Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend is not into sex anymore

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Brian,
You have to hand it to Rollo,he is very pragmatic....The implications of what this girl has done/is doing to you are quite profound....It really is use it or lose it....For the difficult period before and after my recent Hip operation I had to cut down on my love life....Despite forcing myself to clean the pipes and keep up my Kegals regularly,my desires waned,I just lost interest.....But they are not beyond retrieval,after my Hip Operation I am really going like a Packard Straight Eight,tea bagging with the best of them...I was able to keep my Primary romantic interest and over a couple of months got back two of my old Plates...One of these is becoming far too demanding on my Maintenance skills,an afternoons paving or Landscaping is too much,for an hour down and dirty....Sadly she has reached her use by date...The good News is that I have another one ready for plucking,she suffers from Fibro Myalgia and craves the hands of a Masseur.Having done a Certificate in Swedish Massage,she is putty in my hands....So we are waiting for my Test results from the STD clinic before she gets her Happies...and then I shall fit her into my busy schedule for Thursday Afternoons...A little walk with our dogs,A bite to eat,she is a really good cook,then her massage then to the funny business...The only problem is that I might be tired for my Dancing that evening...The point I am coming to,is that the more you have the more you want...Burroughs is right about the Asian Women they still appreciate the joy in service,but like everything it comes at a cost.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Hey kids what time is it?

DJ MATH TIME

Okay kids, word problem:

BRIAN spends 9 days alone with his d!ck in hand. He then spends 5 days with his girlfriend, d!ck in hand, doing whatever people not-ƒucking do, and 1 day with her having sex for about an hour. Considering the 10 hours of drive time to and from his true love's location, how many hours a month does BRIAN wait to have mediocre sex?

If you answered 718, you're correct!

Bonus question: In a two year LDR, how many half-hearted sexual encounters has BRIAN averaged with his girlfriend?

If you answered 48, you're correct!

Thanks again for playing, 'WHY I SHOULD NEVER ENTERTAIN THE IDEA OF AN LDR EVER AGAIN'
:crackup: ....

I am going to be more precise :D

How many hours are there in a month?
(approximately ~ a month = 30 days )
30*24 = 720
How many hours does Brian get some in a month?
1 hour in 14 days, 2 hours in 28 days

Now on average he gets 2.143 hours in 30 days if you consider the months (every fifteenth) when he gets a WHOPPING EXTRA Hour!

2 years, 24 months.

2.143*24 =~ int [ 51.4 ] = 51 times!

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I put up with this crap for 2 years in a 4 year LTR and today I wish like hell that I bailed out earlier when the sex started to dry up.

She's married to a fat electrician who has been fully conditioned by his family into the provider nice guy while I've hit the gym hard and am mere months away from a ripped body again.

I've even hooked up with around 10 girls in the last 8 months and rediscovered the joys of casual sex.

Trust me your better off without her, not worth the hassle IMHO.

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
relationship is over

If shes into you, she will want to **** you. She is not necessarily with someone else...... but she will be soon after she eventually breaks up with you.

My advice: Break up with her immediately