Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl w/ boyfriend says "I want you"

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lest this girl turn out like the one in my other post, I've come here for advice.

I hung out with this girl last summer a couple times and all we did was make out. When I presented the idea of she and I being something more serious during the summer, I think I scared her away. She and I stopped speaking to each other.

Then, last Saturday, I get a text from her and it turns out "she didn't have my number in her phone [anymore]" but somehow texted me anyway. I jokingly told her that the gods must have dialed it to encourage a fresh start between us this summer, but then I checked her facebook and saw she has a boyfriend. I proceeded to tell her "nvm...have a nice weekend" and forget about her.

Last night, out of no where on her part, the following conversation occured:

Her 7/1/09 1:40 AM
Hey

Me (pissed b/c his phone woke him up just as he was about to drift away to comfortable sleep...) 7/1/09 1:42 AM
It’s ****ing 1:45am...what do u want

Her 7/1/09 1:54 AM
okay nevermind. Sorry

Me (still annoyed and aware she could be drunk (inb4lolwut on a tuesday?!), but curious nevertheless) 7/1/09 1:55 AM
Well don’t be sorry...if u had something to say, say it.

Her 7/1/09 1:56 AM
I just wanted to know how you were and what was up

Her 7/1/09 1:58 AM
Because like I want you and I like you, but if you are not into this then I dont need to be either

Her 7/1/09 2:00 AM
And I have no idea what emotional intimacy means to you

Me (o_0) 7/1/09 2:10 AM
I thot I made it clear 2 u last summer that I wanted 2 b more than just friends w/ u, emotionally & physically. but u have some1 now so I dont know what 2 say..

Marlee 7/1/09 2:11 AM
I was with you last summer but I didn’t know what to say or do because it was all new to me and you were emotionally unpredictable

Me [no response]

Me 7/1/09 2:18 PM, to her on facebook (message)
"haha deleting stati ftw :p

anyway, you wanna tell me what last night's correspondence was all about? because, like you said, if you're not into it then I dont need to be either..."

SO I know this might have all been tl/dr, but my question is how to deal with this situation considering she has a boyfriend. She's known as having lots of friends (a social butterfly, you could say), so I don't want to end up being just another one of her male attention-givers. I want to be more than friends with her (because frankly she's a very cool person on the inside and very sexy on the outside) or nothing at all. I refuse to be 2nd (or 3rd or 4th) to her current boyfriend, but I obviously don't want to break this news to her as bluntly as I'm typing it here.

What should I do/say? Advice is appreciated; thanks. ^_^

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe Stud said:
fb material if u want. nothing more
So assuming she doesn't have the morality of a wh0re and she won't break up with her boyfriend anytime soon, how should I go about capitalizing on her obvious feelings for me and bang her? HALP!

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time u anticipate that she is out with her girlfriends, text her: "Just left jimmys tavern, it's dead. Are you out? Buy me a drink!" Hopefully she invites you to join them, and work it. Be cool, be a DJ. Dont lean in to hear what she's (or any of her friends are) saying, stand your ground and speak with authority... with a little C&F mixed in. i'm not much on dancing, but I hear it works well. Be cool.

PSYCHO

Banned
Reaction score
Never trust the ho!! She's a Betrayer!!