Girlfriend calling too much?

TheOneForce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay i usually talk to my past girlfriends at least once a day. But my current girlfriend calls me about 4-6 times a day. I don't think it would be so bad, but she calls just to "Talk" and she tries to stay on the phone for more than a hour. Maybe thats why theres alot of silence on the phone because i really can't talk for that long if there is nothing to talk about. So what do yall think , is she calling to much ?

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
4-6 times a day!!!

Nah... thats not a lot, its just when you eat breakfast youll talk to her, when you eat brunch youll talk to her, when you eat lunch youll talk to her, and when you eat dinner youll talk to her!

Unless your a pyschiatrist of some sort... stop talking to her so much... david d. suggests in his emails to call your girlfriend twice a week... or else youll get really boring really fast!

Yagrash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if I was long-distance with a girl I wanted to stay together with, I wouldn't talk to her 4-6 times per week. And we're not talking about an hour, we're talking 5-15 minutes.

I personally wonder how you guys have that much to talk about. If you live in the same area code as your girlfriend, your conversations should all be less than 5 minutes long, and you should be having a lot more physical time.

Marf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man.... 4-6 times a DAY! That is a lot...

Just tell her that you're in the middle of something, that you'll call her back in a while (like a couple of hours...) and do something different than talk on the phone: get together....
Talking this much can REALLY screw YOU up (in terms with how she looks at you)... since you can become boring pretty fast (like the other people on this thread said).