Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl with strict Parents-- need help

Mojo604

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*Correction*- dont need help, just a little advice.

I'll keep this short... (sup, qwees lol)

Met this girl in college and she has strict parents who dont let her out at night... She told me this after I asked her out. Her interest level was high from the start, but may be waining (might just be me being insecure, not sure).

Well, the thing is we have just talked and gotten to know eachother in skool breaks, know eachother pretty well... like post 1st/2nd date know-each-other well. Havent had a chance to go past talking, always sitting around crowded areas, no privacy at all... might be my fault there, but **** i like a little privacy at least.

So Ive known her for a month now, talked on the phone a few times and met her in skool three times so far... didnt want to talk on the phone too much... I have only called her ONCE, she called me like 3 times, talked for a bit every time.
I might be over-analysing but I dunno what to do. Lately we havent talked on the phone or met in person, and when I text msg her to meet or to say something I got short vague replies like "im at home, tomorw maybe". So today after like a week and a half of no contact (im not gonna beg for ****), she txt msgs me asking to meet. Once we meet she tells me shes having lunch in the caffeteria with her friends and asked if I mind them, im like 'nah' so I end up sitting around like 6 girls and their girl talk for like half and hour not saying too much, but apparently made a good impression on her friends.

So my problem is that I dont know what I should be doing at this point, I mean...she cant go out at night, shes a dance instructor and is busy on evenings usually and works 5days a week (5-12pm). I already asked her out on two occasions and she either had a commitment or her parents said no (she wasnt BS'ing btw). So the only time I can chill with her is at skool or something early in the day if her parents dont find out. Should I be calling her at all? should I wait for her to initiate (bad i know- done it b4- missed out)???... dont want her to think im not interested...she had high IL a few weeks ago, but things have quieted down cuz we havent really been talking much or meeting.

Dont mistake me for a total noob, I could easily next this chick with no trouble, but hey Ive missed out alot in the past because I was quick to make up my mind about a girl....want to see if this can go somewhere before jumping ship.

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awww that's so cute. At first I thought you were one of those 16 year old high school kids that post **** like that but then I saw your age and the just slapped my forehead. Okay, moving on, what you should do is just make your move if you really want to be with her and accept the fact that you are only gonna see her once in a while and her parents are gonna be ****s to you. Otherwise just go and see what else is out there. You probably don't know this, but there are about 3 billion other women out there buddy so just you know do what you gotta do.

Mojo604

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
paraguayandj said:
Awww that's so cute. At first I thought you were one of those 16 year old high school kids that post **** like that but then I saw your age and the just slapped my forehead. Okay, moving on, what you should do is just make your move if you really want to be with her and accept the fact that you are only gonna see her once in a while and her parents are gonna be ****s to you. Otherwise just go and see what else is out there. You probably don't know this, but there are about 3 billion other women out there buddy so just you know do what you gotta do.
I guess I didnt write the post in a way that really conveiyed where im coming from, but whatever. Did you read the last sentence of my post? I could easily NEXT her, I have prospects, the only reason I havent is cuz shes different than the usual chicks I meet, and im not looking for an easy lay- If I was I wouldnt even be asking for any kind of advice.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid chicks with strict folks, the issues you get for nailing their precious girl aint worth it trust me ................ unless you want to get seriously involved with her.