Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend goes to a party, gets 2 dudes numbers, how do I handle this?

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
K so I'll lay it out, we've been for several months now now, and after she had asked me multiple times, I agreed to be exclusive with her about two months ago.

She lives a little over an hour away. I don't look at it as an LDR because we see each other so frequently and an hour isn't a huge amount of time to travel to see someone.

So cut to the other night. She has a birthday party she's been telling me she's gonna go to for sometime now, for her gay friend that's a dude. She wanted me to go with her but I declined, I just wasn't feelin' hanging out with a bunch of gay guys, it's not really my thing.

I don't know if I'm just ignorant or if it never crossed my mind, but come to find out this birthday party is quite the little rager, with a theme. So she gets dressed up and sends me pics, and she was lookin' good. Not slutty but she definitely looked hot. She's a hot chick anyway though so I know she's gonna get attention wherever she goes. For some reason though I was a bit bugged when I found out it was a theme party. She hadn't mentioned anything about that, or that it was gonna be a rager, just made it seem like a normal somewhat chill get together.

So I'm not thrilled about her going, but I don't say anything about it. I withdraw some of my attention from her leading up to it but nothing that I think would scream "AFC". I just delayed longer than normal in answering her texts, if I answered them at all. I think she caught the drift as she sent me a few texts while she was there, a couple winks and smiley faces, a pic of her blowing me a kiss, and she said she showed her friends pics of me on her phone and they all said I was hot.

I don't hear from her for a while until about 1:30 am when she texts and tells me she's super drunk. This isn't a super rare occurrence for her but it's not a common one either. So immediately I'm thinking to myself, "great, my hot chick is at a party with a bunch of dudes who will no doubt be hitting on her, her inhibitions are gone, what good can come of this?" And so I begin to stew...it's 1:30 in the f*cking morning though so what the hell else am I gonna do? (before you ask why I wasn't out doing something fun--I was tired, it was a work night, I just wanted to relax and be by myself for a while).

Her roommate ended up driving them home, but by that time I had fallen asleep. I woke up about an hour later to find 20 (yes, 20) text messages from her, 3 missed calls and voicemails. Not only that but when I woke up my phone was ringing. So I picked up and we talked, and she immediately offered me phone sex. I was too tired and not nearly horny enough to be down with that so I declined. Then she told me about the party and what happened, and that her gay friend had brought a straight dude to set her up with. Well she ended up letting this guy take her phone so he could put his number in it. Then she let another dude do the same thing.

I asked her why and she said it's because she was just trying to save face and she figured it would be easier to let them do it and delete it later than to just shut them down.

I was a little put off by this and she could tell, because she started telling me how into me she is, how much she wants to be with me and only me, how this guy was a loser she would never even consider dating, blah blah blah. My thing is, why not just say you've got a boyfriend and you're not taking numbers? I'm not concerned about her calling them, and she was up front with me about it, but still. She took some dudes numbers. Does that seem disrespectful to you? Am I overreacting? How would you handle the situation?

I talked with her the next day and she told me she deleted both numbers and emphasized what a loser at least one of them was. That's all good and well, but now I'm somewhat concerned with her judgment. Why would you go to a party, all dressed up, where there are dudes who want you and you are being set up with, get hammered, get their number, etc etc? It's just like, use your freakin' head. What good do you think is going to come of that? I'm all for her having fun, but for chrissake at least be somewhat smart about it. Why would you even want to put yourself in this situation?

If we were seeing other people I wouldn't care. But I stopped spinning plates to be with her, and now I'm wondering if that was a mistake. If I felt like she was doing the same thing, and not putting herself in situations like these, I'd have no problem. I like this chick. She's hot, she's witty, she's funny, she's fun to be around, she's into me, but I dunno. The stress I was feeling last night while I was sitting around stewing...I just don't know if it's worth it. Am I being insecure? Should I get over it? Are any of my feelings justified? Taking thoughts...

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be having a nice little talk with her gay friend, first of all. Also, I'd be pissed at her hanging out with people that do that shyt at all. I've had it happen. Its not cool. My and my girl's mutual friend, who happened to be my neighbor, was always trying to get her to break up with me, and always trying to set her up with other dudes (successfully, too, I might add! Literally, cheating on me, two doors down from my apartment).

So, I'm a little jaded, but I say she disrespected you, by 1. taking two guys numbers, instead of saying "fvck off, I'm taken" and 2. being ok with her freind trying to break you guys up, 3. keeping you up all night rubbing it in your face and actually telling you shyt to make you insecure about her. I've found that when chicks are honest with you about that, it is a front to hide what is really going on. Your post really reminds me of what my ex used to do to me, while she was cheating. She would be so 'honest,' I would think she was telling the truth. It is a ploy to get you to falsely trust her! (can you think of a better way to get someone to trust you?) Have you ever told a lie that was so outlandish, noone would ever accuse you of lying? I have, and it works. Smart chicks do it all the time.

I could be wrong, but based on my experiences, that behaviour is not acceptable, and throws a giant red flag on her, and deems her untrustworthy, thus not suitable for a relationship.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaxon said:
Am I being insecure? Should I get over it? Are any of my feelings justified? Taking thoughts...
No you are not being insecure and yes your feelings are justified and its up to you if you want to get over it or should I say put up with it.

That is alot of bullsh1t she managed to pull in one night and it seems to me for some reason when you weren't around she acted exactly as if she were single.

Jaxon said:
That's all good and well, but now I'm somewhat concerned with her judgment. Why would you go to a party, all dressed up, where there are dudes who want you and you are being set up with, get hammered, get their number, etc etc? It's just like, use your freakin' head. What good do you think is going to come of that? I'm all for her having fun, but for chrissake at least be somewhat smart about it. Why would you even want to put yourself in this situation?
I think you pretty much answered your own question. As you said before this kind of bullsh1t wouldn't have bothered you if you were spinning plates and it sounds to me like this girl is the type of girl that is good to to date but to make her LTR?! probably wasn't a good decision.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaxon said:
Her roommate ended up driving them home, but by that time I had fallen asleep. I woke up about an hour later to find 20 (yes, 20) text messages from her, 3 missed calls and voicemails. Not only that but when I woke up my phone was ringing. So I picked up and we talked, and she immediately offered me phone sex. I was too tired and not nearly horny enough to be down with that so I declined. Then she told me about the party and what happened, and that her gay friend had brought a straight dude to set her up with. Well she ended up letting this guy take her phone so he could put his number in it. Then she let another dude do the same thing.
That's like an admission of guilt. To what extent that guilt got up to, I'm not sure, but she certainly did something (more than getting two guys' numbers) that she felt guilty about.

A girl who did nothing wrong wouldn't feel the need to suddenly bombard you with texts and phone calls at that hour.

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
I'd be having a nice little talk with her gay friend, first of all. Also, I'd be pissed at her hanging out with people that do that shyt at all. I've had it happen. Its not cool. My and my girl's mutual friend, who happened to be my neighbor, was always trying to get her to break up with me, and always trying to set her up with other dudes (successfully, too, I might add! Literally, cheating on me, two doors down from my apartment).

So, I'm a little jaded, but I say she disrespected you, by 1. taking two guys numbers, instead of saying "fvck off, I'm taken" and 2. being ok with her freind trying to break you guys up, 3. keeping you up all night rubbing it in your face and actually telling you shyt to make you insecure about her. I've found that when chicks are honest with you about that, it is a front to hide what is really going on. Your post really reminds me of what my ex used to do to me, while she was cheating. She would be so 'honest,' I would think she was telling the truth. It is a ploy to get you to falsely trust her! (can you think of a better way to get someone to trust you?) Have you ever told a lie that was so outlandish, noone would ever accuse you of lying? I have, and it works. Smart chicks do it all the time.

I could be wrong, but based on my experiences, that behaviour is not acceptable, and throws a giant red flag on her, and deems her untrustworthy, thus not suitable for a relationship.
It's times like these I'm thankful for this forum, and I didn't think the feedback would be so one-sided.

horaholic said:
My and my girl's mutual friend, who happened to be my neighbor, was always trying to get her to break up with me, and always trying to set her up with other dudes (successfully, too, I might add! Literally, cheating on me, two doors down from my apartment).
Sucks man! Nothing surprises me though. If she had f*cked a dude at that party I wouldn't be shocked. Not because I think she's a cheating wh*re per se, but I don't put anything past a chick. Not a damn thing. As for her friend, I've actually met the guy and I don't know if he knew we were together or not. I hear what you're saying but I think at this point saying anything to him would be a little overboard.

horaholic said:
I'm a little jaded, but I say she disrespected you, by 1. taking two guys numbers, instead of saying "fvck off, I'm taken" and 2. being ok with her freind trying to break you guys up, 3. keeping you up all night rubbing it in your face and actually telling you shyt to make you insecure about her. I've found that when chicks are honest with you about that, it is a front to hide what is really going on.
Good points, all well taken. My thought is that she should have told them to f*ck off. Not saying she had to be a b*tch about it, but come on it's not like they physically overpowered her and took her phone. She had to do it somewhat willingly, and to me that's disrespectful.

horaholic said:
She would be so 'honest,' I would think she was telling the truth. It is a ploy to get you to falsely trust her! (can you think of a better way to get someone to trust you?) Have you ever told a lie that was so outlandish, noone would ever accuse you of lying? I have, and it works. Smart chicks do it all the time.
Are you saying she was lying about the whole thing? Made it up completely to cover up for something else she did that night? Or to see what she could get away with? Feel free to elaborate on this one.

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
No you are not being insecure and yes your feelings are justified and its up to you if you want to get over it or should I say put up with it.

That is alot of bullsh1t she managed to pull in one night and it seems to me for some reason when you weren't around she acted exactly as if she were single.

I think you pretty much answered your own question. As you said before this kind of bullsh1t wouldn't have bothered you if you were spinning plates and it sounds to me like this girl is the type of girl that is good to to date but to make her LTR?! probably wasn't a good decision.
So what do you think is the best course of action at this point? Go back over what we discussed, throw in what I think, the gist of which is that her behavior was unacceptable and if she does it again we're through?

Of course if I do this how much honesty have I inspired? Not much probably. And with our hour plus buffer it wouldn't be hard for her to hide stuff. Not saying she would or has shown a tendency too, but still. Round and round we go, right?

Time to go back to spinning plates?

Oh another thing I forgot to mention, and yeah keep in mind she was drunk. When she caught wind that I wasn't happy with what had happened at the party she started crying and saying why should she be honest with me if I'm just going to be so hard on her, or something to that effect. I didn't cave but at the same time I wondered if it was a moment where I should at least reward her for being truthful. Now I'm wondering what to say to her...

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
That's like an admission of guilt. To what extent that guilt got up to, I'm not sure, but she certainly did something (more than getting two guys' numbers) that she felt guilty about.

A girl who did nothing wrong wouldn't feel the need to suddenly bombard you with texts and phone calls at that hour.
I hear you but at the same time I get pretty f*cking chatty and horny when I'm drunk. It wouldn't shock me if she had done something else, but at the same time I know how I get when I'm under the influence.

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and one other thing to add, she changed her main facebook picture to one of us kissing. Not sure if this means she's feeling guilty about something or really trying to show me how much she "cares"...

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaxon said:
I hear you but at the same time I get pretty f*cking chatty and horny when I'm drunk. It wouldn't shock me if she had done something else, but at the same time I know how I get when I'm under the influence.
All alcohol does is lower inhibitions.

You should date other women, she definitely did more than just giving out her number. She disrespected you and cheated on you. You should end the relationship, and just keep on on the side for a little fun once in a while. Use protection.

it was a moment where I should at least reward her for being truthful
You don't know that she's being truthful. Telling a small lie to make you think they are honest, in order to hide a big lie is an often used (and effective) tool. She likes you, but not enough to stop her hooking up with random guys at a party.

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain said:
All alcohol does is lower inhibitions.

You should date other women, she definitely did more than just giving out her number. She disrespected you and cheated on you. You should end the relationship, and just keep on on the side for a little fun once in a while. Use protection.

You don't know that she's being truthful. Telling a small lie to make you think they are honest, in order to hide a big lie is an often used (and effective) tool. She likes you, but not enough to stop her hooking up with random guys at a party.
I hear you, and like I've been saying nothing about women surprises me, so I'm very open to the idea that she cheated on me. But, but, when we got together, I had to work hard, and I mean hard to stick it. Not only that but she wasn't on bc until we got together, she's only been on it two months now.

Again, not saying she still didn't f*ck some dude the other night, or isn't f*cking one right now for all I know, but these are things I'm considering.

(When I say work hard I mean it took a while is all, I don't work for pus$y!)

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think you should worry about it. I think you should think twice before letting her go to a party by herself again though.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lemme point a couple things out

I don't know if I'm just ignorant or if it never crossed my mind, but come to find out this birthday party is quite the little rager, with a theme. So she gets dressed up and sends me pics, and she was lookin' good. Not slutty but she definitely looked hot. She's a hot chick anyway though so I know she's gonna get attention wherever she goes.
red flag

For some reason though I was a bit bugged when I found out it was a theme party. She hadn't mentioned anything about that, or that it was gonna be a rager, just made it seem like a normal somewhat chill get together.
red flag

I don't hear from her for a while until about 1:30 am when she texts and tells me she's super drunk. This isn't a super rare occurrence for her but it's not a common one either. So immediately I'm thinking to myself, "great, my hot chick is at a party with a bunch of dudes who will no doubt be hitting on her, her inhibitions are gone, what good can come of this?"
red flag

I woke up about an hour later to find 20 (yes, 20) text messages from her, 3 missed calls and voicemails.
red flag

Then she told me about the party and what happened, and that her gay friend had brought a straight dude to set her up with. Well she ended up letting this guy take her phone so he could put his number in it. Then she let another dude do the same thing.
red flag

I asked her why and she said it's because she was just trying to save face and she figured it would be easier to let them do it and delete it later than to just shut them down.
red flag

I was a little put off by this and she could tell, because she started telling me how into me she is(REDFLAG), how much she wants to be with me and only me(REDFLAG), how this guy was a loser she would never even consider dating, blah blah blah(REDFLAG).

Why would you go to a party, all dressed up, where there are dudes who want you and you are being set up with, get hammered, get their number, etc etc? It's just like, use your freakin' head. What good do you think is going to come of that? I'm all for her having fun, but for chrissake at least be somewhat smart about it. Why would you even want to put yourself in this situation?
BINGO!!

if you had a GF who loved and respected you, and was worth loving and respecting in return... would she put herself in a situation like that?

whats your gut telling you about all these things?

and more importantly, do you understand why?

so many men make the mistake of not trusting their instincts in these situation. why did it bother you that you didnt know it was a house party? or that it was themed? or that she was getting DRUNK without you? not being upfront about having a boyfriend and taking guys numbers?

because thats all BULL **** that you know shouldnt be happening!
which is why youre uncomfortable with it!

listen to your gut and protect your heart my friend. is this the type of girl who you want to be in a relationship with? honestly, my gf knows that if she pulled some **** like this she would be out the door. i have zero tolerance for this behavior.

ask yourself if this is the girl you want to be exclusive with. and if you want my blunt, honest advice, this girl sounds like shed be a fun girl to DATE. hang out and have a blast when the opportunities there... fvck her as much as you can. but make it clear that youre not exclusive. be upfront and tell her you feel disrespected and dont trust her, if you want. tell her you need your space. if a good girl comes along thats worth being in a relationship with, take it from there. but until then enjoy being single.

and i guarantee it, if you stick with her this behavior will show up again. if she got away with it once... why not do it again? next time she may simply decide not to tell you anything at all...

good luck. im curious to see what you make of this.

-SLB

Cabal

Don Juan
Reaction score
My honest opinion?

My (recently dumped) last girlfriend had a scenario like this.

She went out to a gay bar with her gay friends. And let me tell you, gay guys who are friends with your girl are dangerous; not only do they create a sh*tuation (yes, my own word, a shi*tuation) where your girlfriend can amp up her flirting without any risk (from them anyway) but they also tend to be possessive over their friends - like a psychotic Will and Grace most will try and set them up with someone else.

This happened to me, she left me dozens of voicemails and stuff just like yours, and I let it slide, until I saw pictures of her dancing with her gay friend like no girlfriend should dance with/or infront of any man except her boyfriend, and I f*cked that guy up.

I got guilt tripped, and apologised, and a year and a half down the line...I had to dump her for a damn good reason (the post is around somewhere) and I just wish I'd done it at the first warning.

You have got to get out.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you saying she was lying about the whole thing? Made it up completely to cover up for something else she did that night? Or to see what she could get away with? Feel free to elaborate on this one.
No, what Im saying is ive seen chicks throw guys off their trail by being honest to an extent, thus making the guy think she's trustworthy, cuz she is honest about how she gave her numbers away. I hope this makes sense.

A quick example. "honey, I have to be honest with you, some guy tried to kiss me last night, and I want you to trust me, so Im telling you straight up."
So, the guy thinks, she's trustworthy since she was 'honest' about it. What she doesnt mention, however, is that she let him kiss her,. and then take her home and put his weiner in her. Also, she covered her ass, if anything would get back to you hearsay. Do you see how clever a manipulative tactic this is?

Reaction score
Dude, I think biggest thing is all women love attention and want to feel beautiful and like someone wants them. Not saying you aren't a good boyfriend and don't make her feel special etc.. but you definitely should have went to that party with her or just told her to cancel.

Women are totally non logical when it comes to life and things. They base everything on their feelings at that particular moment, not on what is morally or legally right. It's just the way it is. It is the reason why all women, even if they are married, always have their eyes open for someone who is better looking, higher status, bigger c0ck, etc... Then they will find a way to create drama or to break up with you. They really are pretty smart, but if you can control their minds and emotions its too easy.

Not to take her side or anything, but can you honestly say if you met two hot chicks at a party or something you wouldn't talk to them, and if you liked them, get their phone numbers or myspace, etc..

I would definitely tell her that she pissed you off, then argue and create drama.. Thats all most women have to live for haha

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaxon said:
K so I'll lay it out, we've been for several months now now, and after she had asked me multiple times, I agreed to be exclusive with her about two months ago.

She lives a little over an hour away. I don't look at it as an LDR because we see each other so frequently and an hour isn't a huge amount of time to travel to see someone.

That sounds like a huge amount of time to me. 20 min driving to see someone is a long time.

So cut to the other night. She has a birthday party she's been telling me she's gonna go to for sometime now, for her gay friend that's a dude. She wanted me to go with her but I declined, I just wasn't feelin' hanging out with a bunch of gay guys, it's not really my thing.

I don't know if I'm just ignorant or if it never crossed my mind, but come to find out this birthday party is quite the little rager, with a theme. So she gets dressed up and sends me pics, and she was lookin' good. Not slutty but she definitely looked hot. She's a hot chick anyway though so I know she's gonna get attention wherever she goes. For some reason though I was a bit bugged when I found out it was a theme party. She hadn't mentioned anything about that, or that it was gonna be a rager, just made it seem like a normal somewhat chill get together.

She flat out asked you if wanted to go with her, accompany her, be her date, and you said No. Not her fault she didn't mention the "type" of party it was.

So I'm not thrilled about her going, but I don't say anything about it. I withdraw some of my attention from her leading up to it but nothing that I think would scream "AFC". I just delayed longer than normal in answering her texts, if I answered them at all.

Dude that is brutal. By doing that you are telling her it is very important she is going to this party without you. You should have acted the exact same way you usually do. Once you act different, she knows you are up to something.

I think she caught the drift as she sent me a few texts while she was there, a couple winks and smiley faces, a pic of her blowing me a kiss, and she said she showed her friends pics of me on her phone and they all said I was hot.

I don't hear from her for a while until about 1:30 am when she texts and tells me she's super drunk. This isn't a super rare occurrence for her but it's not a common one either. So immediately I'm thinking to myself, "great, my hot chick is at a party with a bunch of dudes who will no doubt be hitting on her, her inhibitions are gone, what good can come of this?" And so I begin to stew...it's 1:30 in the f*cking morning though so what the hell else am I gonna do? (before you ask why I wasn't out doing something fun--I was tired, it was a work night, I just wanted to relax and be by myself for a while).

I asked her why and she said it's because she was just trying to save face and she figured it would be easier to let them do it and delete it later than to just shut them down.I was a little put off by this and she could tell, because she started telling me how into me she is, how much she wants to be with me and only me, how this guy was a loser she would never even consider dating, blah blah blah. My thing is, why not just say you've got a boyfriend and you're not taking numbers? I'm not concerned about her calling them, and she was up front with me about it, but still. She took some dudes numbers. Does that seem disrespectful to you? Am I overreacting? How would you handle the situation?

I talked with her the next day and she told me she deleted both numbers and emphasized what a loser at least one of them was. That's all good and well, but now I'm somewhat concerned with her judgment. Why would you go to a party, all dressed up, where there are dudes who want you and you are being set up with, get hammered, get their number, etc etc? It's just like, use your freakin' head. What good do you think is going to come of that? I'm all for her having fun, but for chrissake at least be somewhat smart about it. Why would you even want to put yourself in this situation?

If we were seeing other people I wouldn't care. But I stopped spinning plates to be with her, and now I'm wondering if that was a mistake. If I felt like she was doing the same thing, and not putting herself in situations like these, I'd have no problem. I like this chick. She's hot, she's witty, she's funny, she's fun to be around, she's into me, but I dunno. The stress I was feeling last night while I was sitting around stewing...I just don't know if it's worth it. Am I being insecure? Should I get over it? Are any of my feelings justified? Taking thoughts...
1. You've been seeing her for a few months
2. She asked you to go to a party with her she was excited about, you decline
3. She's dressed up and sends you pictures of herself to you throughout the night wishing you were there
4. She tells you a few guys hit on her, she doesn't give them her number, but offers to take theirs because she feels safer that way

And you are concerned about judgment? What was she supposed to tell the two guys? "Sorry guys, you can go right to hell because I have a boyfriend I've been seeing for a few months."

If you were in her position, you would do the exact same thing.

Noob_Lee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a bit confused here, how people can read into things so much and come to the conclusion use all seem to of come to.

OK i'm a noob yes but seriously think about it none of use will ever be happy if you finish with a girl because they give out there number. Nobody noes what she was thinkin to to jump to such conclusions as to say finish her is utterly wierd.

For all you no she was at a party saying NO to loads of guysd because of you.

Not making a dig at anyone here but everyone claims to be so secure and manly yet you are telling someone to finish with there girlfriend because she went to a party. Thats what girls do haha just makes no sense. Just because a girl goes out to have fun doesn't meen shes a horrible evil ***** haha.

Just don't do nothing stupid mate it's your descision.

Rant over and no harm ment haha.

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think youre being overprotective who cares if she got 2 guys numbers? in the end you are the one boning her....getting numbers doesnt equate to wanting to have sex

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No point in trying to figure out what she may have done at the party. Think about it, if she was that hellbent on cheating on you, she would have done so already regardless of whether she went to the party or not.

So before you do anything you need to evaluate what it is you are seeking right now.

If you are seeking a committed relationship with the possibility of something serious then her behavior is grounds for dumping her.

If all you seek is a satisfying sex life, which I assume she is providing, then I really would not bother getting all worked up over it, unless she starts acting wierd and witholding sex (which in that case is grounds for dumping her).

If you feel you need to even the playing field then go to a party with your friends and flirt with some girls and get their numbers. At the very least you have something to fall back on if you two decide to break up. If you sense that she is keeping her options open, then you do the exact same. If you know without a doubt that she cheated on you, but still has sex with you regularly, go hook up with other women. Be cunning bro...feign ignorance and treat her as you always do, but since she broke the exclusivity pact you are now free to run game.

The key is staying as little invested emotionally in the relationship and not having an easily bruised ego everytime she does stuffl like this. Hope this helps.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
This seems to be the new trend on here .. men wondering who else their woman is Fing.. lol so i will tell you what i tell everyone:

"Dont hold this against her personally.. she is just behaving like a normal human female.. Your purpose with her was to F and for as long as you can for as cheap as possible them move on..

Expecting anything else from her like commitment , respect , love caring is all setting yourself up for pain and being played.. So learn from this, move on to the next woman and dont expect anything more than what she is..

IS THERE NO HOPE??

Yes!!
when you are both old sick broken and hopelessly unattractive. when viagra no longer works fro you and her vagina is dryer than the desert.. only then can you try to have commitment and love and dedication.."