Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girlfriend and guy friend.

choychoy12

Don Juan
Reaction score
So my girlfriend has friend who she just met, flirts with her non stop verbally, constantly neg-hitting her.. Pulling out the ****y & funny.

The two of them get along very well.. He touches her. In a friendly non sexual way. and She touches him back. in a friendly non sexual way.

She see's me on a regular basis, but she also spends alot of time with him, whenever he calls her out, she goes out, whenever he calls her over, she'll go over. Ofcourse with other friends as well.

But the fact is, there spending alot of time together and they get along very well? Is this normal, i confronted her about this and told her, how i felt, I dont like it, when he touches you.. I dont like how he constantly flirts with you... But she just answered with a were just friends...

How does the bf react??? What is the best way to deal with such a sitation?

RiceHapa888

Don Juan
Reaction score
shes playing domb. you can play domb to and start picking up female "friends" at clubs and taking them home to be "friendly"
if the guy has been a friend of hers for a long time its cool, but he just up and appeared in her life-
and then, when you voiced your concerns she gave a bs answer- dude you should definately withdraw- stop giving a sh1t about her- go spend more time with your friends, go meet new people and put this ho on the backburner

Maybnoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
:nono: It aint looking good. It looks like shes keeping her interest open in another male just incase she might dump you. WOmen do this cos they never like to be single so she opens another option. So that means she doesnt think to much of the relationship and you otherwise she wouldnt be having thoughts of needing to a back up. If she was 100% INTO you she wont be spending as much time with him - He is not really a friend.
Use this image that chris rock once used.*He is a penis in a jar labelled break in case of emergency lol*. Thats what women do.
I suggest you do the same and start getting back up girls quick or dump her before she dumps you.

Last edited:

trancer

Reaction score
that **** is bad, personally i cant stand it. Im going through arguements with my girl right now over lesser stuff, where she rings ex bfs and stuff.

I would dump this chick so hard she wont know what hits her. Otherwise she will walk all over you, thats if your in an exclusive relationship. Otherwise like other posters have suggested its really open field now. go out and get other chicks to have touchy-feely's with ;)

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperGigaloDJ
She's fvcking cheating on you. How hard is it to see?

Dump her.

You probably won't because you "love her" too much. Suit yourself. You are only waiting the inevitable.
You are absolutely right. If you don't dump her choy, you're showing how weak of a person you are.

You're NOT weak, so hold her until you have at least 3 girls, then dump her flat, but do it quick. =/

nw1512

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really like her and she hasent cheated with him.

Try to lean back and state that

I encourage your friendship with him but youve crossed the line with what I accept from my gf and her guys friends in terms of behaviour and respect.

If she doesnt respond to that either

1. Put up with it.

2. End it and find someone that respects you.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, follow the advice that has been given. Either dump her, or tell her that you areunconfortable with her friendship with the guy. You could tell her that she has the freedom to be friends with anyone she wants, but to show some control over herself, after all, she wouldn't want you cheating on her. She is essentially flirting and all with this other guy. Red Flag should have gone up. You could do as the other guy said and take some girls home with you on a "friend" basis. I like that last idea!

choychoy12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the replies. I have told her already, that i wasn't comfortable with what they were doing in front of me.

The thing is, when they began seeing each other, we were having problems, and I was like okay **** it, lets go on a break, but she called me at 9am in morning saying she couldn't be away from me. Haha. The funny thing is at that moment I was at another girls place, who i met at the club the day before... ;)

And there was another girl that I had as a back up, who was telling me she loved me, and wanted to be with me, and she was sending me love letters and gifts and inviting me to hotels.

But for some reason I'm not into that ****, seems to desperate needy for me. SO long story short, my gf wanted me back and we got back together.

From then on, we started seeing each other more often, but the other guy friend is still in her life. She invites me over whenever they go over. SO she cant be cheating on me. The guy invites me over as well. But all in all. I still dont like the **** they do infront of me. I'm tired of this friendly flirting ****.

Or maybe i'm just jealous for the wrong reasons.

But I'm at the point in my life where I'm happy with or without a girl, so when the **** hits the fan, i'll be fine either way. Still want to work through this thouh. Suggestions?

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as switchfoot's song "Gone" says, "Life is still more than girls." I am glad that you are o.k. with or without the girl.