Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl with a BF openly flirts with you, how to bag her?

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you guys go about landing a hot girl who is with her bf but openly flirts with you, and practically wont leave you alone....like if i left her alone for a while she, she would be checking up on me.

She has liked me for some time, and even downplays her bf in light of me. For exqmple, he does not kiss her as good as i do or turn her on as good as i do, and i checked this girl was wet when she got with me, tho the place was not right for a shag. She tried to take down my pants, however, i stopped it.

This is one girl who has eluded me for quite a while, gets jealous when i go out with other girls, and is pretty much an attention *****. She keeps her distance emotionally from me these days, but loves to flirt, probably cos its fun to her i know. How would you bag this girl just to add her to your list?

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since i have discovered how to use my ****y funny attitude to its full potential, she has been ever more receptive, submissive and playful. She used to be a master cut-off when things got too hot, but now she takes the bait.

Thought i'd feild this one to the forum, am willing to give more info, but yeh i'd really like to rack her up. The last time, she said she didn't care about her bf right now when i asked her where he was, and i told her thats good as neither do i. And that started the whole thing.

I have been with other girls in the time i've known her, but i've only told her about 2 or so, and each time she really has to find out all about them, etc. Given, its come from a cold time between me and her, however lately temps are rising again, so this time i want the pot to boil.

what are you takes on a girl like this?
she was from my non dj days so there's most likely been quite a few mistakes in the mix on my part.

If not for the fact that she would be the number 1 hottie on my bagged list, i would not bother.

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
After quite some time i am outta ideas, maybe i just dont have what it takes to get this one. i am thinking forget.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dig it
For exqmple, he does not kiss her as good as i do or turn her on as good as i do, and i checked this girl was wet when she got with me, tho the place was not right for a shag. She tried to take down my pants, however, i stopped it.
Is this for real? You don't need to do anything to 'land her'. Just ask her "So, when do you want a shag? and how long do you need coz I'll have to schedule you in my diary". Invite her back to your place and just jump her already...

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. checkmate

indeed. It is for real. I had been busy doing other things and going with other women.

I had never thought of just getting right to the point, if what i am doing is working enough already, and had in the past.

i dunno why i was wondering lately over this, the situation is more complex in my head, but you have cut through it all with your outside persepective.

cheers