Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl was too young, had to break it to her

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently got back in touch with one of my old friends' little sisters. I'm nineteen, she's fifteen. We IMed for a tad, mostly flirtatious and light fluff. Exchanged numbers really quickly and told her to come in to where I work (movie theatre) this weekend. etc etc, her interest level was very high (prob for obvious reasons).
So I saw her after literally years (maybe 6-7 years) and we talked, caught up, and I just knew I had to bring up the age gap issue. In Canada, the age of consent is 16. I told her the age gap isn't the thing, it's that she's just started highschool and I'm in college. I also told her how it'd be illegal. She had no idea it'd be illegal. I told her dating would be legal, but anything more - touching etc - would be illegal and 'technically' rape. I told her she's technically a minor and im an adult so yeah, she understood it was a bit of an obstacle.
I had to be noble and bring it up before we went further (it was clear that we were interested in going further). The age gap is definitely a sticking point for me, and dating a girl in grade 9 is just a tad weird. I told her I want to let her do the whole highschool thing and have fun, we ended it on that note. Told her we'd talk tonight, and told her it's not the age gap or that she's too young or anything, it's that we're in different places right now.

Ever had to do something like this? I couldn't bring myself to fool around or even date this girl because honestly it's not something I'm comfortable with doing, so I needed to tell her so I wouldn't be leading her on. That type of thing.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah dude, I know what you mean. I'm 19, and at least two 16 (barely) year old girls from my high school want my ****. It's tempting at times, but you can't go there...for obvious reason.s

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, when this girl's of legal age (16 where I live), then maybe. But actually dating would still be weird for me cause she's still a young'un. I think I'd be fine with a 16 y.o FB. :p haha
honestly though my conscience just wouldn't allow me to go through with this. Told her we should put things on pause. Such is life

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha I just looked it up. More than half the states in the US have 16 as the age of consent, but in Wisconsin it's 18. Dammit :down:

Metacomet

Don Juan
Reaction score
AOC is 16 here. Snagging pelt that young is not easy considering they are extremely immature and under the roof of parents etc. It doesn't matter how flirty they get ... (I substitute taught my school at 18... I was beating them off with a stick. Getting shot by the father or fired would suck.)

I think the OP should just wait a year. She isn't going anywhere :crackup: trust me.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I obviously am gonna wait. I told he we're in two different places and we should put things on pause. i also brought up how itd be funky for me, a 19 year old dude, to have done stuff with a 15 year old girl. she knew exactly what i meant and we agreed on waiting or whatnot.
Anyone else ever have a bootycall on a timer? haha just kidding
honestly though I dunno how I'd feel about dating a 16 year old next year, I'd prob be fine with her being a FWB/FB as it's kinda interesting but not sure how I'd feel about taking it further into relationship lane. She's still young, even though we could legally bonk.

Edit: i just realized I already said the above earlier. Oh well.
I've known this girl as a kid cause she was my best friend's lil sister. Then I moved and they moved a couple years after me. Now me and the guy don't talk and I haven't seen her since me and him were friends in our old town.
And I already know her parents love me. Her mom loved me since I was a little squirt. I'm the guy she'd tell her daughter to go out with (if we were closer to each other's age lol) cause I'm a 'nice boy'. That type of thing, lmao.

Metacomet

Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
i also brought up how itd be funky for me, a 19 year old dude, to have done stuff with a 15 year old girl.
Never say that **** again. lol.

Girls say 'I understand' but they so don't give a ****. They want you badly and reminding them of their age over and over not only bums them out it hurts your image. Like someone else says, for every guy who won't 1,000,000 will .

For god's sake she's only a few years younger than you. Wait until you're in your 20's to start feeling weird about this ****. :cuss: Dumbass.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's 15 in 2 months and I'm 20 in around 6 months. if i find it's weird, im gonna tell the girl. jesus, the most slimey and forward thing to do (fvck a child) isn't the "DJ" thing to do. I have morals and im sticking to them. if you'd do it, power to you, go ahead. I dont really care what you'd do, though.

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
She's 15 in 2 months and I'm 20 in around 6 months. if i find it's weird, im gonna tell the girl. jesus, the most slimey and forward thing to do (fvck a child) isn't the "DJ" thing to do. I have morals and im sticking to them. if you'd do it, power to you, go ahead. I dont really care what you'd do, though.
do some reading on Friedrich Nietzsche and find out what he had to say about morals when it came to sex. ;)

like that old school saying goes: "if she's old enough to get me horny, then she is also old enough to get me off"

but then again being 15 with 20 is legal where i live. i dont know about you

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It actually isn't legal in los angeles. It's legal nowhere in the US.

And I don't care if you're using "if she makes me horny, its fine to fvck her" as your excuse to **** a minor, you're just giving pedophiles a free ticket.

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
It actually isn't legal in los angeles. It's legal nowhere in the US.

And I don't care if you're using "if she makes me horny, its fine to fvck her" as your excuse to **** a minor, you're just giving pedophiles a free ticket.
I'm not really from L.A.

Being 20 and banging a 15 year old is legal where I am. They just changed the law here this year.

It used to be much worse.

You could be 50 years old and you could bang anyone over 14 and it was legal.

Most States are 16+ (except Cali, NY and a few others)

But even then you have a 3 or 4 year bracket. If she is 15 and you are 18 for example, you can hit it.

Any bigger than that it is called statutory rape.

I don't like women under 30 anyway, the sex with young girls sucks, but some guys like banging 18 year old girls for variety.

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just saw you're from Canada.

Yes, it is legal to fvck a 15 year old if you are 20 in Canada.

Minimum age is 16+, BUT there's a 5 year bracket which over-rules that. So if you are 20, the lowest you can dip is 15.

Now you can go back and hit it, lol.

46and2aheadofme

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is funny to me. This shows just how much the law has to do with our moral compasses. We don't even realize it, but the law can make us feel like we have these deeply held values; but its really just the fact that you don't want to go to jail and get raped by a big dude.

I have had the same "moral" struggle not to bang girls under age, but in America, the legal age is 18. I am 20 now and decided not to go for this girl that was just turning 17 at work that was really hot and giving me IOIs. I felt inside like it was wrong for me to do, but we have a Canadian here that is having the same moral struggle over fuvking a 15 year old.

LMAO. Everything is relative. I bet if the OP was in my situation he would fuvk the girl at my work in a heartbeat and feel no regret whatsoever.

46and2aheadofme

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is funny to me. This shows just how much the law has to do with our moral compasses. We don't even realize it, but the law can make us feel like we have these deeply held values; but its really just the fact that you don't want to go to jail and get raped by a big dude.

I have had the same "moral" struggle not to bang girls under age, but in America, the legal age is 18. I am 20 now and decided not to go for this girl that was just turning 17 at work that was really hot and giving me IOIs. I felt inside like it was wrong for me to do, but we have a Canadian here that is having the same moral struggle over fuvking a 15 year old.

LMAO. Everything is relative. I bet if the OP was in my situation he would fuvk the girl at my work in a heartbeat and feel no regret whatsoever.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Metaphysical said:
I just saw you're from Canada.

Yes, it is legal to fvck a 15 year old if you are 20 in Canada.

Minimum age is 16+, BUT there's a 5 year bracket which over-rules that. So if you are 20, the lowest you can dip is 15.

Now you can go back and hit it, lol.
I haven't seen any information about this 5 year bracket (ive even read the law sections on the official canadian website). Where did you find this out?

I was never was aware that there was a 5 year bracket that allowed an underage girl to bonk an adult guy as long as they're within 5 years from each other.

Last edited:

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad you have a little more self control than me. I've been with way too many younger girls. They've only been no more than 3 years or or so younger than me, but I'm still 19 none the less and it's way illegal here. It sucks, it's really something I need to stop doing. I'm going to get myself into trouble one day.

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
17 here in Louisiana.

Ahhh...Jail bait. Thou art a heartless biatch. It is tempting, but it ain't worth it. Just keep in touch with them and eventually they'll turn whatever age is legal in your parts.