Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl wants to drink with me?

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the situation fellas: I met this check on Thursday through a friend of mine at school. We were all going to a party at a club and wanted to drink before so we drank at my place. I am a 3rd year, she is a freshman. There were 5 or 6 people in addition to her, girls and guys.

While we are walking to get a taxi, she starts flirting a little, we had something to talk about since she knows some of my friends and such. She asks me for my #, I give it to her and am starting to get drunk. Go to party, I was preety hammered, which is unusual for me but it happened.

Go to eat the next day with 2 homies and she calls me, and we talk for a minute, little akward convo, and then she says "next time you are drinking call me." Now, this seems kind of straightforward to me, but she is Indian (just like me) and usually I have **** like this happen with white girls or Mexican girls, it seems kind of wierd to me because usually these Indian girls are not so open, but this might be the case.

So should I read what she said to mean that I just call her up, drink with her alone and see what happens, or do you think I should have someone else there because she wants to drink socially...and there is no interest? I am being kind of AFC with this but I just don't expect a girl from this background to take it so fast. If it was your typical American ho I would be on it in a second. We know a lot of the same people so I don't want to make a move and then get burned and have everyone talking about it. That's also kind of AFC but I guess how it works.

Am I misreading or should I call her up and chill with her alone?

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm not a drinker myself, so maybe my advice is not the best. However, I do understand you hesitancy. What is your main goal? I'd say, you might as well call her up and get more information. See what she wants to do. Like say, "Hey just called to see if you want to do something." The more you talk to her the better you can read her intest level. You can of course assume this means she wants to be alone with you. Again, it all depends on what feels best. At the very least you should take a bit of more time to better determin her intrest.

Reaction score
She said , "next time you are drinking , give me a call" ! HUH????
Screw that drunkard ho!! Call ger up when sober and offer your company and see what her true intentions are. If she says no, then say you don't need any more drinking buddies, you know enough alcoholics!!!! Move on!! You don't go after girls, to drink beer with them!!!!

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PR_L ease up she asked him out for a drink not a 3 day tequilathon in Baja culminating in waking up in a strange hotel room covered in cigarette burns with a fat mexicali stripper named Jaunita and a dose of the clap.

LTP go out with her dude!

Reaction score
Okay Walden I over-reacted - I agree! I was drunk when I wrote the above comment, I am a hypocrite! LOL :)

LTP - This a no-brainer - she wants you - call her up. Her tongue was loosened by the liquor, and she was more open than normal, for an Indian!

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you assume because of her race that she can't be a ho? Maybe the girls in the Indian culture aren't so much, but she lives in the American culture. Treat her like any other girl.

salthepal

Don Juan
Reaction score
MAN !! she's telling she wants to drink with you ! If you're waiting for her to say "**** me " then you're really thick ..
don't take girls' words literally word for word, and stop over-analyzing .. and go with ur hormones, not ur hyper-worked brain!!!

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't actually hear the way she said it , but you said that the conversation was "awkward". Perhaps this conversation was a stark contrast to the way you two interacted previously.

In short, she thought you were one way, but apparently she didn't find you to be that way when you two spoke on the phone. That's just a possible way to look at it, but, I reiterate, I wasn't there and didn't hear the way she said it.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Step 1: Procure alcohol
Step 2: Call girl, tell her you have procured alcohol
Step 3: Get hammered together
Step 4: Have sex...

College in a nutshell, wish I could go back to undergrad again....