Girl won't suck

RickHunt

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girl of 1 year won't and has hardly sucked me off. For the past year, she claimed her jaw hurt when she did. She'll put the tip in then just wank me off. At the very start of our relationship she did give me 1 proper one though.

Now she changed her story and claims that she hates BJ's because it reminds her of her past or some ****.

She's the perfect girlfriend other than this, I get sex and handjobs and stuff pretty regularly and she is a good person.

But will I ever be able to get BJ's out of this girl? If so please tell me how, we almost broke up cause of this

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there was a joke which i heard long time bro, I will share it here which might bring some laughs to our folks

: One day one man wearing mask, goes to a Bank and holds gun on the front desk employee, asks her to open the vault
she says..this is not the real bank, where as its sperm bank
He still insists her to open vault.
After that he asks her to pick one sample and swallow it... she resists.
he threatens her to blow her head off ..she then immediately swallows it.

After that the man remoes the masks....its her husband

He says " its not that hard isin't it"

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she wasn't blowing you towards the beginning when things were new and exciting and you couldn't keep your hands off each other, then she's not gonna start now. Not gonna happen.

RickHunt

Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
If she wasn't blowing you towards the beginning when things were new and exciting and you couldn't keep your hands off each other, then she's not gonna start now. Not gonna happen.
She did a couple times, but it stopped not long after

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If after one year, she's still not giving you *******s then you might want to start reconsidering your future because she sure as hell ain't about to start now.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
Yep Part I

Suspens said:
Not afraid of you walking away.
Yep Part II

You will steadily bleed out your masculinity the longer you stay in a relationship where your sexual needs are not being met. Send her packing or suck it up (no pun) and learn to live with it.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing you can do to change her mind.

One of my plates is like this. She does not suck and does not like to kiss, I mean WTF :)

You can learn to live with it or bounce.

Get her really drunk and try again, might happen one time but won't be as often as you'd like.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
First time I hit the bed with a new girl, she didn't want to have sex..So i fingered the hell outta of her, got her off and she was trying to give me a hand job for like 20 minutes..I got annoyed and put my **** in her mouth. Went well for a few then she asked if I would lay on my back, I told her..only if you make me blow like I never have before. The girl sucked like a damn boss.

Sex is great but if a girl want give me a BJ...next imo.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was recently going through and chuckling at a web site devoted to the "cuckold community." The OP's problem reminded me of one blog post..

I'll quote the pertinent part because the link is quite NSFW.

For many women, the idea of orally pleasuring a man’s c*ck and balls is thought of as a chore or at least a privilege seldom performed. One reason for that is that oral pleasure is a form of worship – something done only for a male who inspires raw lust.​

From http://cuckoldmarriage.info/2013/01/hotwife-training-oral/ (NSFW!)

Might be true, might not. Not sure. However, from my own experiences, chicks who do give BJs are a whole lot less uptight in bed and everywhere.

Then again, could be that your.. um.. hygiene may leave something to be desired? No way to know.

Fugitive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to her about it and ask what it was in her past that is making her behave like this?

One of my ex's had heard a story from her best friend that she was sucking a guy off and he cummed in her mouth and she began to choke on it lol. So my ex was sh*t scared, so she would suck but was scared of me cumming in her mouth. So one day when it was time to *** instead of pulling out I just came in her mouth without telling her. She got a bit upset but then realised it wasn't so bad and it wasn't an issue anymore.

Point is she may have had a bad experience beforehand but you can get over it IF she is honest about why she is refraining and then you can help her get over it.

Chris80pitt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bj

RickHunt said:
My girl of 1 year won't and has hardly sucked me off. For the past year, she claimed her jaw hurt when she did. She'll put the tip in then just wank me off. At the very start of our relationship she did give me 1 proper one though.

Now she changed her story and claims that she hates BJ's because it reminds her of her past or some ****.

She's the perfect girlfriend other than this, I get sex and handjobs and stuff pretty regularly and she is a good person.

But will I ever be able to get BJ's out of this girl? If so please tell me how, we almost broke up cause of this
I had a girl and she hated to do BJ. But after almost 2 years of our relationship she has done it and didn't stop. So, there is still a chance:). A lot of girls simply need more time.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If they won't go down on you, it generally means they aren't willing to do whatever it takes to please you. It's especially bad if you go down on them and they won't recip!