Girl wants to bang right away - Should I be happy or worried?

StevieD

Banned
Reaction score
So last week I met this girl in a bar. She was very direct in that she thought I was attractive.. I'd say she was a 7.... definitely good enough to bang... So anyway we ended making out hardcore in the bar.... She was with a friend who basically left... I didn't try for the ONS, but I got her number

So we been texting everyday.... yesterday we met up again for a drink. She told me she was drunk and horny the night we met... and if I asked her too she would have gone home with me. She then kept making sexual references and flat out told me she loves sex... and thinks about it all the time

I ended up making out again, and felt her up a bit.... but I decided not to do her that night cause I didn't want to sleep over her place or vice versa...

So obviously she wants to see me again and she looks like she is willing ready and able....

The thing is when girls are coy and throw **** tests I hate it... but now that this girl is ready I am kind of skeptical...

Should I just be a man and enjoy this nympho?

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
StevieD,

It appears that you have an endgame in mind that transcends just sex alone.

A way to help you answer your own question is to first ask yourself THIS question:

What's more important to you at this moment in time:

To get the sex. or to get the sex AND to be able to enjoy some sort of peace of mind AFTER you get the sex?

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fück her.

I wouldn't be surprised if you come back and tell us how she flaked out on you. When a decent chick is serving it up readily, they don't wait around too long for the dude to get it.

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me get this right. She's attractive, she's wanting it. You are way overanalyzing this. Take her home, use protection and have at it. Ther've been a couple occasions in my life that a good looking woman literally threw herself at me. You're being indecisive will kill this quick. Women usually have a very short window they are in this mode. You not taking the bait will cause her to next you in a heartbeat. Usually there's a reason behind their promiscuity, they either just broke up, got divorced, etc. It's usually a ONS that they are seeking some validation they still are attractive. You being fickle will cause her to move to the next guy that she tosses some offer to. So if you can live with just being a short term thing than hit it. IF that's not what you are looking for, then yeah dump her # and walk away. Either way decide fast.
KC

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hesitate and thou art lost.

,..but do wear a condom.

StevieD

Banned
Reaction score
Major update!!!!

Listen today she texted me saying she is in the hospital... She said she didnt want to tell me cause I would worry for nothing... She said at work her vision was getting kinda blurry and she started feeling weak.. She went to ER..

She said she has some type of auto immune that they treat with steroids. She said it hasn't acted up in a while... I looked this up on Wikipedia and I don't think it's STD related... but naturally i am concerned here..

yes she did look healthy.. I didn't see any visible blemishes on her that would make me worry... thats why I hooked up with her to begin with..

But now with this, should I be concerned??? Please I need mature answers

I do want to boink her as opportunities like this don't arise everyday!

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
StevieD said:
Major update!!!!

Listen today she texted me saying she is in the hospital... She said she didnt want to tell me cause I would worry for nothing... She said at work her vision was getting kinda blurry and she started feeling weak.. She went to ER..

She said she has some type of auto immune that they treat with steroids. She said it hasn't acted up in a while... I looked this up on Wikipedia and I don't think it's STD related... but naturally i am concerned here..

yes she did look healthy.. I didn't see any visible blemishes on her that would make me worry... thats why I hooked up with her to begin with..

Same opinion, go for it, but wear protection and don't allow yourself to get attached to this woman easily. I'd be leery of high maintenance and or insanity of some kind.

SH

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boink if you want, and use protection.

But as VU said, you have to assess what it is you are looking for. Just fun in bed? Or something more? Because if it turns out she's just a nympho and you get attached, you'll be back here wondering how to "get her back" even though you know she's a h o .

DMSR76

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All this hesitancy sounds like you don't want to bang this chick. If that's indeed the case, it's your perogative, but you need to make a decision.

What do YOU want? It shouldn't require this much trepidation.

StevieD

Banned
Reaction score
I definitely do want to shag her.... I just get paranoid about STD's and what not.... But when she was talking open about sex I actually got very turned on.... I just wouldn't want to do something and regret it later

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
StevieD said:
Major update!!!!

MAJOR UPDATE! I feel her pulling you into orbit. From all the way in florida.

StevieD

Banned
Reaction score
Ok so I found out what she has is Multiple Sclerosis..... I don't know much about it except that I always associated it with being very serious...

Does this mean I shouldn't hit it? Anyone that knows about this condition please let me know if its ok to still do it. She said she didnt even want to tell me cause I would treat her different...

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means that if you get serious with her it would take a lot of time and energy for you down the road and she would deteriorate over time. She's not good long term potential (in my opinion) because of this. I feel you though the easy / honest ones make you nervous. Just cause you bang her doesn't mean you bought her though...just sayin.

StevieD

Banned
Reaction score
yuppaz said:
It means that if you get serious with her it would take a lot of time and energy for you down the road and she would deteriorate over time. She's not good long term potential (in my opinion) because of this. I feel you though the easy / honest ones make you nervous. Just cause you bang her doesn't mean you bought her though...just sayin.

Does this mean she is going to die young?? Man it's amazing how things like this change my thinking. Before I was looking at this girl as literally a piece of meat and now I feel like it might be morally wrong to hit it and bounce....

Plus can I even have rough sex with her...... gosh there is always a catch whenever I get lucky.... welcome to my life :(

MikeBrown30

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
I think you should try to make her happy. If she is looking for a relationship though, you would be better off politely declining.

My aunt has MS, she was fine until the age of about 28. Then she went downhill slowly but gradually. It started with vision problems, tingling etc. Then she had problems with her balance and walking, she needed to start using a frame. She is now in her late 40's, wheelchair bound, no control over her bladder or bowels, crushing fatigue, and her left arm is now useless.

It is one of the worst diseases you can possibly have. Do not hurt this girl.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
StevieD said:
Ok so I found out what she has is Multiple Sclerosis..... I don't know much about it except that I always associated it with being very serious...

Does this mean I shouldn't hit it? Anyone that knows about this condition please let me know if its ok to still do it. She said she didnt even want to tell me cause I would treat her different...
Buy her flowers, a teddy bear, and be available 24/7 for emotional support.

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you hit it, and she wants more but you decline, you'll live with that memory.
If you give more ... well, just don't!
I personally couldn't do it.

Walk.

SH

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
Buy her flowers, a teddy bear, and be available 24/7 for emotional support.
Winner.

LMAO :D