Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend broke up with me

Reaction score
go out and go on a bootcamp!!! lol - mine is £250

ok what you need to do is go out and have fun, im not saying forget about her cause i know it is impossible, hate to say it but been there done that. it isnt nice.

anyway go out have fun learn game and re build your life - "time is the greatest healer"

i have ways for you to get her back if you wanted but you would have to PM me for more info.

hope this helps.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nico Suave said:
Your a retard. Dont think ive seen a sentence written by you without mentioning the word hor. U are not a player.
I'm sure he labelled her a hor coz he read indications pointing to such a category. Possible Recap, she found her current BF boring and didn't have the heart to say it face to face, but instead decided to go out with other guys to get more stimulation, who I wouldnt put it past them to seduce her and ram their big ones up her Pu$$y.

Just a possibility that wouldn't seem to far fetched.

Reaction score
Recluce said:
.....she tells me that she needs her space, and she needs to find herself.
If she is looking for "space" then tell the hor to be an Astronaut!!!!! If the hor says "I need to find myself" then tell her that you have found her and that she is right in front of you!!!

The hor is messing with your head!!!

asam

Don Juan
Reaction score
let it go! everything happens for a reason, and that reason is awesome! you just gotta find out what that is!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
If she is looking for "space" then tell the hor to be an Astronaut!!!!! If the hor says "I need to find myself" then tell her that you have found her and that she is right in front of you!!!

The hor is messing with your head!!!

hahahahahha. You're my hero, Dr. P!

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well here's another question... do i try to find out if she cheated on me with another guy or not? obviously she's going to say no, but i have a good idea of who it could be and im pretty sure i can get him to man up about it. especially since im not trying to get her back. I just feel like i need to know if she cheated on me or not... should i try to find out?
I would try to find out. Just expect that the answer is most likely gonna be "yes". (Whether you wanna kick his ass or not is another question.)

As for how to deal with it, all I can say is, you just gotta believe that SOMEHOW you are gonna come out the stronger for it (no matter how bad it feels in the moment).

Oh, and even if you do want her back, I strongly advise you not to "plead" with her -- it doesn't work and it totally wrecks your male dignity.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just let her go.

Women need to have this party phase in their early 20s. Being the boyfriend of a girl in her early 20s is impossible if you are thinking serious and marriage. You can only be in it if you are thinking casual and realize it is for a short-time only.

Women do not mature until sometime in their 25th year (in the year after their 24th birthday) (if they are going to mature at all - lots of women don't.)

Find someone your own age if that is what you are looking for.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kdnash82 said:
I agree 100%. This will do you wonders. I had a routine down that would take my mind off anything I wasn't doing at that particular moment.
In my case the workout didn't take my mind off anything but it did fuel an incredible workout. I channelled all the hurt and anger towards my workout and I managed to even surprise myself from the amount of weights that I was able to lift. So by the time I was done, most of the anger has subsided and not only it made me tired and not care about anything but it gave me an incredible rush and a good body. During my workout if I started to falter and get tired, I kept imagining my ex fvcking her new dude and all that anger just kept my energy and strength up.

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants to go and sample other c0ck, definitely hit the gym, focus on you for a while without adversity and pain there is no growth! you'll be better after all of this.