Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl that has a problem climaxing... Any idea's?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok.. here is the story...

I have a chick friend of mine that is worried about her sex life because she says that she finds it f*cking hard to climax.... She has had sex with a few guys in her life and she has had the same problem with all of them... She loves the sex etc, but is unable to climax from it, no matter how long she goes on for. She said that normally she can only climax within about 5 minutes, and thereafter she is unable to climax....

This is not something I have ever heard of before.... Have any of you ever heard of this type of problem? And if so, how do u solve it?

P.S.: I'm asking here, and everywhere else I can think of because I really cant think of anything that I have heard of in my life that can help explain to her why this is happening to her and what she can do about it....

Any reply/suggestions will be appreciated greatly

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, hell.

I hate to just give the "some women find it harder than others" speel, but it's basically true. I've had a couple that I had to work at big time, and others that were cake work.....one in literally 10-15 seconds, lol.

Foreplay goes a hell of a long way. I -almost- always take my time....kissing, a little nibble maybe, play with the boobies, lick nipples....play with the ****, g-spot. Just gotta get them to the point that they're basically wet as hell, then nail it.

Of course, there's also the straight to it, up against the wall or biting lips, rug burns on the carpet good hard **** too.

ALL women can climax, but all women are different too.

Communication would be a major plus. She should tell that person what she likes and doesn't like. Honesty in the sack makes for good sex :)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First and foremost find out if she can make herself get off; believe it or not a lot of these women can't. If she can't even do it herself, how the fvck does she expect a guy to do it for her???!!!

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
First and foremost find out if she can make herself get off; believe it or not a lot of these women can't. If she can't even do it herself, how the fvck does she expect a guy to do it for her???!!!

Good question, but that is why this site was made, so we know how to attract, make her ***, etc. instead of listening to their advice.

C'mon guys all of you are almost legends, well except cacttus3178.

The most important thing for a girl to climax is, she has to RELAX. You need to tell her, to keep reminding her. If she is about to squirt, she will hold back thinking that pee will come out. Tell her to relax and just let go even if she thinks she will pee.

late-

OrioleMagic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Say, "I can't tell you how, but I can show you."

I've been with a few women that had never climaxed before or had only 1 or 2 climaxes in their life. They all had many orgasms with me, so I'm thinking they were just with men who were lousy at sex. I think the key is for her to learn how to masturbate. If she can't climax masturbating, something is probably physically wrong with her.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feedback...

Ok... I spoke to her and she said that she has not masturbated many times in her life, but the times that she HAS she has been able to climax. She tells me that she has tried many things with her bf but still cant climax. Slow, fast, in the bath, in the bed, etc, she just cant climax.

She pointed out that the rare times that she HAS climaxed was within 5 minutes of having sex.... what the hell? Anyone know why that happens?

Anyways, I told her that she needs to relax etc and she told me that she always relaxes and normally gets VERY horny just before sex and during sex.

I also told her that she should ask her bf to go down on her before sex, but she said that its the same story with that... She cant climax either way...

... Is there any kind of logical explanation for this? And if so, is there a solution?

Anyways, This kinda sh!t is f*cked up and I'm just happy my gf doesn’t have this problem.:cool:

All replies/suggestions/feedback will be appreciated;)

Laterz...

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could be she gets used to it quickly (the feel of it). This chick probably needs a monster "unit" and a man that is willing to ravage her, to have regular orgasams........just a guess.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spider_007 said:
I could be she gets used to it quickly (the feel of it). This chick probably needs a monster "unit" and a man that is willing to ravage her, to have regular orgasams........just a guess.
Nah... I forgot to mention... She also added that she can only climax when the sex is slow.... SLOW?!?!?:confused: *shrug*

And apparently her bf doesnt lack in the "unit" part either:D ...

... ???

Laterz...

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BF doesn't know what the hell he's doing!! Give me a try, if she can't ***, then its impossible.:yes:

Keep sweating-

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its an anxiety thing.

nunyabiznass

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone else have the feeling this guy who started this thread is the guy who is having trouble getting his girl to ***? I think hes embarrassed and speaks liek he is talking about this girl who cant get off with her"current" bf. the thing that made me think this is his comment about when someone said maybe she needs a guy with a big ****, and he replied "apparently" the guy shes with has aq big one (in so many words) with a laugh and a smiley face. I think his ego was attacked even tho he has us thinking its another guy she is with and hes just her sex therapist buddy. no offense intended it's just the vibe I got.

nunyabiznass

Don Juan
Reaction score
how do u bet this? u dont know the guy, and it was just the vibe I got. you know how someone will talk about something perverted or wierd.... then say ohhhhh a friend told me about it? or asking a question for a "friend" and to save embarrassment? Im not making fun of the dude, not ALL GIRLS actually quite a few cant have orgasm through simple intercourse, mos need their **** played with more than some pumping in and out of their vaginas. EVERY GIRL IS DIFFERENT, experimenting with what works is the fun part about sex

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
~ªêQµïTª$~, look up information on the G-spot and the ****oris. Women get off by stimulation of one or both of these spots, not by penetration. Emotional attachment to the man and stress can also play a huge role as climaxing is largely mental.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't like girls that have that much trouble climaxing.. either they **** entirely too much or they aren't interested in you

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nunyabiznass said:
Does anyone else have the feeling this guy who started this thread is the guy who is having trouble getting his girl to ***? I think hes embarrassed and speaks liek he is talking about this girl who cant get off with her"current" bf. the thing that made me think this is his comment about when someone said maybe she needs a guy with a big ****, and he replied "apparently" the guy shes with has aq big one (in so many words) with a laugh and a smiley face. I think his ego was attacked even tho he has us thinking its another guy she is with and hes just her sex therapist buddy. no offense intended it's just the vibe I got.
nunyabiznass: I have a girlfriend that I am very happy with, and no, I have NO PROBLEM at all getting her to climax. I have had more than enough experience in the women sector to know how to make any girl I am with get to where she wants to (climax), which is WHY I am so puzzled with why my chick friend cant climax. But I'm starting to think that her bf doesnt exactly know what to do. *shrug* ... Anyways, just thought that someone here might have been able to give me some input... Thanx for the replies, though. ;)

Laterz...