Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl with....BODY GUARD!? O.o

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I go out to the bar to meet up with this girl and some of her friends. I have one of my buddies meet me out there, wingman! He brings a buddy too.

Anyway, all the girls are dancing and this other, random but sexy girl walks up and starts dancing with them.My buddy notices this dude(about 6'0 and close to 200lb, a bigger guy) staring at all the girls dancing.

He asked me if I thought he should go tell a bouncer on him and get him kicked out. He's always sticking his nose in places it doesn't belong, he means well but he's going to end up getting hurt one of these days because he's always doing sh1t like that. I told him not and the dude was just looking.

Anyway, the sexy girl that was dancing w/ the girls I knew walked over to the creepy dude...She was definitely "out of his league" but it looked like they were together.

Shortly after that she walked up to me and asked me if I wanted to dance.

As soon as I got on the dance floor I asked her if her guy friend would care. She said she didn't have one.

So we get to "dancing", aka her grinding her sh1t on me. Damn this girl is sexy, do some serious grinding, moving my hands on her inner thighs etc. She even rubs my junk w/ her hand a couple times. We get really close a lot, nose bridges touching close.

I saw creeper out of the corner of my eyes and it just completely ruined it for me. I couldn't get into it knowing some werid dude was staring me down. So I told her that pretty much, how the dude was staring me down and I didn't want to dance. She then tells me this dude is her BODYGUARD.... But she pretty much begs me to keep doing it.

My buddy ends up pulling me away to ask me something, as he's pulling me away she's still grinding up on me, lol. As soon as he does that she vanishes. I end up seeing her with that dude a little later, think she was dancing with him. I also saw her walk up to a couple guys , so as soon as she left(wasn't long) I warned them to watch for shady behavior.

What do you guys make of that? Maybe it was some famous chick I didn't recognize and she really did have a body guard, lol. I should've probably just asked her WTF she would have a body guard.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That it was a real body guard?

IDK, it was really weird.... She was dressed pretty well too, some nice tight pants and was actually wearing like a dress jacket type deal too, but she took that off and had dude hold it when she was grinding on me.

demezel

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is really funny!!! dancing with a chick while some weird big guy is staring at you like he is thinking im gonna chop your balls off when you get outta this club or some sh!t. anyway maybe she is really rich and her dad required her to have a body guard or some sh!t but chicks with bodyguards usually mean trouble but if it was me i would have tried to nail her just because i love trouble!!

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dankane said:
LOL that sht is hilarious.

What a crazy b1tch
That's what I was thinking. Also her being rich and her dad requiring a body guard really isn't a bad theory. I'm sure she couldn't of been with that dude, or they were swingers, but he did seem pretty body guard eske...Just standing there watching her at all times.

I've just never met someone who actually used a body guard before, was really awkward for me knowing I was being watched the whole time. Would he watch while I was fvcking her too? :eek:

She did ask my name when we were "dancing" though, so she was obviously thinking further down the road then dancing.

Man.... I really wish I would've tried to get her number or just try to get her to fvck, she was obviously pretty horny / into me.

UnsworthK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I would have totally followed this up. Chances are she was desperate for a guy and yeah like he said, if daddy had ordered a bodyguard a lot of guys were probably in your shoes and **** a brick when they saw the guy, so she freaks a lot of guys out!

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I woulda stayed til the guy kicked my ass lol. Been there and would do it again! :cool:

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, kinda regret it now LMAO! Just really freaked me out. But in retrospect she probably was. She was dressed really well and my buddy just mentioned her haircut today, could tell it was nice.

Dudes, she actually bit my hand when we were dancing once too, forgot to say that. She was REALLY horned up.

But what I don't get is why she walked away when my buddy asked me a question. Oh well, you live and learn.

Single4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she was lying and it was her boyfriend or something, who gets off on watching her with other guys.

lol, weird situation.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single4Life said:
Maybe she was lying and it was her boyfriend or something, who gets off on watching her with other guys.

lol, weird situation.
That's one thing I thought of too. That's are the only two plausible things IMO.

Really weird... I actually thought of that after dancing for a little bit and after seeing him still staring me down thought to myself "Do I really want to be a chump that just "warms her up" for him to bang later?"

But if I didn't try or stick around to find out I would never know...Like what happened, really weird though IDK.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm.. it could be one of those weird bar fetish couples where the dude takes his girl to the bar and watches her get all hot and bothered with other guys. I've had the "creepy dude watching as I grind with a girl" experience too...and later I saw them holding hands leaving the club.. turns out they did that alot.