Girlfriend Drinking with Co-Workers...

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
look even if she was going to cheat, she will only do it if she really likes another guy.

Only way to play this game is to be the man she fell for in the first place.
That is the cool guy she met who was not controlling, boring and let her do her own thing whislt YOU DO YOURS.

This is important you must be seen to be leading your own life too, then even if it does fu** up you wont be hit has hard.

Best way to win this if you suspect anything is be the man you should be and not be jealous, easier said then done, but remember she still has to prove herself to you too, if she does turn out to be sour then at least you will have other things in your life then a girl.

Essential.
Absolutely 100% spot-on.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
If she is under 21...then she should not drink. That's the approach you should follow. Of course, you are under 21...so you will have to follow the same approach.
The legal age means sh!t when it comes to drinking. If you're gonna be a drinker, it happens well before you are of legal age and in this scenario, it has no merit.

Holding back from drinking just to set an example, because you don't want your GF to do it is incredibly weak.

If he doesn't want to, then fine but it's no reason for her to not go out and enjoy herself.

This whole thing comes down to trust.

If you don't have trust in a relationship, then you have nothing at all. There's no other way around it. He obviously doesn't trust her, and that's his issue... not hers.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you idiots are missing the point totally.

1) She's a selfish bytch. She knows it bothers him that she does this, yet vehemently still pursues doing it. A woman who likes you will not be that voracious about spending time with other people.

2) I totally agree with this guy having apprehension about some dude driving his gf home. How do you know he's not some psycho?

3) Honestly you should just dump this cvnt. I love how some people on this board think that you should let your gf go out and do whatever she wants, and not say a thing about it. But do you really think she'd put up with you going out drinking every week with your buddies? Why does the guy always have to be so understanding? If he were doing it, everybody would be saying how unattentive he is. If she's doing it, well it's just because she needs time away and he's insecure about the relationship....well MAYBE HE HAS GOOD REASON TO BE INSECURE....

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:
Some of you idiots are missing the point totally.

1) She's a selfish bytch. She knows it bothers him that she does this, yet vehemently still pursues doing it. A woman who likes you will not be that voracious about spending time with other people.

2) I totally agree with this guy having apprehension about some dude driving his gf home. How do you know he's not some psycho?

3) Honestly you should just dump this cvnt. I love how some people on this board think that you should let your gf go out and do whatever she wants, and not say a thing about it. But do you really think she'd put up with you going out drinking every week with your buddies? Why does the guy always have to be so understanding? If he were doing it, everybody would be saying how unattentive he is. If she's doing it, well it's just because she needs time away and he's insecure about the relationship....well MAYBE HE HAS GOOD REASON TO BE INSECURE....
Please read this post:
foomee said:
So my girlfriend got a new job a few weeks ago, and I guess now they have this weekly thing called "humpday" or something where they all get together and get drunk. I told my girlfriend I don't want her drinking with them because she'd have to drive home afterwards. Then she says, "if I find a ride can I?" and I tell her yeah. So she says this guy Steve can drive her because he's the only co-worker that lives nearby. I told her I don't want him driving her, only if it's a girl. Cos I'm cautious of guys and drunk girls, ya know, etc. And it upsets her. Am I going about this right? What other reasons should I tell her not to drink with them? I really don't want her drinking with these people, but she insists that she'll feel out of place, etc.
Now where on earth did you get
She's a selfish bytch. She knows it bothers him that she does this, yet vehemently still pursues doing it. A woman who likes you will not be that voracious about spending time with other people.
out of that?

No where does he mention her doing things like this on a regular/ongoing basis.

It's one night a week that her and her coworkers get together to bond. big fvcking deal. He feels left out, and insecure about it. Instead of forbidding her to do it, he should go along sometimes and become part of the clique.

Honestly you should just dump this cvnt. I love how some people on this board think that you should let your gf go out and do whatever she wants, and not say a thing about it. But do you really think she'd put up with you going out drinking every week with your buddies? Why does the guy always have to be so understanding? If he were doing it, everybody would be saying how unattentive he is. If she's doing it, well it's just because she needs time away and he's insecure about the relationship....well MAYBE HE HAS GOOD REASON TO BE INSECURE
This is the biggest sh!t post I've read here in a while.

I would expect my GF to let me go out once a week with my buddies. Hell, there should never be any question as to wether or not I'm "alllowed" to do so. In a healthy relationship, time apart form each other is implied.... That's called TRUST.

If i spend some good time with my girl, her and i can go do our own things throughout the week. It's good for the relationship.

The guy needs to always be the understanding one? The girl does, too!!!!

Foomee is setting himself up for a really disfunctional relationship, if he's scared of her going out with co-workers... It's absolutely no big deal. I'd be happy for my girl. I'd make that night my night to do my thing, too.

I'm losing faith in this place, as days go by.... 90% of you guys are untrusting and bitter and it's a damn shame; especially when some guys who aren't so jaded start buying into this mentality that all women are cheaters and liars.

If that's how you guys feel, then I think it'd be best for everyone that you leave the boards because you aren't getting anywhere with your relationships.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bad Ass Canadian said:
Please read this post:

Now where on earth did you get out of that?

No where does he mention her doing things like this on a regular/ongoing basis.

It's one night a week that her and her coworkers get together to bond. big fvcking deal. He feels left out, and insecure about it. Instead of forbidding her to do it, he should go along sometimes and become part of the clique.

This is the biggest sh!t post I've read here in a while.

I would expect my GF to let me go out once a week with my buddies. Hell, there should never be any question as to wether or not I'm "alllowed" to do so. In a healthy relationship, time apart form each other is implied.... That's called TRUST.

If i spend some good time with my girl, her and i can go do our own things throughout the week. It's good for the relationship.

The guy needs to always be the understanding one? The girl does, too!!!!

Foomee is setting himself up for a really disfunctional relationship, if he's scared of her going out with co-workers... It's absolutely no big deal. I'd be happy for my girl. I'd make that night my night to do my thing, too.

I'm losing faith in this place, as days go by.... 90% of you guys are untrusting and bitter and it's a damn shame; especially when some guys who aren't so jaded start buying into this mentality that all women are cheaters and liars.

If that's how you guys feel, then I think it'd be best for everyone that you leave the boards because you aren't getting anywhere with your relationships.

YOU'RE A FVCKING IDIOT!!!!!!

You try to sound like you're so well adjusted, and you have this "relationship" thing figured out. Then why the fvck are you here????

This bytch is being disrespectful. If she has a right to go drinking with GUYS and girls, he has a right to tell her to fvck off.

Just because you have no problem with this type of behavior, doesn't mean we have to be OK with it too. And feeling this way doesn't make him insecure, it makes him realistic. I think you're just a closet faggot who gets off on his gf talking to other guys.

I don't know about you, but it's the way this bytch kept pushing it once he said he had a problem with it that I didn't like. She can do other things on Wednesdays besides drinking with co-workers. If it were truly just an issue of spending time apart that would be one thing, but I think there's a lot more to this than that.

Let me say this; nobody says you have to spend every waking moment together, but if he doesn't make a stand here, the bytch will keep doing more of this type of thing. You say 90 percent of us think women are liars and cheaters? You're right. But I think there's some basis in truth to that.

I'll tell you what bad ass canuck, you let your gf, wife, whatever go do what she wants. And when she comes home and gives you herpes from fvcking 10 other guys you can come back here and tell us how SECURE you are.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:

You try to sound like you're so well adjusted, and you have this "relationship" thing figured out. Then why the fvck are you here????

This bytch is being disrespectful. If she has a right to go drinking with GUYS and girls, he has a right to tell her to fvck off.

Just because you're some ass kisser, doesn't mean we have to be. I think you're just a closet faggot who gets off on his gf talking to other guys.

Let me say this; nobody says you have to spend every waking moment together, but if he doesn't make a stand here, the bytch will keep doing more of this type of thing. You say 90 percent of us think women are liars and cheater? you're right. But I think there's some basis in truth to that.

I'll tell you what bad ass canuck, you let your gf, wife, whatever go do what she wants. And when she comes home and gives you herpes from fvcking 10 other guys you can come back here and tell us how SECURE you are.
I'm done with you. I won't waste anymore energy arguing my point because it will fall on deaf ears.

I will leave you with this, though:

You and your girl have spent lots of time together. You love and trust each other. You are her man, and you're not some ass-kissing chump boyfriend. You call her on her B.S. and she knows she can't play you for a fool. The boundaries within the relationship are set and they are understood.

At this point, anything she does outside of this boundary is beyond your control. There's nothing you can do. If she cheats, you dump her ass. There's nothing more to it.

I would never let my GF go out night after night partying with all sorts of people... But what foomee is talking about is comepletly different.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the original poster:

Everything was fine. I go out with my work folks all the time. My and my gf go on guy's nights and girl's nights all the time. She flirts and I flirt. She has guy clients that hit on her constantly at work. I talk to girls and secretaries and such frequently in my line of work. She will ALWAYS come back to me because I'm not the least bit jealous. Your girl would probably have never thought to cheat if you had acted secure. But you didn't, and now you've lost some respect. You better back off now, and start acting like you have a set. This is life, pal. You can't control a person. Slavery is over and done.

There is nothing, NOTHING, you can say or do to make her stay loyal to you, if she doesn't want to. All you can do is be secure in yourself and don't take any sh1t.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:

Just because you have no problem with this type of behavior, doesn't mean we have to be OK with it too. And feeling this way doesn't make him insecure, it makes him realistic. I think you're just a closet faggot who gets off on his gf talking to other guys.

I don't know about you, but it's the way this bytch kept pushing it once he said he had a problem with it that I didn't like. She can do other things on Wednesdays besides drinking with co-workers. If it were truly just an issue of spending time apart that would be one thing, but I think there's a lot more to this than that.

Let me say this; nobody says you have to spend every waking moment together, but if he doesn't make a stand here, the bytch will keep doing more of this type of thing. You say 90 percent of us think women are liars and cheaters? You're right. But I think there's some basis in truth to that.

It's the rules of the game you dumbfukk. It's universal. If you act unattractive, no woman will be attracted to you. He's repelling her. If my current gf started doing dumb sh1t, it would repel me too.

Stop trying flame, Know it all, because you don't know what you're talking about. I agree it's disrespectful riding with another drunk dude, but the op is not doing anything to command respect from her.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
It's the rules of the game you dumbfukk. It's universal. If you act unattractive, no woman will be attracted to you. He's repelling her. If my current gf started doing dumb sh1t, it would repel me too.

Stop trying flame, Know it all, because you don't know what you're talking about. I agree it's disrespectful riding with another drunk dude, but the op is not doing anything to command respect from her.
You're about as big of an idiot as the canuck. Act unattractive? If you dare stand up to a woman's shytty behavior you're acting unattractive? Lay off the magic mushrooms azzhole. They're affecting your brain cells.

So I guess by your theory, we should all let our gf's do whatever they want, because if we say something, we're "acting unattractive"????????? How the fvck do you "command respect" by letting the bytch walk all over you?

As far as flaming? shut the fvck up. If someone has a different opinion than you it's not flaming. I think you're "flaming" in a different way ass clown.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:
You're about as big of an idiot as the canuck. Act unattractive? If you dare stand up to a woman's shytty behavior you're acting unattractive? Lay off the magic mushrooms azzhole. They're affecting your brain cells.

So I guess by your theory, we should all let our gf's do whatever they want, because if we say something, we're "acting unattractive"????????? How the fvck do you "command respect" by letting the bytch walk all over you?

As far as flaming? shut the fvck up. If someone has a different opinion than you it's not flaming. I think you're "flaming" in a different way ass clown.
Ok, genius, let me spell it out to you.....

1) She wants to go out with co-workers - she respects him
2) She tells her bf about it - she respects him
3) He jumps her gun, freaks out - she respects him less

Note: In any relationship, with less respect comes shady behavior

4) She starts riding with Steve - she respects him less
5) He freaks out (understandable, but he caused it
- she respects him even less
6) She thinks he doesn't trust her - respect is dwindling

That's the way it works. Mr. Know it all, you don't know sh1t, as noted with your angry post. Our opinions differ, but you don't have to attack others because you are making up for your posts being completely retarded, asshat.

I don't think it's wrong to go out with co-workers. If the op, or yourself does, then you're a controlling, manipulative asswipe that would be better off with a fat girl with no other options. Chumps.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:
if he doesn't make a stand here, the bytch will keep doing more of this type of thing. You say 90 percent of us think women are liars and cheaters? You're right. But I think there's some basis in truth to that.
I'd have to agree here.

Girl's Night Out = Wh0re's Night Out

Girl going out alone = looking for male sexual attention

Girl going out and getting drunk w/guys = looking for sex

Sorry, my mom never went out alone and got drunk - and that's probably why they're still married today! GF codes of conduct have simply slid down the shytter over the last generation and if you give them an inch, they'll take a foot. I know some decent PUAs and many, if not MOST, of the girls they've f-closed from bars all had STEADY BF's/FIANCE'S!!! Girls are like roaches, for every bit you see, there's a hella lot you DON'T.

Sure, she may not be doing much yet, but to me it shows she's subconsciously out looking for the right opportunity and is open to temptation. Got any friends you can send out to spy on her in action? Might be eye-opening..

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bad Ass Canadian said:
The legal age means sh!t when it comes to drinking.
It means everything in the U.S. Especially if it is something sponsored by an employer. And buying alcohol for minors is a criminal offense in the U.S.

Holding back from drinking just to set an example, because you don't want your GF to do it is incredibly weak.
Actually...it takes inner strenght. If you are a drunk...then you should accept her as a drunk. Now, if you are not a drunk, then you have room to NOT accept her drunk behavior. Simple as that.

Living by example is what ALPHA leaders do. I, of course, don't expect you to understand.

If he doesn't want to, then fine but it's no reason for her to not go out and enjoy herself.
Now...YOUR thought process is the weak one. This is not about what makes her happy...it is about what makes him happy. If he is unhappy with the way she is doing things...then he should dump her.

This whole thing comes down to trust.
Trust? Only a fool can trust a drunk. Especially a female drunk.

If you don't have trust in a relationship, then you have nothing at all.
Really? Who is talking about trust? This is not a "trust" issue. This is an alcohol issue and the possible consequences and head aches that can come from alcohol.

There's no other way around it. He obviously doesn't trust her, and that's his issue... not hers.
Actually...his responsibility as a man (a REAL man) is to make sure no harm comes to her. A woman that is DRUNK is putting herself in a lot of harm. He has more than enough reasons to be concerned. Nobody is talking here about "cheating". What we are talking about is that in an alcoholic or drunk state, she won't have all her faculties as to take care of herself. In fact, another man can take advantage of her.

If you fail to see that, then I wonder how much life experience do you have and if you are in ANY position to be giving advice in this place.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense...but since when it is acceptable for MEN to have their girlfriends/wife getting drunk with OTHER men?

I understand in Canada that crap taking place...but here in the U.S.? A land that was defined by masculinity back in the early to mid 20th Century?

This is not about trust. This is about respect. A woman that has some level of self respect and for that matter respects her relationship won't go into DRUNK parties with her male co-workers or male friends. Key word in here is: DRUNK. Being a DRUNK and getting DRUNK with other men.

I would never be with a woman like that. In fact, as a rule, I would never be involved with cheap women.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Ok, genius, let me spell it out to you.....

1) She wants to go out with co-workers - she respects him
2) She tells her bf about it - she respects him
3) He jumps her gun, freaks out - she respects him less

Note: In any relationship, with less respect comes shady behavior

4) She starts riding with Steve - she respects him less
5) He freaks out (understandable, but he caused it
- she respects him even less
6) She thinks he doesn't trust her - respect is dwindling

That's the way it works. Mr. Know it all, you don't know sh1t, as noted with your angry post. Our opinions differ, but you don't have to attack others because you are making up for your posts being completely retarded, asshat.

I don't think it's wrong to go out with co-workers. If the op, or yourself does, then you're a controlling, manipulative asswipe that would be better off with a fat girl with no other options. Chumps.

Let me lay it out for you Mr BoJangles:

1) She wants to go drinking with co-workers - How is this respecting him?

2) She tells him about it, and he says he doesn't think it's a good idea.- It's good that she at least told him about it.

3) She starts pushing the issue, even offering to get a ride home from a DRUNK MALE CO-WORKER. - I think respect has gone out the window at this point.

He has every right to say NO to this behavior. Who cares if she "respects" him less for it? He's putting his foot down and drawing the line. If she doesn't like it, she can go be with someone who does. You say "with less respect comes shady behavior". I think riding home with a drunk, male co-worker is pretty fvcking shady to begin with.

As far as my angry post, I don't think I was arguing with myself. It seems dawg wants to adopt the female victim role here. You chimed in calling me a "dumbfukk" and you got it right back. It seems like you can dish it but you don't like to take it....tough....

But to be honest, I think you're talking from experience when you mention fat chicks. A fvcking pvssy like you probably loves it when his fat gf goes out with co-workers.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:
Let me lay it out for you Mr BoJangles:

1) She wants to go drinking with co-workers - How is this respecting him?

2) She tells him about it, and he says he doesn't think it's a good idea.- It's good that she at least told him about it.

3) She starts pushing the issue, even offering to get a ride home from a DRUNK MALE CO-WORKER. - I think respect has gone out the window at this point.

He has every right to say NO to this behavior. Who cares if she "respects" him less for it? He's putting his foot down and drawing the line. If she doesn't like it, she can go be with someone who does. You say "with less respect comes shady behavior". I think riding home with a drunk, male co-worker is pretty fvcking shady to begin with.

As far as my angry post, I don't think I was arguing with myself. It seems dawg wants to adopt the female victim role here. You chimed in calling me a "dumbfukk" and you got it right back. It seems like you can dish it but you don't like to take it....tough....

But to be honest, I think you're talking from experience when you mention fat chicks. A fvcking pvssy like you probably loves it when his fat gf goes out with co-workers.
Haha you must be that bumbling idiot that runs around yelling at his girlfriend at the bar when a guy hits on her. Shut up and go spit your idiocy at someone who cares, fagboy.

syed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, this site is sad...but kinda funny too.

You got this guy Latinoman, advocating that the solution to the problem is for HIM to stop drinking, because that would set an example for her to not drink. Ummmmm....? Dude, these are kids (I am 20, too, so I'm not being condescending when I say "kids"). KIDS ARE GOING TO EXPERIMENT WITH ALCOHOL. That is not the issue here. Listen to this dude say that keeping her from drinking is the "ALPHA" thing to do. That's a crock of ****, dude. Whatever, if you respond to this I wont even pay attention.

Now you got these other guys. One of them even had the balls to say that "women are like roaches..." or something like that. I THINK HE ACTUALLY BELIEVES THAT. How sad is that? It's guys like you that make it easier for the rest of us. This other dude wants to send guy friends out as "spies"...what the **** part of the game is that?

Anyways, I'm not gonna put my opinion out there, because it has already been stated by Chuckles and the Bad Ass Canadian. Actually, Chuckles had a good point that you should give her 2 amazing nights rather than 6 average nights. That's great advice, dude. ANYWAYS. Im done.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
syed said:
(I am 20, too, so I'm not being condescending when I say "kids").
Lol kid, I can guarantee you that they will break up within 3 months. And she will probably instantly start dating a co-worker or some guy she met at a bar. What a coincidence, eh? :D

I only can't wait to read THAT post in a few months! :crackup:

Never underestimate women when it comes to deceit and manipulation. They are far more skilled in those arts than us.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
syed said:

You got this guy Latinoman, advocating that the solution to the problem is for HIM to stop drinking, because that would set an example for her to not drink. Ummmmm....? Dude, these are kids (I am 20, too, so I'm not being condescending when I say "kids"). KIDS ARE GOING TO EXPERIMENT WITH ALCOHOL. That is not the issue here. Listen to this dude say that keeping her from drinking is the "ALPHA" thing to do. That's a crock of ****, dude. Whatever, if you respond to this I wont even pay attention.

Now you got these other guys. One of them even had the balls to say that "women are like roaches..." or something like that. I THINK HE ACTUALLY BELIEVES THAT. How sad is that? It's guys like you that make it easier for the rest of us. This other dude wants to send guy friends out as "spies"...what the **** part of the game is that?

Anyways, I'm not gonna put my opinion out there, because it has already been stated by Chuckles and the Bad Ass Canadian. Actually, Chuckles had a good point that you should give her 2 amazing nights rather than 6 average nights. That's great advice, dude. ANYWAYS. Im done.
You need to come around more often, dude :up:

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Haha you must be that bumbling idiot that runs around yelling at his girlfriend at the bar when a guy hits on her. Shut up and go spit your idiocy at someone who cares, fagboy.
Yeah, you're just a puddle pirate who likes watching his gf fvck other guys. Actually I think you're watching the guy more than your fat bytch. You probably sit there like a little bytch cheerleading them on:cheer: LOL

But it's obvious your argument doesn't hold up, so now you resort to your silly shyt.

Remember guys: Don't EVER let faggots like dawg and canadian tell you you're being insecure for not letting your gf run all over you. Guys like them have to put up with that shyt from women because their options are limited to fat HOGs and transvestites.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
syed said:

Dude...if you are going to misquote what I clearly stated...then I suggest you go back to High School and RE-learn how to read and how to put a coherent thought together.

1- IF he or you or anyone wants to be taken serious in life...then you must do what you are preaching others. That is so basic that it is pathetic. But, let me provide you an example and see if you can comprehend what I'm writing. If he has issues with drunks (any drunk)...then if he wants to be taken serious, he should not drink either. If he has issues with gamblers, then he should not gamble. Double standards rarely work in a relationship. Period.

2- She is not a kid. She is an adult. If she gets drunk and get into a DUI...that will stay in her record forever (DUIs are not longer erased from records). All that said...it is his issue. If he doesn't like to see her drunk, then he should tell her. If she insists on getting drunk...then why even bother and stay with a drunk? Easy problem to solve, IMO.

3- I never told him to keep her from doing anything. She is not his property. He cannot keep her from drinking, having sex, working, etc. The only thing he can do is tell her his dislikes and define his deal breakers...and then follow suit.

4- "Whatever, if you respond to this I wont even pay attention." - Yes you will. Do you know why? Because...well, never mind. You are not prepare to read this just yet.