Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girlfriend got kissed at a bar by coworker

dtrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
my gf got hammered at a bar with a bunch of coworkers, all guys. this one guy who has a gf apparently followed her to where the bathrooms were and kissed her. she wasnt down with it. how would you handle this? she plans on going out again with these guys

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you do nothing, it's just a kiss, and it's not like she kissed him. You can freak out on him if he does it again.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So your girl wasn't down with it, yet she is going to hang out with these guys again? Red flag right there.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's a red flag, best watch this one. If sh1t goes down, move along.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dtrg said:
my gf got hammered at a bar with a bunch of coworkers, all guys. this one guy who has a gf apparently followed her to where the bathrooms were and kissed her. she wasnt down with it. how would you handle this? she plans on going out again with these guys

Just think about this for a moment logically.

This was no random guy, she knew him.

This guy was obviously confident enough to think that she will reciprocate his advances. Why did he think this way? because he had a really good relations with her and did not fear her rejection even though she has a boyfriend and they are coworkers.

When you kiss somebody its quite difficult to have a sneak attack kiss. The other person has to be stand relatively still in order for the other person (the guy) to lean in and plant a kiss on the lips. Are you telling me she never saw this coming and couldn't move her head?!

After he kissed her, where was the outrage? did she slap him and go home!? nope! by the sounds of things she is planning to go out with those guys again and get hammered . Is there something wrong with this picture? I think so! why aren't you invited?!

Next time it might be his d1ck in her mouth, so I am curious how she is going to explain that one.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dtrg said:
- my gf got hammered at a bar with a bunch of coworkers, all guys.
- this one guy who has a gf apparently followed her to where the bathrooms were and kissed her.
- she wasnt down with it.
- how would you handle this?
- she plans on going out again with these guys
She wasn't down with it so much that she plans on doing the exact same thing next week.

Rock on!

Cableguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you tolerating your GF going out drinking with a bunch of male co-workers? For Chrissakes.

This whole business of guys letting their girlfriends do whatever they want to do is absolutely insane.

dtrg...your girl has NO respect for you. Chicks I've dated have tried that **** with me and they found out very quickly my zero tolerance policy.

This isn't a red flag. It's a hundred of 'em.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's like me telling my wife (even if we weren't married) "I went to a bar with a couple of women I work with and one of them kissed me. I told her I wasn't cool with it but I'm going out to with them again."

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
You know what to do.
Yup, now that's an abundance mindset. lol :up:

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
So your girl wasn't down with it, yet she is going to hang out with these guys again? Red flag right there.
Exactly my thoughts when i first read your post. She knows what to expect from these guys: lots of attention and flirtation that will escalate into something more sexual (so far only kissing, but who knows what will happen next time?). Since she still wants to go out with them, she definitely digs it... Are you cool with that?

Also, how do you know she only kissed the guy? how do you know she wasn't really down with it? For both these facts you re relying on her version of the story. Since she was hammered at the time it's very possible that she was feeling horny and wanted to get some action.

If this is the only thing that ever went wrong in your relationship, then no big deal, but if there's a history, or if other things are not straight, you should seriously think about w/er this is the kind of relationship you want to be in.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Just think about this for a moment logically.

This was no random guy, she knew him.

This guy was obviously confident enough to think that she will reciprocate his advances. Why did he think this way? because he had a really good relations with her and did not fear her rejection even though she has a boyfriend and they are coworkers.

When you kiss somebody its quite difficult to have a sneak attack kiss. The other person has to be stand relatively still in order for the other person (the guy) to lean in and plant a kiss on the lips. Are you telling me she never saw this coming and couldn't move her head?!

After he kissed her, where was the outrage? did she slap him and go home!? nope! by the sounds of things she is planning to go out with those guys again and get hammered . Is there something wrong with this picture? I think so! why aren't you invited?!

Next time it might be his d1ck in her mouth, so I am curious how she is going to explain that one.
Quoted for epic logic.