Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl who just won't open up

Key Mister

Reaction score
Need a little help here...... I noe this girl for quite a while now...... I think we both have the hots for one another (mainly through eye contacts and various body language). I always try to make funny conversations with her.... but she just never opens up ..... putting me in a difficult position to make use of techniques such as nouning etc.
She alwauys just answers with one word replies such as "it's alrite" "so?" "it's ok" and it sometimes get on my nervous because I don't know what to say next.
This has never happened to me with other chics but I really love this one, so plz help!!!Is it my conversation skills??? or is it just her??/

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe if you are focusing the conversation on her and she is giving you one word answers; she is either sending the wrong signals or you are not accurately gauging her IL. Shy girls can be deceiving with their body language from my experiences. Why would you want to talk to a chick who can't talk about herself? If you're asking open-ended questions and not getting any good responses I'd say leave the ball in her court and go find other girls to talk to.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the most important things I learned in my Journalism class last year was never ask a yes or no question. What's the point? You're not going to get anywhere. Always ask questions where you'll get some elaborate response and learn a little more about her. If she's not willing to talk to you about herself, then she doesn't really trust you. What I've learned the past few weeks about body language is, you can't always rely on it. Girls can sometimes send off the wrong signals when it comes to stuff like that.

the pokemaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
MATE, im actually in the exact same situation.

How ive got around this is started text conversations. Try texting her on your phone or using an instant messenger or email.

Shy girls tend to open up a lot more when there not infront of you.

Also when you do see her. If shes showing signals of attraction ie eye contact, body language etc...

...TAKE A RISK, come up with an excuse for touching her. If she reacts positively you know theres definately a chance of getting in there.

If this has succeeded arrange to hook up infront or on text. Got to a movie. Not much talking required. Somewhere where you can't talk much!

Substitute the talk with kino if whenever she doesnt seem to open up. This may even sometime relax a girl and let her relax more, thus opening up to you.

When a girl is relaxed conversation flows easy. She probably has the hots for you and shes just nervous.

Hope you found this helpful

Elti Boi
one love

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh how true the person is above me,some girls just open up more not in front of the person. it may be a comfort factor for them or whatever.

high nrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
you havent gotten her to open up and you think you really love her?

see if you can take her out somewhere and really get to talking to her. ask her open-ended questions and questions about things she really likes.