Girl with boyfriend

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could use your advice. Some weeks ago, I met a super qt girl, petite, super high-energy, artsy...basically my type. I soft-bully her, top banter ensues, I pass the ****-tests left and right. Then she starts building comfort.
As night progresses we build our bubble, and she basically ends up snuggling under my arm. My friend's girlfriend, in front of us says "too bad you have a boyfriend, because otherwise I would do everything in my power to make you two be together". She just giggles. My past morals come back with mighty force and I stop gaming her. I make my way home shortly afterwards.

Now, in a couple of days, I'm meeting her again, and I have made my mind around making her cheat. I feel like this is a milestone on my Don Juan journey. So I'm asking you guys for advice on how to evade possible LMR if she brings her bf up, and how to deal with the social consecuences of being know as a major jerk that makes girls cheat on their bfs.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so.. is this just for the bragging rights of banging someone else's gf? because i feel like there's easier and less risky ways to get laid.

So I'm asking you guys for advice on how to evade possible LMR if she brings her bf up,
if she wants to cheat she wont bring it up

and how to deal with the social consecuences of being know as a major jerk that makes girls cheat on their bfs.
hope your friends don't care, hope those who do care don't find out, and hope the ones who do care and who do find out are replaceable

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take is as a compliment. Those people are just jealous.

As long as you aren't relatives or friends, you have no responsibility to this guy at all.

This isn't your problem.
isn't screwing over people for personal gain the entire reason that most corporations are hated by everyone?

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl is willing to cheat is going to cheat with whoever makes her tingle, this is not a moral problem. My main problem is that the friend that introduced me to her is blue as ****, he will get butthurted. This is a guy I appreciate a LOT. I guess I will have to deal with it.
If she puts herself in the position to fvck, but starts bringing up her boyfriend, it's because she doesn't want to feel guilty.

Do what you can to alleviate that guilt. Be the jerk that seduced her. Allow her to be the 'innocent victim
So basically ' I know but I can't help myself '?

We'll see how this goes.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In that case, I wouldn't do it.

The details matter, and this is starting to sound messy.

Why would he get butthurt? I take it that he is friends with the other guy as well?
He does not even know him, the problem is my friend is the kind of guy to say "a man has to do what a man has to do". He does not like me having sex without a LTR, he really really really is BLUE. So if I would to do this he would get all moral on med, he even admonished me for making this girl being like that the last time, and I didn't even know she had a bf lol.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
INTENTION is everything......

I would ask myself again what are the real motivations......

I know you said "a milestone in dj journey" or something like that...but is the intention
trying to be a bad boy, rather than the congruent actions of one who perhaps is a bad boy (so to speak)...

Is it coming from ego....

Yes you are free to do as you please.......decisions turn out to be either constructive or destructive........the better your decision
making capabilities (expression of free will) the more freedom you will find and the more leadership qualities you will find coming
your way (and probably entrusted upon you)

We all have free will........but we all have to deal with the consequences that are a result of our free will. I can walk out and stab a few
people in the street (free will), but the water will ripple (consequences)

What I'm saying is......if these were people that I worked with......there would probably be unfavorable consequences.......if these were people in my social circle.....there would probably be unfavorable consequences.....

Laws of Power: Law number 5: reputation is everything, guard it with your life.
http://48laws-of-power.blogspot.com.es/2011/05/law-5-so-much-depends-on-reputation.html

Of course you have to best interpret that how best it serves your overall motives....

But sometimes you have to consider impression management.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
INTENTION is everything......

I would ask myself again what are the real motivations......

I know you said "a milestone in dj journey" or something like that...but is the intention
trying to be a bad boy, rather than the congruent actions of one who perhaps is a bad boy (so to speak)...

Is it coming from ego....

Yes you are free to do as you please.......decisions turn out to be either constructive or destructive........the better your decision
making capabilities (expression of free will) the more freedom you will find and the more leadership qualities you will find coming

We all have free will........but we all have to deal with the consequences that are a result of our free will. I can walk out and stab a few
people in the street (free will), but the water will ripple (consequences)

What I'm saying is......if these were people that I worked with......there would probably be unfavorable consequences.......if these were people in my social circle.....there would probably be unfavorable consequences.....

Laws of Power: Law number 5: reputation is everything, guard it with your life.
http://48laws-of-power.blogspot.com.es/2011/05/law-5-so-much-depends-on-reputation.html

Of course you have to best interpret that how best it serves your overall motives....

But sometimes you have to consider impression management.
I have thought about this, this is not my close social circle, I followed your advice and really applied myself to social gaming. So this would not hurt my repuatation if only for this friend of mine. Also, if he would to make subtle remarks about me being a jerk when in social meetings this COULD be good...It is kind of tricky and risky, but I feel like it would be a good experience overall. I will ponder the pros and cons these days...maybe I should make her my friend and get access to her oh-so-alt friends.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one can "make a girl cheat". She either will or she won't. If she cheats with you, she would have done so with someone else. None of us are that special. So yeah, if she's giving, go ahead and receive. Karma is relative.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your gonna do it, minimize damage, keep it on the down low so that you and her only know your meeting up.

Don't feel too bad you probably arn't the first guy shes cheated on her bf with.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

people in the street (free will), but the water will ripple (consequences)...
This is off-topic but making decisions has nothing to do with free will, computers and robots make decisions yet we can both agree they don't have free will.

Free will is the ability to perform an action without causality.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has a BF not a husband... you are not breaking up a family. It really isn't something you are doing as much as going along with what is happening. She and BF are on their way out, if not you it will be someone else. If she wants you she will make it happen, if not... then it won't.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
This is off-topic but making decisions has nothing to do with free will, computers and robots make decisions yet we can both agree they don't have free will.

Free will is the ability to perform an action without causality.
I don't agree with your logic. Although I do I see you're probably coming at it from a philosophical view point whereas I'm viewing it from a psychological view point.

Computers and robots ARE FVCKING PROGRAMMED TO PERFORM CERTAIN TASKS.......they don't involuntarily make decisions. My macbook cannot perform decisions without my input. My macbook does not decide what to do, I put in commands and it follows my commands.

The ability to make decisions are the definition of life (part of psychology, not my opinion). What's alive can make decisions.....even trees and plants make decisions in a crude biochemical manner (example they grow towards sunlight). A rock cannot make decisions, because it is not alive. Now, do we not have free will to make decisions. Yes we do. You've based your argument upon you're definition of what is free will.....

here's another definition of free will which suits where I'm coming from just fine: Free will is the ability to choose between different courses of action

To choose.....
to make a decision...............anyway, we all have the FREEDOM to choose, to freedom to make decisions whether they be constructive or destructive.......and this forms part of your psychology, your personal boundary.....

Incidentally, those that don't make decisions......enter into psychological atrophy..........which is the slow downward spiral into mental illnesses.................

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I'm willing to bet they cheat on alphas a lot less.
This whole alpha / beta is becoming absurd.

The world is not that black and white that we all fit into neat little alpha / beta categories. And who decides if your
beta or alpha. To whose definition do we ascribe to. So men come to this website, perhaps clueless about game/the ways
of women. They learn game and improve themselves.....and then they are suddenly "alpha" by their own definition.

....because they've taken on some behaviors and learned some game. Or are they betas acting like alphas. Desperately trying
to fit into someone else's view of the world.

It's an interesting way to view the world.

And by what you've written above, the "alpha" can change the nature of women. He can change a disloyal hag into a loyal dotting
housewife, just because he's "alpha" (by whoever's definition).

I prefer to think in terms such as MATURE MASCULINE POWER...........high levels of high self-esteem, character, goal orientated, socially savvy, strong boundaries.......(machiavellian: personally for me)

Of course, it could be simply a question of semantics...........

But anyway, a lot of factors come into play with regards to whether she will cheat........(time of month for example. see: sperm wars and preventative medicine) and a lot of these factors are outside your control, regardless of whether you define yourself and alpha or beta

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
It's much much less often and alphas know how to move on. Betas will beg for her back.
Your assuming "alphas" are game savvy. In my experience that has not always been the case. I've seen it tons of times, Men who society would probably define as alphas (natural leaders, "winners", the quarter back on the football team) cry like little girls when the female breaks it off and he begs for her back....

Actually, I'm sure you can find many celebrity cases, where the perceived "alpha" has revealed his inner insecurities and wept like a little biatch begging for a second chance......

....Now, what happened......did the alpha start acting beta in that moment? did the alpha reveal his true inner beta in that moment? was it a temporary lapse from alpha energy to beta energy?

I just don't believe that all men that are perceived by society as being alpha are all game savvy...........

again, perhaps semantics is at play here and you define alpha as being game savvy......

whereas some will consider themselves alpha if they go to the gym.............

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha comes down to abundance mentality and a decision to make your will in the world. This can be manifested in many areas of our lives, on SoSuave we tend to fix our attention on the game side, so an alpha guy knows that there are literally a ****ton of girls, and he goes after the ones he likes without NEEDing them. Decision and abundance.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Alpha comes down to abundance mentality and a decision to make your will in the world. This can be manifested in many areas of our lives, on SoSuave we tend to fix our attention on the game side, so an alpha guy knows that there are literally a ****ton of girls, and he goes after the ones he likes without NEEDing them. Decision and abundance.
Would you say that's equally society's definition of an alpha male?

Would you say that's a definition that has developed from within the pua community?

......or is it your personal definition?

Would you consider yourself an alpha male? If so, why?

Would you say that definition fits in with who you are, therefor your alpha by your own definition?

Would you say Don Juan (the seducer etc) was an alpha male?

You see, what I'm getting at is, if you search so suave for threads that have discussions about what alpha is, what you will find is a lot of men with completely different concepts and definitions (not to mention the odd comment such as "an alpha wouldn't be on the internet discussing what it means to be alpha)

Of course the corey the aussi kid who was mentioned in the rational male (first mentioned on heartise I think) as embodying alpha energy but being a low life human being....

And of course, also mentioned in the rational male......prisons are full of so called "alphas"

so do we consider alpha as what you've described above and someone who does what he wants...........but not really having any redeeming, positive, mature, masculine qualities?

Here's corey again, all growed up.......still alpha? game savvy? do you want to be him?

Last edited:

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said it already: abundance and will. The rest comes from this two. Aloofness? You know that you have tons of options, so you don't get specially involved with this particular one. Acceptance of reality? You want to impose your will to live life in your terms, in the long run you are going to have to accept reality for what it is. Big social circle? You know that the more abundance of contacts you have, the more power you bear. Not initiating contact? Hell, I used to do this conciously, now I have other things going on as to worry myself as if I'm going to lose a girl or not.

From where did the definition come? I don't know, you can say it is my definition, it is the kind of alpha I want to be. As for the Coreys and prisioners, yes, they are alpha, but they are dumb ****s. There are alpha dumb ****s and alpha intelligent guys, the later will succeed.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you say that's equally society's definition of an alpha male?

Would you say that's a definition that has developed from within the pua community?

......or is it your personal definition?

Would you consider yourself an alpha male? If so, why?

Would you say that definition fits in with who you are, therefor your alpha by your own definition?

Would you say Don Juan (the seducer etc) was an alpha male?

You see, what I'm getting at is, if you search so suave for threads that have discussions about what alpha is, what you will find is a lot of men with completely different concepts and definitions (not to mention the odd comment such as "an alpha wouldn't be on the internet discussing what it means to be alpha)

Of course the corey the aussi kid who was mentioned in the rational male (first mentioned on heartise I think) as embodying alpha energy but being a low life human being....

And of course, also mentioned in the rational male......prisons are full of so called "alphas"

so do we consider alpha as what you've described above and someone who does what he wants...........but not really having any redeeming, positive, mature, masculine qualities?

Here's corey again, all growed up.......still alpha? game savvy? do you want to be him?
Which is why you find these chicks dating and marrying dudes in prison