Girlfriend doesnt want to have Sex at the moment

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She could have slept with someone else and contracted an STD. This is the sort of thing i'd do if I slept around behind my girls back, play coy until it cleared up downstairs.

Sorry cant see any other reason.

Something dodgy here.

"Now she either did or she didnt go with him, but this guy has been texting her since"

Say no more. Seriously man, this is dump worthy right here. I will predict with about 85% certainty that this girl and that guy have something going on.

Women are great at lying and manipulation, you have to see there actions and not the words, number one rule. A women can lie to a man whilst getting rammed by coc*, they have zero remourse. Women lie like it's going out of fashion and they need to get it in before it does. This is not women hate, it's simply the truth a women will lie to protect her vested interest, it is that simple.

I believe in this situation something stinks, your gut is telling you and so far from reading this, I would seriously think about hitting that eject button.

Sorry man, but seriously I would be looking at this girls actions and ignoring her words, but personnally I think the things are stacking up and the conclusion is not good.

Innocent or not, her actions are proving something is definatly not right, you have a right to be concerned. Something is up with this girl.

AMDG

Don Juan
Reaction score
HBK said:
how do i get the real truth out of her? Or is this just a rough patch in our relationship that we need to work through.
If you are willing to share the girl then go ahead. What more could be said ? :rolleyes:

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a sh*ty situation you're in bud. I hate reading stuff like this, it sucks.

Anyway, hope everything works out for you with or without her..

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Girl goes home for a week.
Girl sees man she used to have a thing for.
Girl and man drink together with friends.
Girl and man have sex later.
Girl wakes up, feels guilty but knows she cannot confess.
Girl goes home after holiday, has to check for and clear any STDs to eliminate proof.
Girl gets the green light.
Girl starts sleeping with bf again.
Guy continues to text her.

Note to all readers.....

When a person looks you squarely in the eye like that and denies cheating. They did cheat. They are using that "look in the eye" to try to cover it up.

Sorry to hear about this my friend.
I think that this is the most likely explanation, especially now that she has switched back and had a change of heart and wants to have sex again.

If my G/F went away for a week or two, and then refused sex without a credible explaation when she returned I would be HIGHLY suspicious.

I thought that absence made the heart grow fonder, not colder ?

Whenever I have been apart from my G/f at the time, we fukked like rabbits when we got back together.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banish the guilty wh0re.