girl told you her exs are all black or was a black guy

Latim

Don Juan
Reaction score
America seems really far behind when it comes to the topic of race. In fact, i can honestly say that here in Europe, there are PLENTY of people who date out of their ethnicity. Actually, the topic of interracial dating should not even be a topic. In Europe, you will find plenty of Africans who date middle eastern, Europeans and the like. As a African currently studying in Sweden I can tell you that plenty of people date outside of their race because it seems more exotic, whereas in the US it's still a taboo.

As for the OP. Your not racist for your opinion, but very insecure. To disqualify a girl that you would have otherwise clicked with based on solely his skin colour says alot about your inner confidence. It may mean that something about him being black (or the stereotypes which you associate black people with) makes you feel insecure. Whether true or not, she purposely mentioned him AND his skin colour as a Sh1t test.

I'd suggest you go out and fix that very low level of inner game that your exhibiting. Even though you may not purposely have shown it, your body language would emit the "disgust" and "insecurity" that you are feeling about this. So OP, get the FVCK out of here and develop that confidence to the point where you don't make such silly excuses.

This debate will never end. Even though i may not agree with the opinion that interracial dating is the same as homosexuality ( just like certain people were so sure that the world was flat :p) I won't judge Ketostix as he has his right to speak his mind as long as he doesn't hurt anyone. So lets end the debate here as we will only be going round in circles.

For such a multi-cultural country America sure seems divided when it comes to " Race." Personally i like to taste every menu on the dish and i don't plan on apologizing to people try telling me which female i should and shouldn't be pounding.

So what if she dated a black man? He could be some big Masai straight from some village in Africa wielding a 3 ft C0ck for all you know, or he could be similar to you. The Big Question is this: What you gonna do about it?

You only have two choices. You can A) Decide that the it's too much ob a deal breaker and walk away or B) Decide to stick around and see if it is worth it.

Both options have their Pro's and Con's which i will get into later since im feeling abit lazy to elaborate on such matters. However i feel as though you are using race a an excuse to cover up your own personal feeling of inadequacy.

I may be totally wrong on this, but if this affects you so much I don't feel that you are ready to handle a real woman. And if you can't stand the heat, then get the fvck out of the kitchen my friend and stick to microwave dinners. :D

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:

AMERICAN RACIAL CULTURE PUTS THE BLACK MALE AT A DISADVANTAGE:

Yea sure, blame it at culture. Your president is black for f*cks sake. White kids want to be black by talking and dressing like black guys.

All that sh*t don't matter. It's all about how you carry yourself.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, stop arguing.

Years of stereotyping will not wash away with a thread of discussion.

Expect the worst, and live your best self.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I will bet you anything all these black guys here making a stink would be in an uproar if they saw white guys macking all the black girls. Now, imagine also if they didn't have access to white girls to make it a realistic reversal. They are hypocrits.
I dont give a f*ck if a black chick is with a white girl. SO...please refrain from calling me a hypocrit. People can do what the hell they want as long as it doesnt harm me or do anything negative to me. Pull your head out of your ass and stop generalizing, which youve been doing during this entire thread.

It's easy to be a hypocrit when you don't have to walk in the other person's shoes.
Look whos talking.

Face it...youre not really a big fan of black people. You give off this vibe that you prefer a world with all whites.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
Yea sure, blame it at culture. Your president is black for f*cks sake.
Keep in mind, most whites didn't vote for Obama. And even then, given what he was running against, the election should've been a landslide and I believe it would have been if he were white.

White kids want to be black by talking and dressing like black guys.
I wouldn't say most white kids are trying to be black per se. I think they just grab certain elements of whatever is hip at the moment and try to form some identity for themselves. That means nothing. For example, whites have embraced and imitated black music even during Jim Crow times, but that doesn't mean there was overall social acceptance.

Of course it matters. Nobody is saying race determines EVERYTHING, but it plays a factor, amongst many things. No one can deny that white men have the advantage in the sarging game. They are automatically accepted by all races of women, Asian, Indian, Hispanic, white, maybe black too if the white guy has some style and "flava" about him(like an Italian guy might). On the other hand, a black dude is going to have to put in much more work and face more rejections than a white dude of similar attractiveness and skill to get the same results sarging girls of different races, because race for a black person is a disadvantage. There's simply no denying that. It's like the same debate that comes up over short guys vs. tall guys. Short guys can pull lots of ass like anyone else, but a short guy is going to have to work much harder than a tall guy to get the same result. Being black is like being a short guy in that sense. Now I'm not saying for all the black dudes in here to go cry in their beer over it. Being black or short is no excuse to not be out in the field trying your best and I believe that hard work will still get results. Just do what you gotta do and work harder if need be if you approaching a non-black woman, but I get irritated by these dudes claiming blacks have it easy. Please. Gimme a break.

Last edited:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
I dont give a f*ck if a black chick is with a white girl. SO...please refrain from calling me a hypocrit. People can do what the hell they want as long as it doesnt harm me or do anything negative to me. Pull your head out of your ass and stop generalizing, which youve been doing during this entire thread.
Obviously I don't know you but the way you take everything personal and the other things you said I think I can get a pretty good idea. I bet if you had role reversal where the dating only went in one direction you'd think differently. You can't comment on how you would see something in someone else's shoes.

Look whos talking.

Face it...youre not really a big fan of black people. You give off this vibe that you prefer a world with all whites.
There you go again. And you give the impression you'd prefer a world with white women but no white men lol. That's the bizarre thing about interacial dating. A lot of these black guys (of course you'll think I'm talking about you personally since the world revolves around you), and the white women they date dislike white men, yet they're all about white women. It doesn't add up and it tells you what their motivation is. Call it a generilization, racist or whatever you want. I call it reality. Writing a few shaming words and casting aspersions on me and away from where it belongs, the inter-racial daters, doesn't change what I see as reality. If anything it just further proves my point. I believe it's more about conflict than flowers and kittens and that's how I see it.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Obviously I don't know you but the way you take everything personal and the other things you said I think I can get a pretty good idea. I bet if you had role reversal where the dating only went in one direction you'd think differently. You can't comment on how you would see something in someone else's shoes.
You absolutely cant, and i assure you of that, like i said, im not a stereotypical black guy. And you dont know where im from or what ive been through. I bet i wouldnt, cause frankly i dont really care what other people do, as i previously said.

There you go again. And you give the impression you'd prefer a world with white women but no white men lol.
And HOW the hell did you come up with that? Please show me where you got this from. Thats why i said you dont know me, yet you think you do. The majority of my friends are white guys...so explain that. You still dont get that unlike you dont care about race. To equate interracial dating to homosexuality proves my point. And the fact that you think its a problem if the population of whites decreses because of mixed relations. At no point have i given the impression i want only white women and no white men. As is the case with the some people on this site, i dont care what the girl looks like, as long as shes hot. When 98% of the women are white that i live around, i take what is there. You STILL have no argument or justification. All you have done is flipped the script and used my argument against me.

I would be MORE than happy to go through your post in this thread and prove you wrong. Everyone is pregidious to some degree, but youre so stubborn you cant even admit that. And i dont think the worl evolves around me, but i am offended by your comments. Hence the fact you think i only like white girls and dislike white guys, you are talking about me as being a "black guy who only dates white chicks." Feel free to go grab a bible and tell me where it says that races shouldnt mix.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
You absolutely cant, and i assure you of that, like i said, im not a stereotypical black guy. And you dont know where im from or what ive been through. I bet i wouldnt, cause frankly i dont really care what other people do, as i previously said.

And HOW the hell did you come up with that? Please show me where you got this from. Thats why i said you dont know me, yet you think you do. The majority of my friends are white guys...so explain that. You still dont get that unlike you dont care about race. To equate interracial dating to homosexuality proves my point. And the fact that you think its a problem if the population of whites decreses because of mixed relations. At no point have i given the impression i want only white women and no white men. As is the case with the some people on this site, i dont care what the girl looks like, as long as shes hot. When 98% of the women are white that i live around, i take what is there. You STILL have no argument or justification. All you have done is flipped the script and used my argument against me.

I would be MORE than happy to go through your post in this thread and prove you wrong. Everyone is pregidious to some degree, but youre so stubborn you cant even admit that. And i dont think the worl evolves around me, but i am offended by your comments. Hence the fact you think i only like white girls and dislike white guys, you are talking about me as being a "black guy who only dates white chicks." Feel free to go grab a bible and tell me where it says that races shouldnt mix.
You are taking this too personal. It's not even so much about race but a lot of other issues. Some levels of inter-racial dating are valid. But what I've seen is white males being put in a precarious position. These women generally have issues with white guys. They hold white guys to a different standard and are just not sympathetic to giving white guys a fairshake. They're just not my type. When I compared inter-racial dating to homosexuality you misunderstood. What I was saying is inter-racial dating is the anti-thesis to intra-racial dating just as homosexuality is the anti-thesis to heterosexual. Of course someone who is pro-interacial dating or pro-homosexual wouldn't see it that way. Inter-racial dating is primarily a one-way street where white females are dating everyone but other groups of women are not so much.

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
To equate interracial dating to homosexuality proves my point.
Not sure if you were addressing Keto's comments or mine with that statement.

Earlier I made some statements about homosexuality but don't misunderstand what I meant.

I compared homosexuality and inter-racial dating only in the context that both types of relationships get unfairly judged by people.

People who don't like gays are called homophobes.

People who judge other people unfairly (or hate) based on skin color are called racist.

I'm a straight man and I'm not attracted to gay men, but that does not make me a homophobic person.

I'm also a white guy and I'm only attracted to white women. That's just my preference and it does not make me a racist person.

I have no problem with others who date interracial. That is their own business.

All I'm saying, is I can somewhat understand what the OP was getting at. I'll give the food example I gave earlier. Let's say I'm a chef and I cook amazing Italian food. However, I meet a woman that prefers Mexican food.

So why would I want a woman who predominantly prefers something other than what I have to offer?

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black guy here in Australia. I travel the world over like twice a month for work.

And i have to say, say what you want, but i find (personally) white/indian/middle eastern/ hispanic and asian women seem to want to "TASTE" bed time with a black guy atleast once, and if its as good as they "hear" it is, then they wanna go again.

I think society accepts that black guys grew up into a tough life and so are hard and manly, with blessed third foot. I think the girls want to experience what its like or to see if its true. When they see that it IS, they want it more :p :p :p...Most girls i have banged are white/european, and i can guarantee you they stay VERY hungry for dark meat. bruthaz here will agree, white girls get extra freaky with black dudes.. :p :p :p

Personally, i find you're need to not date a girl who has dated 1+ black guys as a clear indication that you have inferiority complex issues.

question for you to answer here is :Would you dump her if she dated a mexican? or a asian guy? maybe a European guy?

if you're answer to the above is NO you wouldnt dump her, then you are clearly racist OR have a performance anxiety because you assume the black guy satisfied her better/ she expects more flavour from you/ she has "low" expectations from guys, since she dated a black guy n all?

If you say Yes, you would dump her if she dated any other race as well, then you again you have superiority complex and agree you are racist. You are probably judging her.
Which you shouldnt.
Either way i think you should put your fear aside and do it

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Personally, i find you're need to not date a girl who has dated 1+ black guys as a clear indication that you have inferiority complex issues."

That or maybe he just believes what is often all too true of such women...

And that is they do it for these reasons I'll list below along with why each reason makes them undesireable to be with...

1. They are only going after a black guy to get back at their abusive father who didn't like black people.

Reason for not dating? Daddy issues= huge red flag.

2. They only did it because MTV said it would make them trendy and cool to do so.

Reason for not dating? What man of worth wants someone that gets their opinions and desires from degenerate propaganda such as MTV rather than forming their own wants and desires for themselves from their own actual opinion?

3. They believe the false stereotype about black penis size.

Reason for not dating? Any chick dumb enough to believe this blindly is probably too dumb to be in a relationship with. If you can't perform a quick google search that would reveal that there is no racial correlation for penis size then you are too dumb/nieve what have you to be dated seriously. Real men want a mate who at least rates above drooling tard on the intelligence scale.

4. Hardcore so called "progressive liberal".

Reason for not dating? She only ever dated black guys in the first place due to hatred at her own race for supposedly oppressing blacks. That and she did it to prove how "progressive" she is.

All of these reasons I listed reveal the motivation these women had for being with a brotha was anything but love.

These white women don't love these black guys they are just using them in a similar fashion to how a lot of black guys only want to be with white women so as to have a self esteem boosting trophy.

Anyway though why would a white guy want to seriously date such a chick when he believes that most of the reasons most white chicks are with black guys in the first place is to try and prove something other than actually loving that black guy?

She'll just use the white guy as well so its not intelligent to date her.

Now all of the reasons of course are just strongly held opinions they may not always be true but its the same as how stereotypes often come into existance and its due to some truth being attached to them.

These are opinions many white guys often find to be true about such white women that date blacks at least in their own personal lives from their own experiences and through over hearing such women talk when they think nobody but their intended target is listening.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KontrollerX
Now all of the reasons of course are just strongly held opinions they may not always be true but its the same as how stereotypes often come into existance and its due to some truth being attached to them.

These are opinions many white guys often find to be true about such white women that date blacks at least in their own personal lives from their own experiences and through over hearing such women talk when they think nobody but their intended target is listening.

first off, if that is the type of women you are seeing PRIOR to knowing her sexual past, then you should be making this "decison" to move on before you even get to know her sexual past.

listen,

i completely understand having preferences. i ALSO understand why some people would be "iffy" on dating someone exclusivly if she had a SPECIFIC preference to date out of her race..

if and ONLY IF, it was based on the above listed "assumptions" women can make do to social pressuring...

HOWEVER,

if these 'assumptions" are being made by you ONLY because she dated a blk guy in her past, then YOU are the one with the issue, not her.

just because a women has dated a blk guy doesnt mean she necessarily falls into these catorgories. and if she DOES fall in this catogory, there should have been red flags WELL BEFORE this conversation arouse.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
DavenJuan said:
just because a women has dated a blk guy doesnt mean she necessarily falls into these catorgories.

I think she would fall into one or more of those categories and they would be a factor.

and if she DOES fall in this catogory, there should have been red flags WELL BEFORE this conversation arouse.
Absolutely there would be flags. This whole discussion has been theoretical and hypothetical. The incompatibility would usually be clear to me from the get-go. The thing is it wouldn't be clear what was the impetus of the red flags and incompatibility, not that it really matters or changes the fact there's incompatibility. The problem is were getting into how to detect a "quality" woman when we all know they are actors and chameleons. But if you knew up front that she was into dating black guys it's a big time saver :cool:.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posed by Ketostix
Absolutely there would be flags. This whole discussion has been theoretical and hypothetical. The incompatibility would usually be clear to me from the get-go. The thing is it wouldn't be clear what was the impetus of the red flags and incompatibility, not that it really matters or changes the fact there's incompatibility. The problem is were getting into how to detect a "quality" woman when we all know they are actors and chameleons. But if you knew up front that she was into dating black guys it's a big time saver .
i agree with this..

however, i wish we were really talking about "quality" of women overall.

I can understand that a women who places herself as "preferring" to date a blk man over her own race does raise question, IF this was given by one of the examples KX listed,

however i cant see how we can determine that it IS IN FACT based on the social conditioning without knowing other factors,

ie : word of mouth from her, her attitude, how she portrays herself, etc.

this is more of a red flag than anything else.

I think she would fall into one or more of those categories and they would be a factor.
i have to disagree. we cant ASSUME just because shes dated a black guy that she definitely falls into one of those catorgories. there would have to be other "signs" to point in that direction.

my gf now (white) CERTAINLY does not fall into any of those catorgories.

and i definitely dont fall into the stereotypical profiles of black men either. otherwise, my gf would have been extremely dissapointed based on your theory

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Morgan Freeman Says:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO214IFRW1M

This speaks in volumes even though it's only around a minute long.

I'm gonna stop calling you a white man, and I'm gonna ask you to stop calling me a black man. I know you as Mike Wallace you know me as Morgan Freeman.

It's impossible to be color blind when looking at two people who's facial features and skin color are different. (Black man, Asian Woman, etc.) However, people who get caught up in these tangible features are missing the point; color should NOT matter when evaluating an individual's character.

This is what I hate about ANY person or movement claiming to have an exclusive voice in WHO I AM BASED on MY ****ING SKIN PIGMENT.

Like you, like me, no one has a say over who we are and what is inside of us. It is ****ing time to stop representing everyone and start representing yourself. Stop saying "white power" or "I'm a proud black man" - your skin color should not be apart of your own personal accomplishments. Your skin color should not be an excuse for being turned down or disliked by others.

It is someone else's own hatred for individuality that makes them hate the tangible side of you and overlook your actions. It is not mine or YOUR problem that someone has a personal (pathetic and ignorant, in my opinion) disdain for someone's voice, color or facial features. His personal taste of the synesthetic Man shuts out what is in a Man's heart, and in my opinion perpetuates a stunting of his own growth.

Look at me using big words...I hate typing.

All I'm saying, in a turtleshell, is that we've looked at human beings as a whole - with a big ass satellite from space - instead looking at ONE at a time straight in the eye. The eyes are windows to the soul, right? You can't go through those windows if your head is so far up in the stratosphere....or up your own ass.
-------------------------------------------

That being said, to the OP: She seemed to like you. There could have been a NUMBER of reasons why she told you what she did. Maybe to create conversation? Maybe to see if you were racist? Maybe to tell you that "Yeah I've dated black guys, but that doesn't disqualify you. I'm open minded enough to be attracted to your F*CKING PERSONALITY!!!"

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
speakeasy said:
I agree 100%. I've noticed these dynamics for quite some time. There have been threads recently about how does this whole PUA game works for black dudes if they are out in the field and their target that night is a woman who isn't black. It's crazy when you think about it, some **** that a slaver did 300 years ago may STILL be affecting my outcome when sarging today. Not saying it can't be overcome and that many don't push on through and make sh*t happen, but still, it's 2009, and people are still caught up in it.

Btw, where did that chart come from, the one with women dating up and down?
I made that chart to illustrate my point. im glad you understand the point s i am making and if you want to read more check out this radical thread that ruffled more than a few feathers - The title was "Race • Socioeconomics & The dating game • What women want" but the mods changed it ..lol..:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=135152&highlight=DonGorgon

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truman181 said:
You called him a racist because he wouldn't date a black woman. That is ridiculous.

Would you call a straight guy who wouldn't date a gay guy "homophobic"?
^^that is the dumbest analogy attempt i have every seen..lol.. in biology and nature there will be deviations caused by various stimuli, humans have two genders that must mate to reproduce.. Homosexuality is a deviation and not something to be considered normal. Kind of like mental retardation. if too many of us were mentally retarded our species would perish and if too many of us were gay and not reproducing or species would be in peril also. Yes we accept gays and the mentally retarded cause they are tax payers too, and its the "humane" thing to do.. but we must accept that they are deviations and not norms.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
Yea sure, blame it at culture. Your president is black for f*cks sake. White kids want to be black by talking and dressing like black guys.

Blame? You call stating facts "blaming"..lol well if a house is set on fire and burned to the ground and the person who did it is caught on camera then the house burned down because of his actions but we still have the choice of not blaming him and he does not have to accept blame. .

Culture and trends do matter cause they often influence and or determine peoples attitudes and actions.