girl stringing me along for attention?

ne0phyte

Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl I had slept with a month ago hit me up last night to meet up for drinks. I had previously gone no contact after seeing her going home w some other dude 3 weeks ago. it was never anything serious w me and her, a fwb at the most.

anyway, when she hit me up, I was just planning to try to get one more lay out of her. after meeting at a bar, I told her to come hang out at my place after. she agreed and was gonna drive over. a few minutes later, she calls me from the road and says she can't because she has an early flight. I was like whatever, but she was like I come back wednesday we should definitely do something. Instead of agreeing, I just kept saying "we'll see". she sounded very disappointed on hearing that.

today she txted me saying she missed her flight and we should hang out. I responded saying sure, but then she never responded after that. (did she just want to see if I would still give her attention?)

now I regret even getting drinks with her in the first place because of her sh*tty behavior. I'm thinking going no contact from this point. but what if she apologizes and initiates contact again? it would be easy to completely ignore this chick if I wanted a relationship. totally not a good girl. but with fwb or a f*ck buddy, would u guys tolerate more ****ty behavior bc she's a side chick?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn! LMAO. First, there's a flight, then she misses it (uh hu, sure), then she gives an alternative and she is disappointed when you're not lapping up her attention juice. You handled it well. No contact, refuse at least 2 of her date attempts, then pound her mercilessly when you get her in bed.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention slvt. Definitely an attention slvt. I would ignore any messages from her henceforth.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol yup girls do that all the time, she was just checking if you were still interested. You stroked her ego by saying sure to meet up, she couldnt handle not knowing where you stand by saying 'sure' she knew it was good so that was enough for her. I highly recommend you 'DONT iniate any contact with her' wont do you good and let her work to get you back, dont replie, replie late and short, if she beggs you to come over let her come f8ck her good and dropp her. Never catch feelings for this type of girls, missed flight lmfao ..

ne0phyte

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the input guys. it's the first time this actually has happened to me. usually i completely lose interest and ignore a girl, or a girl makes obvious where I move on. this one seemed like an expert on playing hot and cold, but since i only wanted to have sex with her, i was really having trouble figuring out if i should completely next her or go for the lay when she initiates contact. it's a whole gray area for me since i'm just interested in sex.

ne0phyte

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gambino, you have any advice on how to read these situations better? when she texted me today about meeting up, i knew it was either she was seeking validation that I was interested or she was actually apologetic from the night before. when she didn't respond after i said yes, that gave me the answer but obviously made me look stupid in the process. I guess my question is, when a girl plays hot and cold, and then initiates contact to meetup, how do you know whether it's real or bs?

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
It ain't nothing to cut that ***** off - k kamp. Stop playing validation jump rope with women.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ne0phyte said:
Gambino, you have any advice on how to read these situations better? when she texted me today about meeting up, i knew it was either she was seeking validation that I was interested or she was actually apologetic from the night before. when she didn't respond after i said yes, that gave me the answer but obviously made me look stupid in the process. I guess my question is, when a girl plays hot and cold, and then initiates contact to meetup, how do you know whether it's real or bs?
Women crave for attention, you know it. Like you said she was just looking for validation, if you didn't replie her hamster would spin nutzz. Anyway its no big deal we all take the risk and try to meet up again been there bro no shame. Mostly you can't guess what her motives are, you find out when you answer and she plays hot n cold again like before. You shouldnt care it made you look 'stupid', you f8cked her several times so whats the big deal, its her loss anyway. Btw imagine that you didnt know about Sosuave and game at all, and she did this stuff, you would be clueless right? So be happy that you know all these stuff and embrace and use it to move on from these type of girls..

But to answer your question, you don't. Like in this situation you find out when you answer her and validate her, if she goes ghost you know it was just to find out where you stand. If she actually meets up and plays the submissive girl then you know its her way to make it up to you. So this type of sh1t is always risky with women, I can relate in my past relationship bro nothing new.

Btw hot n cold is always low-interest. I would go completley ghost on this girl, let her work to get you back and only talk to her if she talks about meeting up, let her come over, f8ck her and use her as a f8ck buddy like she deserves. I highly recommend you to see other girls and forget about her, goodluck :up:

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Others have nailed it. I believe this whole reunion was because you went NC and she had to confirm you were still thirsty, which she did by the way.

Not a big deal so long as you move on. When chicks act like this you only respond when they do things on your terms, as soon as they stray, especially with an obvious contrived excuse, you end it by going NC and not reneging.

ne0phyte

Don Juan
Reaction score
gambino, thanks for explaining that. i guess it's just part of the game to take a gamble on a flakey girl when she initiates contact. that i can accept. you never win at the game after all, we only play it to enjoy it a la Pook.

anyway, she actually responded to me just a few hours ago and i told her we should go for a walk in the park. it seemed like she was actually sorry about last night bc she was so over the top into everything that i was saying. regardless tho, i took your guys' advice and realized her BS isn't worth the lay, so i gave her the "let's just be friends" speech. she seemed to take it ok, even relieved at the moment. then when i was leaving the park, i saw her sitting in her car hunched over the steering wheel like she was crying. women, amirite? :rolleyes:

charge it to the game and move on

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not take her seriously until she is at your doorstep excited to see you.