Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Wants to Shower Before Having Sex

Sojourner

Don Juan
Reaction score
It has happened to me on several occasions. The girl I was with wanted to have a shower before making out and going all the way. So she went to get her bath things ready and was just about to enter the shower stall when I said to her "I'll join you".

I proceeded to "clean" her innards real good and she did the same to me. The pulsating effect of the water from the showerhead and the very idea you're sanitiizing each other really got us both in a surreal sexual frenzy. Might I add that sexual intercourse that night was the most intense I've ever had. For the gal too! Try it for variety sake. You won't regret it. There's something about being squeaky clean before making whoppie that spices it up plenty.

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what seems to be the trouble here? I would prefer it if a girl would do this more often

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:shudders at past experiences:
Agreed!

ds28

Don Juan
Reaction score
DEFINITELY AGREED! The punani is usually less smelly when she showers first! Smells of roses rather than musky sweat! ughhh!

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ya, especially if she's not completely shaven, washing that ahead of time = gooooooooood.

PiNkMaGGiT

Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed in full. I object to going down on a chick unless she has just showered. I mean I'm all for a days worth of punani flange built up down there but you know how it is. *shudders*

Showers are the $hit. Although I'm yet to shower with anybody, I've always thought it would be kinda weird...

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if i showered with a chick, we'd probably slip and fall

-HPNOTQ-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea showers are definately nice.

Especially right after a club...get rid of that smokey, alchohol smell.

But...I dont know bout ya'll...I don't want her to wash ALL the natural moister away...I'm down for ALL NATURAL

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fail to see the problem here.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Showering with a woman is fun.

But, fvcking IN the shower can be difficult. :p

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shower sex can be very rewarding, you simply need to plan it out before you try it.