Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Won't **** Me Anymore

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a 26 year old Indo-Trinidadian daycare worker from OKCupid (7 years in Toronto - long enough to be Westernized - but still has a Trini accent).

1st Date (11/15): Meet at Starbucks, bounce to quiet pub, and then back to my car. Suck on her titties in the backseat before dropping her off at home. Tried to go back to her place (I live with my folks) but she didn't want a one night stand.

2nd Date (11/18): She texts me to come over to her place. Bang. No BJ.

3rd Date (11/22): Pick her up. Drive to an improv comedy show. Back to her place. While in bed she says she "just wants to be friends". Told her "I have enough friends." Bang. No BJ.

(11/26): Text her that I want to see her tonight. She texts me back saying "I'm not really in the mood for company right now.... Are you free Thursday? We could hang out." I text back "Sounds good. We'll hang out Thursday". Two hours later she texts me "Hey. What u up to?" Chatted on the phone for about a half hour (I initiated). She wanted to see Hunger Games 2 with me and planned a date/time.

4th Date: (11/28): Meet at a mall and watch to watch Hunger Games 2 (she bought the tix, I bought concessions). Drop her off at home. Hug goodbye. Wouldn't allow me in her home.

While in the car by her house last night she says she still wants to see me, but only as friends (not even friends with benefits). Looking back, I know where I went wrong - going on a high investment dates, paying for everything, spending hours on the phone sweet-talking, cuddling after sex and showing too much affection (she told me she wasn't used to guys sticking around in bed after sex).

I realize she may now perceive me as a needy beta compared to the dudes that pumped and dumped her in the past. That alpha veneer she perceived in me earlier is probably gone. And I know this girl is a bit of a fruit loop - reads erotica and her bookshelf is littered with self-help novels.

I'm not overly invested as I'm wheeling other girls, and she's always the one initiating "Hey how's your day going?" texts. Still, I already got a few pumps in and I want to keep this on tap as a continuous source of *****.

Is there any way to salvage this? Or is this one as good as done?

user name

Banned
Reaction score
So keep it on tap.

You've already banged her and you have other options. What's to salvage?

If you're not overly invested, what's the problem?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
whats to salvage? you banged, she isnt that into you, play it cool and you may get another bang, thats it really, what do you want? a wife?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let this woman know that you only want benefits. Nothing more, nothing less. No dates, No phone calls, just come to the crib in smash. Be bold and tell her what it is.

Me personally I don't get along with jump-offs for too long. After about a couple weeks they start to catch feelings and AJ aint having that. " **** em once or twice then I don't even need em".

namismybabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
eh?

I have numerous family in Trinidad and Tobago, and her race and nationality are immaterial here. Whilst we're not as liberal as Canada socially, we're still people too!:up: ;) ;)

She's not into you. She simply wanted a quick ****, and is moving on. Hopefully she can come back to Trini, Indian ting is bess ting (any other Trinis on the forum would understand that lingo haha).

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like another guy is in the picture

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Your princess is in another castle. You're not her best option, another guy who's got more value than you came along. So go ghost on her and don't "just be friends." Unless you want to be hearing stories about the new guy that came along.

Case closed.

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice fellas.

I think this girl would've been content with me just coming over for sex. But then I acted too much like a boyfriend - taking her out, spending time on the phone with her, not leaving immediately after sex. It was probably too much too soon for a girl who's had guys **** her and leave. She's probably not used to guys taking her out, picking her up and dropping her off at home, spending money on dates etc. She perceived my "niceness" for "weakness". Subconsciously this repelled her. Maybe this game would work on traditional women, not Westernized women.

I'll go no contact for a while. I won't initiate any texts. I'll respond to her texts so I don't appear butthurt). But I'll keep the text exchanges short. No more phone calls. And no more high-investment dates.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO you go no contact for ever. Never look back.

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't want to ****. But I still want to ****. Trying to figure out the best way to salvage this.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There isn't a way. You're wasting energy and time on her. MOVE ON.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Are You "Really," Spinning Plates?

spinaroonie said:
I'm not overly invested as I'm wheeling other girls, and she's always the one initiating "Hey how's your day going?" texts. Still, I already got a few pumps in and I want to keep this on tap as a continuous source of *****.
If you're spinning plates, then why are you trippin' off of one chick that you've smashed on countless occasions.

HyperAnalyze

Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Your princess is in another castle. You're not her best option, another guy who's got more value than you came along. So go ghost on her and don't "just be friends." Unless you want to be hearing stories about the new guy that came along.

Case closed.

lmao I love judge nismo. :crackup: