Girl smothers you in bed - wont leave you long enough to breath!

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have any of you guys ever slept with a girl that just seemed needy as hell in bed?

I'm talking about a girl that wants to kiss CONSTANTLY (usually very bad and sloppy at it) they just keep kissing past the point of sanity, its like they want to actually eat your face! This girl has quite a big tongue too, and cant kiss to save her life, she just wants to jamm it in my mouth all the time (not sexy) i once had to actually wipe my mouth during kissing cos it was so wet!

This girl just wont stop kissing, and during sex, if she is on top then she just leans in and I feel like i'm going to suffocate!

This girl is not up for any kinky stuff either, doesn;t like doggy (probably cos we cant kiss) and between shaggs she just constantly wants to kiss or poke me etc, wont let me close my eyes or relax for a second!!

I try to kiss her neck then get into positions where she will stop kissing for a bit, but she gets her face as CLOSE TO MINE AS IS POSSIBLE and just wants to stare into my eyes. How much staring into my eyes can she do?? whats she trying to see in there??? It actually pisses me off.

She is a nice girl, but the sex is pissing me off.

I think this girl might be a kind of attention whoore. She is a bit chubby (as was the other girl I knew like this) and this is probably part of the insecurity.

But FVCK! Its hard work

just wondered if you guys have had experiences like this.

SLY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Fantastic said:
She is a bit chubby (as was the other girl I knew like this) and this is probably part of the insecurity.
Or maybe she was hungry.

Nah, i kid.

Some girls just like to make out...i know the longest i've went was 3 hours straight. She just kept going and going. Was nice though, listening to incubus' "stellar" was the icing on the cake.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
itis simple shes just not hot enough.