Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl texts "have you cheated on any of your girlfriends?"

Err0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking to this chick and things are going well. She text my asking if I have ever cheated on any of my girlfriends. I never have and looking for any good texts to send back to her and not be like every guy and say no no im sooo loyal etc etc....

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I don't text, and why you should stop.

Hidden-Hand

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop texting girls completely. Keep it at 2-3 and only text to set up a date/make sure she's on her way and you will avoid problems like this. Text her this "Maybe I'll tell you next year ;-)." and leave it at that. Change the subject and set up a date. Don't be a Beta.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
The answer to that question is, a very definitive NO.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Err0r said:
Talking to this chick and things are going well. She text my asking if I have ever cheated on any of my girlfriends. I never have and looking for any good texts to send back to her and not be like every guy and say no no im sooo loyal etc etc....
If a girl had asked me that,I'd be like...

"Have I ever cheated on a girlfriend? Well yeah,of course I have. In fact,I've cheated on every girlfriend I've ever had. I hope that's not going to be a problem,is it?".

Remember,when it comes to dating,women are emotional,not LOGICAL.

You'd think that saying something like that would cause her to lose interest in you,but more than likely,she'd just be intrigued.

First,she'd wonder why you'd say something like that to her. She'd be like,"Hmm,well he's obviously not trying to win me over to be saying something like that". And if she's hot,then she'd wonder why you're not trying to win her over.

You think something like this would seperate you from all the other guys out there?

Following_of_Me

Don Juan
Reaction score
The irony that igetit doesnt get it...

You can't say that in text. Without obvious sarcasm that's not funny, it's true. And that's a turn off in every way.

The right answer is just to say "no, I don't cheat." then change the subject. You don't need to explain yourself, just answer the question.

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to get to the point where I could say this:

"Yes, I have. In fact, I'm cheating on you right now."

Thyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
no im definitely with igetit on this one. except htere is one thing you have to have and that is a understanding from her that you like to joke around. if you are serious with her all the time in person, she is going to see that side of you in text, no matter how ridiculous the line is

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Err0r said:
It's a text. You don't have to reply. Don't play her stupid insecure games.

nateistoraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao, well if you never replied to her do not reply, pretend that you did not get the message or you "do not have texting on ur fone"

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say "only when we played strip poker :p'

Salamence

Banned
Reaction score
why don't you just be real and say no then?

does everything you do with a chick have to be some make or break russian Roulette?

Ya'll making huge deals out of nothing.

MagicMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you say, be honest and make it clear you don't condone cheating either from yourself or your girl (if that is true!). If you're looking for a relationship then it HAS to be two-way.

If you don't cheat yet your girl thinks you will accept it, it's no good. Don't just say your loyal for the sake of loyalty. You are loyal to your friends and who return it :up:

You can do better than just simply saying no or whatever

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, just tell her no. It doesnt need to be some test or game.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with replies here is that far too many guys are suggesting some "****y funny" reply that is apparently supposed to be "alpha" but just sounds lame.

You don't have to deal with answering, but basically I'd just say no. Why is any "****y" bullsh1t needed here. Just say no and brush it off completely. As in, what Salamence said

you can also say what horaholic said for a laugh but really is just as good to say no.

E

Energizer

Julian said:
The answer to that question is, a very definitive NO.
Yep and "NO" is a straight forward answer, you don't need to waffle and for goodness shakes man stop with the texting, phone her and communicate through voice and not words on a screen. Just ring her and answer her question and make small talk afterwards.

kingy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
be honest,

on a side note she is probably asking because she has been cheated on in the past and she has low-self esteem. if you really like her then you can build her up but if she has trust issues already this is probably gonna give u a huge headache and she will be more likely to cheat on u 2

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first read the question, my gut told me to pull C+F out and make a joke about it. But I totally understand that it can be taken bad over text.

Instead, I'm going with captain here. Feel free to ignore texts. Especially this one. It will get her thinking, worrying, emotional. That's good. She WILL bring it up in conversation again, and in person or over the phone, you can pull out the C+F and put a good spin on it. Or you can get very serious and basically shove it back on her and say that you don't stand for any cheating. Both sides are very valid.

What I wouldn't do is just straight up answer no (or straight up answer yes). It does nothing for you, far as i can see. Make it work for you.

E

Energizer

scrouds said:
When I first read the question, my gut told me to pull C+F out and make a joke about it. But I totally understand that it can be taken bad over text.

Instead, I'm going with captain here. Feel free to ignore texts. Especially this one. It will get her thinking, worrying, emotional. That's good. She WILL bring it up in conversation again, and in person or over the phone, you can pull out the C+F and put a good spin on it. Or you can get very serious and basically shove it back on her and say that you don't stand for any cheating. Both sides are very valid.

What I wouldn't do is just straight up answer no (or straight up answer yes). It does nothing for you, far as i can see. Make it work for you.
"I have cheated HAHAHA that's f*cking hilarious mate". Jesus H Christ man, how can you make a simple yes or no question work for you other than answering yes or no?

WhoIsThatGirl?

Don Juan
Reaction score
reply with exactly this:

"Well i see all my ex's got to you too. it only happened 8 times, can't a guy get a break geeez!"

then wait like 5 minutes and text her this:

"lol j/k...if you wanna know all about me darling, then you're gonna have to ask me in person and tell me all about you too"