Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend giving shorter texts but initiates

SpazzAttackk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay SS, if youve been following my posts youd know that I recently got in a relationship about 3 months ago so this is pretty new to me. Today I noticed a change in her texts. She initiated this morning, but shes giving me nothing to work with but she usually does. Her replies have been short and closed ended so I decided to end the night early and told her I was heading to sleep. Told her Id see her tomorrow and to have a good night and her reply was "Okays". Thats not normal for her.

She did say she was at work and it was super busy so I told her Ill stop distracting her. She said she wanted me to distract her. I dont know. Im at a loss. Should I ask if anything is wrong?

For the first time in ages I decided I wanted to get high today. Am I just over reacting?

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any time your spidey senses are tingling like this I think it's a good idea to pull way back - don't initiate, don't make plans: act in a way that would make her post a similar question to a female equivalent of SoSuave.

That ought to help you take the temperature of the situation and her interest level at worst, and raise her attraction/get her putting in more effort again at best.

like2jam

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would definitely hold out on asking her is something is wrong.

SpazzAttackk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea only problem is we have big plans tomorrow. I told her I wasnt telling her where I was taking her and she said she was super excited and anxious yesterday, and today is like this.

I wont talk to her tomorrow, Ill see if she initiates and asks what time were leaving at. If she flakes and doesnt say anything, Im ending it

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes women have shyt going on their lives that has nothing to do with the significant man in her circle.
I've fallen into the trap of thinking she had a problem with me when really she was just stressing about exams, her job or even that her best friend said something mean to her.
I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet but gauge her behaviour when you're together. If she's still acting weird, just take a couple of steps back and see if she chases. If not, then you may have to bring it up.

Hexagram

Don Juan
Reaction score
SpazzAttackk said:
Okay SS, if youve been following my posts youd know that I recently got in a relationship about 3 months ago so this is pretty new to me. Today I noticed a change in her texts. She initiated this morning, but shes giving me nothing to work with but she usually does. Her replies have been short and closed ended so I decided to end the night early and told her I was heading to sleep. Told her Id see her tomorrow and to have a good night and her reply was "Okays". Thats not normal for her.

She did say she was at work and it was super busy so I told her Ill stop distracting her. She said she wanted me to distract her. I dont know. Im at a loss. Should I ask if anything is wrong?

For the first time in ages I decided I wanted to get high today. Am I just over reacting?
I'd restrain from initiating any contact with her. If she texts you, keep your texts short and be busy. Try this for a day or two and track any changes in her behavior.

That said, I'd keep my eyes open. If this nonsense continues for too long, I'd end it and move on to greener pastures. It's only been 3 months, so honestly you don't have too much to lose at this point.

cof33

Don Juan
Reaction score
SpazzAttackk said:

if she said that whats the problem here i could see if u had more suspect things but only over wat it looks like an off day,my guess is ur not telling us evrthing but if u are this thread is lameeeee....

SpazzAttackk

Don Juan
Reaction score
cof33 said:
if she said that whats the problem here i could see if u had more suspect things but only over wat it looks like an off day,my guess is ur not telling us evrthing but if u are this thread is lameeeee....
I have this strong feeling youre one of those people with absolutely no self conscious who live in a small hick town filled with reds.

Youre in the wrong section, the highschool section is elsewhere.

Back on topic, Ill let you guys know how it goes today

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SpazzAttackk said:
I wont talk to her tomorrow, Ill see if she initiates and asks what time were leaving at. If she flakes and doesnt say anything, Im ending it
Thats a complete overreaction. Whilst you have to show a girl you wont take her crap, you cant get emotional and act like a girl at the first sign of trouble. I know sometimes that I reply to texts a little short if im watching something particularly interesting on tv or just tired, its not something to break up with her over.

Assume nothings wrong and act as normal, playing too many games in a relationship will just ruin it, it destroys any chance of her trusting you. I think once you get into a relationship keep the games to an absolute minimum.

cof33

Don Juan
Reaction score
SpazzAttackk said:
I have this strong feeling youre one of those people with absolutely no self conscious who live in a small hick town filled with reds.

Youre in the wrong section, the highschool section is elsewhere.

Back on topic, Ill let you guys know how it goes today
you got high over this **** and iam the hs kid lol ok fair enough i will let others help you good luck

SpazzAttackk

Don Juan
Reaction score
When did I say it was over this? I roll one up only once a year on this same day. Its an honor thing for a friend who passed away, Im just respecting his wishes "If I die, Have a beer for me and light up so you can reach me in the sky". This was said before he was stationed in Afghanistan.

Its an annual thing, bro.

cof33

Don Juan
Reaction score
SpazzAttackk said:

i would call it an anal thing because ur trollin is ass "bro"

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Don't stress, go ghost for a while, spin more plates, and work on yourself.

Case closed. Leave the courtroom.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SpazzAttackk said:

Beginning of the end. Prepare yourself to get dumped. I've been in same situation.