Girl told me she wanted to see me again, did not give her number.

SDDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went Salsa dancing on Friday night and met a girl I was really into. She was French and Albanian, born abroad.

She didn't have a clue how to dance Salsa so I ended up giving her a couple of private lessons. It was quickly established that she was very comfortable with me. Since it was very loud in the club whenever either of us wanted to say something to each other she would initiate a tight hug fully pressing her big tits against me so we can talk into each others ear. No girl has ever done that with me, they always did the twist and bend maneuver to get their boobs out of the way. While dancing I told her she was cute and she smiled and said thanks. It was the best thing I could think of at the time to express an interest in her.

We danced for two songs then I told her "That will be $20 for the private lesson" and she joked back that she didn't sign a contract first so she owes me nothing. Then we went our separate ways for a little bit. I didn't want to smother her. I saw her dance with a couple of guys and she didn't get nearly as close to them as she did with me.

A Bachata song started to play and I went up to her and said “OK, it’s time to learn Bachata come on. Just so you know Bachata is dirty dancing.” She said, something like “Oh that’s the one I want to do, let’s go.” Even though I'm a beginner when it comes to Bachata, this was full on dirty dancing the whole time. No other girl I've danced with has every initiated crotch grinding and it just didn't stop. She loved being dipped and then had a contest about how low we can go. There were a few times where I wanted to kiss her but I was afraid she would say no and ruin the whole mood. Later on I realized that maybe I could have tested her by touching her ass to see how comfortable she was with a more sexual touch. Even now I'm not sure if going for the kiss would have been the right move.

After that dance we went our separate ways again. A little after that I saw her and a tall meathead looking dude seem to be exchanging phone numbers. Then the nights dance performance started. Once that was over I saw meathead holding another girl who I think was her friend. Wanting to continue my interaction with the girl I danced with I looked around for her then found her outside smoking. I don’t smoke but I’d be able to put up with for the chance to make something happen with her. Right away she asked if the smoke bothered me, and I told her no, that my coworkers smoke all the time on break, and I just deal with it. She said that it’s a social thing in France. I asked her where she’s been, she told me the countries and I asked how America compares and she said that it was boring here and that Americans are too uptight and anxious about everything. She went off on a tangent for a while. While talking we also jumped around to the topic of her having trouble dancing and she doesn’t like to follow and she likes to be dominant with guys but also be equal. Then how she wants to be able to travel when she wants but doesn’t want the guy to sit at home waiting for her, honestly the conversation got a little confusing at this point.

It was starting to get really late and she said something like “I need to go get my friend and take off, I want to see you again.” I replied, “Alright give me your number” and she didn’t say anything, just kind of spaced out. Lol wut? So naturally I’m puzzled so I told her to come back next week and I’ll dance with her again and she said she might come if her friend wants to. Girl you just told me you wanted to see me again!

I think she may have let me kiss her while dancing but I'm not sure because she declined giving me her number. I'm also thinking when she was talking guys I could have asked her what she's looking for right now. I never said anything that would put us together. Honestly I was a bit intimidated by her and was not really able to lead the conversation.

I would appreciate any feedback on what happened with her and what I can do differently with a new girl or in the off chance that I actually see her again.

SDDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was definitely having an internal battle trying to decide if I should escalate or not. The fear won. Looking back, I would have been no worse off I tried for a kiss and got rebuffed.

I read the Medium in the Message and now I'm actually more confused. Was it a mixed message, a shit test?

She literally told me that she wanted to see me again, and didn't give me her number when I asked. What did she expect would happen? After that she gave me a hug and left. Did she want me to stick around with her and her friend? It seems like it would have been much easier for her to just say, "I'm going to go check on my friend, it was nice talking to you."

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went Salsa dancing on Friday night and met a girl I was really into. She was French and Albanian, born abroad.

She didn't have a clue how to dance Salsa so I ended up giving her a couple of private lessons. It was quickly established that she was very comfortable with me. Since it was very loud in the club whenever either of us wanted to say something to each other she would initiate a tight hug fully pressing her big tits against me so we can talk into each others ear. No girl has ever done that with me, they always did the twist and bend maneuver to get their boobs out of the way. While dancing I told her she was cute and she smiled and said thanks. It was the best thing I could think of at the time to express an interest in her.

We danced for two songs then I told her "That will be $20 for the private lesson" and she joked back that she didn't sign a contract first so she owes me nothing. Then we went our separate ways for a little bit. I didn't want to smother her. I saw her dance with a couple of guys and she didn't get nearly as close to them as she did with me.

A Bachata song started to play and I went up to her and said “OK, it’s time to learn Bachata come on. Just so you know Bachata is dirty dancing.” She said, something like “Oh that’s the one I want to do, let’s go.” Even though I'm a beginner when it comes to Bachata, this was full on dirty dancing the whole time. No other girl I've danced with has every initiated crotch grinding and it just didn't stop. She loved being dipped and then had a contest about how low we can go. There were a few times where I wanted to kiss her but I was afraid she would say no and ruin the whole mood. Later on I realized that maybe I could have tested her by touching her ass to see how comfortable she was with a more sexual touch. Even now I'm not sure if going for the kiss would have been the right move.

After that dance we went our separate ways again. A little after that I saw her and a tall meathead looking dude seem to be exchanging phone numbers. Then the nights dance performance started. Once that was over I saw meathead holding another girl who I think was her friend. Wanting to continue my interaction with the girl I danced with I looked around for her then found her outside smoking. I don’t smoke but I’d be able to put up with for the chance to make something happen with her. Right away she asked if the smoke bothered me, and I told her no, that my coworkers smoke all the time on break, and I just deal with it. She said that it’s a social thing in France. I asked her where she’s been, she told me the countries and I asked how America compares and she said that it was boring here and that Americans are too uptight and anxious about everything. She went off on a tangent for a while. While talking we also jumped around to the topic of her having trouble dancing and she doesn’t like to follow and she likes to be dominant with guys but also be equal. Then how she wants to be able to travel when she wants but doesn’t want the guy to sit at home waiting for her, honestly the conversation got a little confusing at this point.

It was starting to get really late and she said something like “I need to go get my friend and take off, I want to see you again.” I replied, “Alright give me your number” and she didn’t say anything, just kind of spaced out. Lol wut? So naturally I’m puzzled so I told her to come back next week and I’ll dance with her again and she said she might come if her friend wants to. Girl you just told me you wanted to see me again!

I think she may have let me kiss her while dancing but I'm not sure because she declined giving me her number. I'm also thinking when she was talking guys I could have asked her what she's looking for right now. I never said anything that would put us together. Honestly I was a bit intimidated by her and was not really able to lead the conversation.

I would appreciate any feedback on what happened with her and what I can do differently with a new girl or in the off chance that I actually see her again.
I was definitely having an internal battle trying to decide if I should escalate or not. The fear won. Looking back, I would have been no worse off I tried for a kiss and got rebuffed.

I read the Medium in the Message and now I'm actually more confused. Was it a mixed message, a shit test?

She literally told me that she wanted to see me again, and didn't give me her number when I asked. What did she expect would happen? After that she gave me a hug and left. Did she want me to stick around with her and her friend? It seems like it would have been much easier for her to just say, "I'm going to go check on my friend, it was nice talking to you."

No, she is not interested.

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You messed up.

After the first initial dance you should have told her to come with you to somewhere quieter, then took her to a restaurant or something. Letting her go off to dance with other guys... I get that you didn't want to smother her, but you're essentially GIVING her reasons not to stick with you and letting the competition in easy.

Don't get me wrong; you can play the whole "I'm so confident I'll let you dance with other dudes" schtick to great results if you know what you're doing. Kiss her, whisper something a little dirty in her ear THEN go off and do your own thing. She'll come to you after that. She'll only be able to think of you when she's dancing with the other chumps. Gotta bait your hook if you want to catch a fish.

Sorry bud, better luck next time though

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During that Dance you should've locked on her eyes and kept them on her. She would've known instantly and melted. Men have no boundaries, you should have kept pushing till she said something.

Now the real question. What did she say and what did she do? 2 opposite things

SDDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
During that Dance you should've locked on her eyes and kept them on her. She would've known instantly and melted. Men have no boundaries, you should have kept pushing till she said something.

Now the real question. What did she say and what did she do? 2 opposite things
Guess it's the whole "Don't ask for permission, ask for forgiveness" thing.

I'm still wondering about why she gave me so many signs yet backed away at the end.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess it's the whole "Don't ask for permission, ask for forgiveness" thing.

I'm still wondering about why she gave me so many signs yet backed away at the end.
Because you didn't escalate. She was giving you opportunities you didn't take, and so she catalogized you as "not a pvssy-driller".
The medium is the message means that. It does not matter one bit what a woman says, but what a woman does.