Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl talking about ex and BF

Don Joe

Reaction score
yo,

so about two years ago i met a girl and she was perfect in my eyes. Sadly I developed oneitis, and with the conditions that come with it of course the girl did not end up in my arms, even while she was clearly into me

she has gotten a boyfriend now and since than i came out of my shell, i said to myself man up and take care of your business and start dating other girls

so i did that and i am a totally different person today then I was one year ago, so i began talking to her more, and she seems to notice

I get IoIs from her again, make eyecontact across the classroom loads of times and sometimes catch her staring at me

but she also throws out signs of disinterest, like talking openly about her boyfriend in front of me

I cannot deny that that **** is tearing me up, I would really like to move on and continue with my progress, but she was the reason I got into don juanism in the first place

Should I pursue her???

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
No, you are f cucking yourself over even having these thoughts, your a substitute, she may come to you to bleat (b!tch) on about her ex, guys are losers etc etc but you well never deposit your baby gravy inside her.
youre young, plenty of other women, and those other women will be looking at you, knowing what is going on and if you turn into a b!tch, they will despise you too

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
You know damn well that your princess is in another castle.

Judge nismo knows that you better spin more plates right now so you can get over this sh*t.

I accept your guilty plea of Oneitis development. You are also guilty of unauthorized use of a pedestal. Strainedmind, Delaware is not a nice place, is it? Even worse when you're paying a fine of 1 bruised shaft! :mad:

If a woman tells you about other men and her boyfriend, she's not interested. :(

Spinning more plates and moving on is the best thing that is for you. Advance to World 2-1. So ordered.

Case closed. Court is adjourned.

Don Joe

Reaction score
she doesnt mention them to me in particular, but to other people in the group

but what I make out of this is that I am hallucinating her IoI´s? is that possible? Like I want her to show signs of interest in me but she is just wondering what the hell are you looking at? but that doesnt make sense.. like some days ago i was looking through the hallway, and i saw her looking at me so i looked right back into her eyes and it was like a deer in headlights, then quickly looking down

But OK I will try to move on but you guys must understand that this one has been on my mind for the past 2 years, and its hard to just forget her in one night

do you guys have any tips on how to move on? And other advice than spinning plates, because I do but every little sign of interest she gives me will subconciously spark my hopes back up back to like it was before and I am ****ed again. I see her everyday in class so that does not help either

how do I advance to world 2-1??

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
stop looking at her, stop seeing things arent there, if she was really into you, she would make it much more obvious. if you see her looking at you again, grab your blls, literally, and mouth to her..."you want this?"

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or what you could do is say something like the following in a slightly flirty tone of voice and lots of confidence:

"Look, I've seen you ogling my loins and it's obvious to everyone in this bar that you want me bad. Don't get me wrong, I'm a kind person and I don't want to see you suffer like this, however, as a rule I don't mess around with girls who have boyfriends. Get out your cell phone, call the guy you're dating and break up with him, and come home with me."

You're either going to be over your oneitis or on top of your oneitis so it's a win-win.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
She's been in chambers with me! LOL, JK!

Don Joe said:

Still not good in particular.

but what I make out of this is that I am hallucinating her IoI´s? is that possible? Like I want her to show signs of interest in me but she is just wondering what the hell are you looking at? but that doesnt make sense..

Women don't make sense, but IOI's really aren't reliable.

like some days ago i was looking through the hallway, and i saw her looking at me so i looked right back into her eyes and it was like a deer in headlights, then quickly looking down

You should've made a move! Now she thinks you're an insecure wussy!

But OK I will try to move on but you guys must understand that this one has been on my mind for the past 2 years, and its hard to just forget her in one night

Visualise her taking a nasty smelly sh*t and then eating it with ketchup and nacho cheese.

do you guys have any tips on how to move on? And other advice than spinning plates, because I do but every little sign of interest she gives me will subconciously spark my hopes back up back to like it was before and I am ****ed again. I see her everyday in class so that does not help either

Don't give her any attention. Don't analyze every little thing as good hope. This is all false hope at best. BTW, The best way to get a girl is to, well, GET A GIRL! Also, the only thing holding yourself back is YOU. The man in the mirror.

Go talk to other girls outside of this one. Easy. This is a lost cause and you care too much. It's not gonna do any good that is for you.
Read betw- Now you know what to do, and it's up to you to do it. :yes:

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Joe said:

but what I make out of this is that I am hallucinating her IoI´s? is that possible?
Yes. Very possible.

IOIs are important, I suppose. But mostly in situations when you don't KNOW the girl. If I'm in a bar and a girl is looking at me, that's my cue to strike a conversation. A girl who has known you for two years isn't going to be staring at you every day.

I don't do that. You don't do that. No one does that. Think about it....you see a cute girl in your workplace, you definitely check her out. You don't f**king stare at her....every time you see her...for TWO YEARS. That's not attraction. It's stalking. You're not new and interesting to her anymore...so even if she does like you, it's more like, "Don Joe is cool. I'd like to hang out with him more." Not "Don Joe is amazing and even though I've known him for years, I'm gonna obsessively stare at him at least once per day."

You're seeing these things because you're grasping for any reason to believe that she wants you. And maybe she does...I dont know the girl. But you gain more information by asking her out than you do by studying her imaginary IOIs for 2 years.

My friend, you have no choice but to move on. Tips or no tips.

Here's a tip: Accept reality. This is ONE girl in a world of billions. Find another one, and instead of wondering about her for years, talk to her, then ask her out.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Joe said:
so about two years ago i met a girl and she was perfect in my eyes. Sadly I developed oneitis,
Welcome to being every guy who ever posted, ever.

I'm sure the rest of the board squared you away. Listen to them.