Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl wanting to take me on holiday.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this FB of mine, wants to take me away for a week on holiday.

The problem is, i dont want a relationship and, well she knows this, but a holiday away for a week with a girl? I mean what the fuc*, could i let myself do that?

I am tempted, but i dont find this girl to be anything but FB material at best, not sure if i can do all that dating nonesense, meals out, e.t.c (she is stating it wont be like that, but something tells me it very possibly could be).

She is a FB, but she is about a scale 4/6 depending on what your impressions are about women and i do love a very attractive women on my arms (no i wont change that about me, dont even try), so could i spend a WEEK with a FB only, (i go for at least a scale 8+) on a beach somewhere?

What would you do?

Dam i dont know what to do.

Ok i am not making myself clear, my tastes are at least a 8+ to even THINK about having anything more then FB, the ones that are 5/6 scale will never ever get a shot, ever, thats not being shallow, thats who i am, so no posts about me being a shallow dic*, they are wasted, trust me they are!

But dam i still need some advice either way on if to go or not, i am undecided.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe for a day....or two. But to go away for A WEEK with someone who I am not that attracted to? No way in hell. Nightmare.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might as well go and have fun dude.

If you two have established well what you are to eachother and she tries to trick you into a relationship its not your fault if she gets hurt trying to break your agreement.

Go and have fun for you and do not enter into her reality if its to set you up for a relationship and you'll be fine.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a week kontroller?

No way lol. Do you understand how long that is to spend with someone who you really don't even like? Let alone if it was someone he did like.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the mating game, EVERYTHING you do has consequences.

I would love nothing more than to plan a little weekend out of town with a female friend or someone i am dating, but fact of the matter is that it sends the wrong message.

Men can put it in perspective, most women can't.

If you agree she's gonna think that you are willing to step up to the plate. Are you willing to deal with that?

Not saying I wouldn't consider it, just be aware of what can and probably will happen if you do.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know i agree.

Its setting the wrong type of message, i dont want to lead her on and she needs to be kept clear its mutal satifaction and thats all it is.

Thanks for the replies.

I had already decided no, but i wanted conformation, i dont know, i just felt i did.

Would have been a cheap hol, but naaa!

To many variables to consider, i can see it being a pain as well as a pleasure, i think i will put the money to go on holiday with the lads when it arises.

KontrollerX, your like the little demon on my shoulder, trust me in the split second i thought about this, on the journey home i realized it was not such a great idea, other posters only confirm it, thats why i keep coming back here :D

Nice:rockon:

Sir Juanalot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can just see it, you get there and she says "oh no, i forgot to bring my contraceptive pills..." Then proceeds to get you very drunk...

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh heh I hear what you're sayin cordon and Str8up but for my advice well I gave it to jonwon from the mindset of the type of DJ he is and that to me seems to be one that can easily replace a FB if she gets out of line.

So in my mind in a way yeah you guys are probably right and it sends the wrong message but there is also the possibility there that this chick is totally cool and not going to pull a fast one on jonwon if he accepts the deal.

If he went and she's cool he gets a nice relaxing vacation while pounding her guts in when the urge strikes and if she's just trying to set him up for a relationship hey same deal for the week except he has to access the replacement reserves when he gets back.

Now for a man like jonwon who this sh*t seems like it comes easy to, in my mind him accepting her little offer is no big deal if he loses her should she want something more since she can be easily replaced, but hey if I'm wrong about that jonwon or she is a particularly good fvck and you don't want to risk a good thing ending definitely follow cordon and Str8up's advice. :up:

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
If you get eights
And she is a four
Then she should pay
And you'll be her man wh0re.

She is paying :D

But its a no, well she was going to cover the hotel, 5 star, i needed my flight.

But, no!

Its a done deal, i'll pass, already told her.

Oh and being a man ***** has many benifits, girls like this dam they make you feel a little special, even if she is not on the top end of the scale, thats why i keep seeing them and why not :D

Player-supreme hit this perfectly, always have some back up and thats all they are, give you an edge, though she did get a little heavy a few months back, so i called it, she recently got back in touch so i thought i'd tap it again, the holiday request does concern me, but she knows the score, especcially after the first time she tried to take it up a notch.

But relationships are not for me, had too many, even if she was an 8+ it wont happen.
Oh i have the firm belief anyone can score a 8+, anyone, within reason ofc.

I am seeing a 8+ also, she is ten years younger then me, but naaa, i'll settle down at 50, i would not even go on holiday for a week with her, so its nothing really personal to the chick, not really.

Naa she's replace-able! Trust me on this, i dont mind being single at all, maybe thats the power i have when it gets a little 'emotionally invested', hence i dont like to 'hurt' women, so when they start getting heavy, i like so step away, so i dont hurt them, if i sense there getting too involved, i step out so they can cool down, i even tell them to find a proper BF, i'm not a complete bastar*, but this girl seems she could get emotionally invested and i dont want to lead her on, holiday or not.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhhh....the perfect world. A world where we can get sex, and dare I say "intimacy" **GASP** without emotional attachment from either party.

I suppose intimacy is a precursor to emotional attachment. so if you share that with a woman on a regular basis you are bound to end up emotionally involved, and it's even worse for a woman. For her the SEX is the beginning of the emotional attachment most of the time.

When I was out with the Lebanese girl last thursday we talked about traveling, and I mentioned how disappointed I was that I didn't get to go to St. Augustine on my birthday for the past two years. I could tell it was on the tip of her tongue to say "Well why don't we go together" but I could see the reservation.

And to tell you the truth, I would love nothing more than to do that even though we have only been out a few times, but that's the whole issue. When you haven't established an official "relationship" with a woman it's dangerous to even suggest something of the sort, cause if her interest isn't high enough it could scare her away. And if her interest IS high enough it will escalate things way too fast and you will end up with a wildfire that burns itself out just as fast as it got started.

Fact is, only STRICTLY platonic friends can get away with this sort of thing with good results outside of an LTR.

Eddie417

Don Juan
Reaction score
A week is a long time with a FB. A weekend would be appealing but a whole week? Naaaahhhhhh.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Ahhhh....the perfect world. A world where we can get sex, and dare I say "intimacy" **GASP** without emotional attachment from either party.

I suppose intimacy is a precursor to emotional attachment. so if you share that with a woman on a regular basis you are bound to end up emotionally involved, and it's even worse for a woman. For her the SEX is the beginning of the emotional attachment most of the time.

When I was out with the Lebanese girl last thursday we talked about traveling, and I mentioned how disappointed I was that I didn't get to go to St. Augustine on my birthday for the past two years. I could tell it was on the tip of her tongue to say "Well why don't we go together" but I could see the reservation.

And to tell you the truth, I would love nothing more than to do that even though we have only been out a few times, but that's the whole issue. When you haven't established an official "relationship" with a woman it's dangerous to even suggest something of the sort, cause if her interest isn't high enough it could scare her away. And if her interest IS high enough it will escalate things way too fast and you will end up with a wildfire that burns itself out just as fast as it got started.

Fact is, only STRICTLY platonic friends can get away with this sort of thing with good results outside of an LTR.
Indeed i fully agree.

Eddie, stick around :D

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was actually talking about this with somebody today..

The term, going on "holiday"

What exactly does that mean? A vacation during the holidays?

Is that something that rich people do?

Sorry, I dont mean to get off topic but its funny I was just talking
about this "going on holiday" stuff today and didn't fully get what it meant.

Nobody I know uses that term so I figure it was kind of wealthy people terminology.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
I was actually talking about this with somebody today..

The term, going on "holiday"

What exactly does that mean? A vacation during the holidays?

Is that something that rich people do?

Sorry, I dont mean to get off topic but its funny I was just talking
about this "going on holiday" stuff today and didn't fully get what it meant.

Nobody I know uses that term so I figure it was kind of wealthy people terminology.
You must not have spent too much time around Brits :)

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
You must not have spent too much time around Brits :)
Indeed.

The term 'holiday' is used to take a break from everyday life, usually it means going somewhere hot with a nice tropical beach, to chill relax and unwind.

To alot of people (i would suspect that) would be like: Why, we get that all the time.

But us brits live in a climate that is constantly grey and dull, raining all the time and if anything we work 9 till 5, so its no wonder us brits love to take about 3-4 holidays a year.

To sit in the sunshine when all you face is a grey dull day everyday, is a pleasure that is hard to pass, even more so when you have great company, but then again even that can be poor if that company could turn out to be uncomfortable, which in this case it could be.

Yes its raining here, it usually is.

Also the pound is usually always strong, se we get good rates on going away to other places, even the USA (which i have not been to, but i hope to get the chance one day).

I am more a beach and sun, sea and great nightlife type of guy, but i know there are alot who prefer to go away to see the different cultures, us brits are always on holiday, since the UK is in all intents and purposes Dull.

Most people in the UK can afford an holiday, even ones on income support, i.e. benifits, they get to go to the english coast, but working class people would not go there for an holiday, we go abroad ALOT :D

In other words, yes a vacations, but you dont need to be rich in the UK to take one, not in the slightest, not sure how it is for other people though in other country's.

And if by stating holiday i sound rich maybe i should visit these other western sphere country's hell i would be fighting them off with a ****t* stick.

disfunktional

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it's pissing it down, it's cold and windy, and I've got a cold and a headache, I need a holiday :cry: ;)

I don't think I would go on holiday, not for just a weekend either with any woman who I did not consider LTR material - to me it would be putting across the wrong impression of what I wanted from the relationship. Also the fact that she wants to pay for it all sounds like she is really needy, so it could get messy. Personally I'd feel like a bit of a cvnt if a girl took me away on holiday and paid for it all when all I was interested in was shagging her now and again, but thats just me.

df

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disfunktional said:
Yes, it's pissing it down, it's cold and windy, and I've got a cold and a headache, I need a holiday :cry: ;)

I don't think I would go on holiday, not for just a weekend either with any woman who I did not consider LTR material - to me it would be putting across the wrong impression of what I wanted from the relationship. Also the fact that she wants to pay for it all sounds like she is really needy, so it could get messy. Personally I'd feel like a bit of a cvnt if a girl took me away on holiday and paid for it all when all I was interested in was shagging her now and again, but thats just me.

df
I'm not even interested in shagging her, or most girls for that matter (actually none of my FB) dont get me wrong i love sex, I have at least a passing interest in it, i can take it or leave it, but i still do ok with women, so i think to hell with it, I may as well take it. I am very much a breast man, the thought of cupping a nice pair of baps is what sets me off, other then that, if women did not have breasts i would probably not even be bothered. (strange how a bag of fat with a nipple on it can set my blood boiling).

Believe it or not, but i do ok with women.

She has money, she is not needy in anyway shape or form, yes she has taken me out a few times, its one of the reasons i keep her on, needy, not in the slightest, even though on my scale she is a 4/6 she still gets a hell of alot of attention, simply due to her having huge breasts, which is another reason i see her now and again.

But i could not stand to spend one week away, when all it would take would be one night of sex, i would want to turn over and go to sleep, where i expect her to want it every-night, dam for me to want to sleep with the same girl every-night, they usually have to be smoking hot and i mean smoking hot, even then eating the same stake sandwhich every day for a week+ can start to become a tedium.

But then again, longest i have been without sex this year is about two weeks a few months back, so i suspect if i went without it for a while i would be all but too keen to stick it in anything, I have a high sex drive, but when its almost on a plate it kinda makes you not that arse*, if you know what i mean and i have 3 that are as i say on a plate atm. (two are 4/6 material but would crawl over broken glass coated in shi* for a night with me, especcially one who drives over 50+ miles to come and see me, when i allow it, the other one is a solid 8+ but i usually find the higher attractive ones want more, so there replace-able more then the lower scale ones, they normally come with a set of demands, which i dont mind at first, until it starts to get heavy).

Sometimes it becomes an annoyance, like last night, one of the other FB i see called me up wanting to chat: Women wanting to chat, usually means women wanting to talk and having someone to listen to them go on. Well considering i like to keep the FB on the platter i entertain them, developing selective hearing is a must :D

If she was needy, she would be trying to do realtionship type stuff and has i already stated has soon has that cra* starts to surface i leave them, i dont entertain needy girls, if you knew me, you would know exactly what i mean.

I lead NO ONE on, they know what i am about and i get no pressure apart from the odd phone call or wanting to take me out now and again, it suits me perfectly, why the hell would i want some needy girl phoning me up, you think for a second i would put up with that?

You have me figured out wrong, but thats ok :D

If she walks, so what, hence no point leading girls on, having a few place holders is always good and puts reality firmly in check and thats all she is, 4/6 or not, she makes a good buffer-zone.

I dont feel like a cun* at all, women do this stuff all the time :D

disfunktional

Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
You have me figured out wrong, but thats ok :D
Hey mate, I only gave my opinion of the situation based on what I would do, that's all. I don't know you from Adam... :)

I'm interested to know though, if you aren't bothered about having sex with the girl and you think she is a 4/6, and you are not interested in some sort of relationship, why do you have her around? I know you are not going on holiday, but what was the reason you entertained the thought of maybe going with her? Just interested.

df

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disfunktional said:
Hey mate, I only gave my opinion of the situation based on what I would do, that's all. I don't know you from Adam... :)

I'm interested to know though, if you aren't bothered about having sex with the girl and you think she is a 4/6, and you are not interested in some sort of relationship, why do you have her around? I know you are not going on holiday, but what was the reason you entertained the thought of maybe going with her? Just interested.

df
Because she is great fun to have around, i just could not stomach a week of it.