Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl with Ton's of experience

mack4eva

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Juans,

I am dating this girl at the moment and I would like to have a LTR with her, but I am hung up on the fact that she hooked up with at least 20 Frat guys in college at their parties, this is a real turn off for me. I know I should have never asked the dumb question regarding her past, but I was just caught of guard when she said it, I never would have thought by the way she acted, more of the shy innocent type. I did not think she would have been so slutty. Totally felt like turned off with it... She told me she was drunk during those times, which makes me think if she is that way when she drinks around guys can I trust her?? I seriously need your advice from your experiences in regards to what should I do??

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you should just use this one if you want to (not saying that's right or you don't have morals). Something tells me that she'll open up her legs for anything and have you chasing it the entire time.

Could this sweet shy, quiet little girl turn into a *** fiending ball drainer- prolly pretty easy.

Can you trust anyone?

Trust yourself.

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't plan out what you want to do with girls, it totally kills your challenge and mystery. Think of it as this, if it happens it happens...

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true. Good point.

Doesn't mean he can trust her though- if he sees her as all his own. Well, you know what. Don't ask stupid questions like that.

cynetix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Will the real issue please stand up?

From the info you've given us, "trust" and "trustworthiness" cannot be assessed.

She could be "easy" outside of a relationship but also an equally trustworthy and faithful person if she were willing to be with you in a LTR. You know her better than we do, or at least are in a position to, so whether that is a possibility is something for you to figure out.

And anyway, providing she has no diseases, her experience can mean GOOD things for you.

Unless you feel threatened by it.

cynetix

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yikes, 20 guys? that aint cool. But it all comes down to is double standards. Guys can bang as many girls as they want, the more they do it, the cooler they are. The more times a girl has sex, the more slutter they become. Its just life.

Has she ever had a LTR? How long was her longest relationship? If she seems like the type of girl that just likes guys for the spur of the moment type of stuff, well, she isnt for you. You have to look past her past and see what type of person she is now. Just take it slow and see what happens. You may want a LTR, but she might not want it. Its hard to say.

Just enjoy it while it lasts.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend it for you, if it is bothering you at this stage of the relationship it will get progressively worse as you grow closer to her.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ask those questions if you don't want to know. It's like 'Clerks'. You sucked 24 dlcks? You know how he could only think of her sucking those c()cks from then on.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is no problem. I was with a girl for a while who I can safely assume sucked and f*cked hundreds of guys (and probably quite a few when she was with me). How did I handle it? I wrapped up the ol' weiner and went to town. We've all got better things to care about. There is no such thing as the shy, sweet, and innocent type. Get over it.

I think the real issue, from what I can see, is her using alcohol as an excuse for her behavior. Nobody has ever done anything drunk that they wouldn't have done sober. Seems she refuses to take responsibility for her actions; this is a typical female attribute, but a red flag nonetheless.