ck multiple girls a week or have relationships with three girls at the same time and not feel guilt or shame towards any of them, that's fine. But many people have this need to only be with one person and get close to that person, also for emotional reasons. And no Piranha45, people don't only have relationships for a steady sex source. :confused:

From time to time people have problems with their girl or boyfriend. That sucks ass. Everybody will admit that. But this can also happen when you're 70. But to never have a relationship?

Besides this all, it is better to have sex with someone you love and trust than with some random chick you picked up at a bar. But that's my opinion.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the logical player is a right tool, how can his advice just be go out and bang as many women as possible

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
scribblec said:
the logical player is a right tool, how can his advice just be go out and bang as many women as possible
He says to not commit to anybody. If you want to have sex two times a week, this means you have to date multiple women or you have to move from girl to girl.