Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl tryin to pick me up in class..what to do lol

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this isn't really a problem but I'm just seeking advice on what I should do...well my girl (now ex) broke it off with me a couple weeks ago because shes been in Puerto Rico since July 31st and with temptations and ish didn't want to be cheating on me should she do something (translation that she is a dum hoe who cant control herself and probably ****in some dude right now)...anyways to make up for the month that I thought we were going out I need to get back on the ball and go have some flings... I'm tryin to talk to some girls right now, and in my college English class this girl happens to pass me a note. In the note she writes that I'm cute and have a beautiful smile and that she just wanted to tell me that and that she would have said it orally but her voice was gone. I'm wondering how should I approach her when I see her in class again on Tuesday..I'm definitely interested, shes got a real nice body and is pretty cute..I haven't talked to her before though, she doesn't know my name too well but she gave me hers...anyways please reply with any advice u may have. Thanks!

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
LOL WTF OMG!!!111

Errr... okay. Firstly, try typing in paragraphs. It's much easier to read then what you wrote. I didn't really read the top part and only the part about the note.

So a girl ADMITTED to you that she likes you. And you're wondering what to do.

Maybe start with a "Hi."

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh for the love of god man...You go to "Wilde Lake University," those girls only care what your name is so they can moan it later. :D Go up to her and start a convo with "hi" like Evil-Rom said, and you can take things from there...Just show her your car, that should get her.

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha sorry man, I'll edit it...and yea you're right Crazykid hahaha...anyways like I know I should say hi and get the # and ish but what should I not say in order to F this up...haven't run into too many bold girls who actually look good lol

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJMaC23
hahaha sorry man, I'll edit it...and yea you're right Crazykid hahaha...anyways like I know I should say hi and get the # and ish but what should I not say in order to F this up...haven't run into too many bold girls who actually look good lol
"Hi, I'm DJMaC (I forgot your name man...lol)."

Don't say stuff like: I want to bone you, Do you have a sister?, My ex was hotter, or stuff like that.

Donny Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be like taking candy from a baby. Just be cool!