Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend denied me *******

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My girl game over. Was all good. We were making out in my bed lots. I got her bra off a couple times, I fingered her a bit, and we pretty much had make-out intervals. She played with my **** a bit with her hands, she did some more in the dark, so i pulled it out more and she rubbed it up and down.

Then I said "You wanna give me head?" and shes like "ummm", and then shes like "i....would..." and didnt finish the sentence, just kissed me more. Then im like "come on" and shes like "i dont know how..." and just focused on kissing me lots.

I was so ****ing pissed. My ego was crushed. :cuss:

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude settle the fck down your overeacting. Whys it a big deal? It's last minute resistance, you just didn't deal with it. She would have a reason, there are some girls that just don't give head. How would you like to suck a ****?

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old is she?

If she honestly doesn't know how, maybe she's uneasy about it. I don't really see why your ego is crushed, it's not like she went near it and then said "ew I'm not sucking that tiny thing, it stinks!"

Try again some other time, assure her that its okay if she doesn't know how, you'll let her go at her own pace and teach her what you like.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's young she likely doesn't know.

Chill the fvck out and focus on having her practice at it with a peeled banana until she becomes a pro and is ready for the real thing.

You could even of asked her to just lick it all over if she didn't know what to do.

For Christ sakes learn to improvise in these situations people!

gmillar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at it from her point of view. Would you want a penis in your mouth? Not saying she shouldn't give you head, but if she doesn't want to, she doesn't want to, there's no need to take it personally.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, you shouldn't have asked her, rather flow with it.
Move her head towards it, if she starts to push back, than it's a problem. The trick is to guide her, she's young, and she probably doesn't know how to do it. As long as she is warmed up enough, she really loves you, and you guide her properly, there should be no objection.

Reaction score
spax said:
My girl game over. Was all good. We were making out in my bed lots. I got her bra off a couple times, I fingered her a bit, and we pretty much had make-out intervals. She played with my **** a bit with her hands, she did some more in the dark, so i pulled it out more and she rubbed it up and down.

Then I said "You wanna give me head?" and shes like "ummm", and then shes like "i....would..." and didnt finish the sentence, just kissed me more. Then im like "come on" and shes like "i dont know how..." and just focused on kissing me lots.

I was so ****ing pissed. My ego was crushed. :cuss:
Don't feel too bad. Last week I was making out with a girl in my bed and I said "you wanna suck it a little?" and she said "do you have a condom?"

It caught me TOTALLY off guard I didn't know what to say. I was like

"a condom for that? don't worry baby i'm clean"

So I just dropped it got the condom and handled my business but no head.

stonetowers

Don Juan
Reaction score
sex and such is great,but people too often exaggerate it and associate it with status.Have sex because you like sex,not cause it'll make you cool or boost your ego.That's afc thinking.Stay out of that territory.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ true

I just have one question... Why did you get her bra off a couple times? Did she keep putting it back on? wtf?

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonAlan456 said:
whyd u ask her?
tell her
x2
you fuked up right there
she would , she only gave a lil resistance, should have said "well try, and see how you do"

learn to take control of the situation,

so many times a id be kissing a girl, i pull my **** out and tell them to suck it. they all say the same **** "i dont usually suck dik," "well suck mine then" "i dunno"
"just do it"

then they suck it and such a pro at it too. they dont like it but they will do it. lets put it that way

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's probably just nervous or self-conscious that you won't like it if she did it or something. Maybe she's never done it before.

Sh!t, I studied the ins and outs of a vajj on the internet before I ever ate one or had sex. Haha

jcap

Don Juan
Reaction score
your c0ck stinks
how about if I stick my c0ck up your mouth, the urine tastes pretty sweet cause I had some apple juice today too