Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl think she's won because she is good in arguing.!

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn that b|tch. This girl in the office of mine is so good in arguing that she could called me with thousand and one names and etc. I tried to argue with her but I lost. What do you guys think I can do to improve my arguing skills?

I wanna buy some books which could teach on arguing skills and also make me look good during arguments.! Pls help

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, i've been looking to improve my arguing skills as well. I have a few very political friends that I like to argue with. Their points are terrible but their logic and delivery makes them hard to refute. Sorry, don't know what to tell you.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stick to the REAL subject of discussion and stay away from personal insults as emotions don't solve fights. Don't care about name calling, that's insignificant. She can call you a pink glue-sniffing elephant but it won't solve subject at hand.

MadaMadaDame

Don Juan
Reaction score
very easy! , avoid answering stuffs, argue them with questions, they argue with you, you reply with questions , let them answer and answer and answer then at one point she would be taking longer to answer the stuffs you throw then corner it and say what cat got your tongue? then walk away ... breath in!!! FEELS SO GOOD. HAHAHAHA

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is Diplomatic Lies Patented Supreme Debating Technique:

Stop arguing, and start working.

You're at an office, for gods sake. Maybe if you were 15 and at high school, you could argue over stupid things. But unless your argument revolves around strategies to improve company profits to impress shareholders at the next annual meeting, nothing is worth arguing over.

Let her call you names all you like. Mention to your boss/supervisor how you are finding that woman a tad immature. Then sit back and let her get fired.

Winning the argument doesn't mean anything. In fact, if you win an argument, your opponent will be even more desperate to prove you wrong!

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard to swallow, but sometimes a woman will be a lot smarter than you... You may as well argue the law with a QC.

Are you trying to argue with this girl in the context of work or something more personal?

If it is work related, then the only thing you can do to make up for it is to simply know everything about the point in question. Read every file, understand every aspect of the issue.

If it is more personal, then just have fun with it. Something I've tried, which works especially well with left wing, save the world, hippies is to simply be unreasonable. Just think to yourself "What would a real male chauvanist pig say to her right now?" Stir her up a little bit. The problem here is that you must have already established a good rapport with her. If you are not on matey terms with her, then just stay the hell away. She is smarter than you and you'll get burnt.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're going to argue with a woman, you have to attack and prepare to counterattack because women are very good at arguments. Be precise and logical, when they start getting emotional that is when they are losing.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let a woman say whatever she wants. It is all insignificant. All you should care about are her actions.

Some how I just don't see a guy like James Bond arguing with a bunch of women at work. Wouldn't that be just a waste of his time? Would that not be petty? While those ugly bitter women at work are arguing he would be out banging some puszy.

There was a time when a man didn't argue with a woman. In fact, a man wouldn't be seen dead even having lunch with bunch of women.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
Let a woman say whatever she wants. It is all insignificant. All you should care about are her actions.
This is VERY TRUE. Women tend to be so driven by emotion, they seem to say anything that pops into their heads when the endorphins are flowing. However their true feelings are always shown through their actions, almost as if they do these things to lift the burden of hiding it via their words. It's not as if they do any of this purposely, just understand that it's the way that they are. Take what they say with a grain of salt but be forever observant of what they do.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always remember the first law of debate:
"Attack the argument, not the person."

I've been in your situation all too often. Some mouthy b!tch pops off about something or other. What's key is picking up on the holes in her arguments and exploiting them. God, I love debate. It's especially fun when they make statments of opinion with regards to gender issues.

That said, why do you care? If you're not gonna get after it with this girl (and I suggest you don't since you work together), what difference does it make?

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well SOME things don't change around here... Been away for a year or more, but IDJ is still talking about arguing.. All very good tips here, I don't have anything to add except my above snide remark ;)

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay away from arguing with people, it's not worth the hassle.

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Golden rule in arguing is always have the last word.

Winning or Lossing. I make a last minute point then when she about to rebuttal. I say "Ah..ah..It over. You can't beat me, so stop trying". Afterwords I walk away or ignore her.

This happen to me today with a women who was trying to debate me on who had the better job. I never gave her a chance to win. I was ****y as hell and ended it on my terms. At the end, She had a smile on her face and as I turned and went back to what I was originally doing.

If she would have said "It not over". I would have just replied "Yes, it is. I am done talking to you". Bam, I won.