Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl wants to wait till 18

Macking101

Don Juan
Reaction score
my girlfriend wants to wait till shes 18 to ****, im goin to boot camp soon. how do i get her to give it up before then?

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
does she have any reason, or is it just cuz? you just have to turn her on to the point where she just rips your pants off. If she has an actual reason, then you might need some sort of way around that, I sugges drinking or roofies:eek: . No, read in the bible about taking 2 steps forward, 1 step back. For guys to get turned on to want to have sex, its like flipping a light switch and for girls its more like slowly turning up a volume nob, 2 steps forward 1 step back. with this in play she will be so wet, she won't care about waiting until she is 18.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by b's nuts
does she have any reason, or is it just cuz? you just have to turn her on to the point where she just rips your pants off. If she has an actual reason, then you might need some sort of way around that, I sugges drinking or roofies:eek: . No, read in the bible about taking 2 steps forward, 1 step back. For guys to get turned on to want to have sex, its like flipping a light switch and for girls its more like slowly turning up a volume nob, 2 steps forward 1 step back. with this in play she will be so wet, she won't care about waiting until she is 18.
Or you could also just respect that...How old is she right now anyway?

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
Or you could also just respect that...How old is she right now anyway?
He's 17, he's going to bootcamp, and he obviously wants some pvssy, i say try and fvck her. Thats a good point though, how old is she?

Macking101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im joining the army national guard. The thing is, she turns 18 next february, i know im ****y but ive never had to wait more than 1 month for *****. We've been together 3 months

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
The last girl ive hooked up with waited till she was 18(3months or so ago) and now shes dishing it out to any tom,**** or harry who crosses her line of sight.

Loosing it at 18, in my opinion, means nothing.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if she is under age forget it. You don't need jail time.

Anyways, there are lots of women who will give it to you without making you beg like a dog - which is most likely your problem to begin with. Remember, you don't need her. She needs you. So don't beg her for it. You can get even better ***** elsewhere without giving up your pride.

Besides, aren't there women in the army too, or have I seen too much M*A*S*H?!

:cool:

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Macking101
my girlfriend wants to wait till shes 18 to ****, im goin to boot camp soon. how do i get her to give it up before then?
casually mention to her that you are looking forward to boot camp because you've always had an interest in guys and you are questioning your sexual preference. Then laugh nervously and say just kidding, but stare off into space.

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
Originally posted by Macking101
Im joining the army national guard. The thing is, she turns 18 next february, i know im ****y but ive never had to wait more than 1 month for *****. We've been together 3 months

Ahhhh my boyfriend is in the army national guard. He loves it. Only thing is, are you prepared to be shipped off to Kosovo, Iraq, Afghanistan or Korea? Then you cant get p*ssy for over a year! haha. Anyways, boot camp is only like 3 or 4 months and AIT training (at least for my bf) was like another two i think.

But if you wait, just imagine how explosive and awesome and earth-shattering its gonna be if you wait until you're out of basic and in *awesome* shape. She'll want to rip your clothes off.

>>>>Oh and Spike, do you know that there is another member here called "spike_thA_cowboy"????? just thought i'd let ya know.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, Luv. I noticed. D@mn copycat's!

I guess I should be flattered?...

LoL~

:cool: