Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl shooting down dirty texting, **** test?

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was texting and talking to this girl tonight (she called me). At one point while talking she said something about coming over and ****ing me or she wanted to come over and **** me. We agreed to chill tomorrow. I eventually hung up because I had nothing else to talk about.

Later on at night I was still thinking of her so fired off a text to her like "wear something sexy tomorrow, I want to see those tits and ass". She texted me back saying she "just got ****ed hard, lol" (yes I know she's a slut). I respond with "be ready for more of that tomorrow, I'm gonna **** that tight ***** of yours til you pass out, lol". Her response is:

"No"
"No your not lol"

I just responded back with "lmao, whatever you say there girl :)"

Now I don't know what her deal is. That a **** test (and did I respond to it right)? Was her saying she wanted to **** me just her way of ****ing with me? Was that just a straight up no? I'm just trying to figure out if I ****ed up there. And yes I've slept with her. We've hung out since then and now she's starting calling me for some reason.

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
say " your right, I just wanna be friends"

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like one of those repulsive c0ck teasers who love being in control and manipulating guys.

I wouldn't bother trying so hard or worry about her tests, just wait for her to call you over and go and do it...or better yet, go and find a quality woman instead.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are always showing too much interest with this girl. Texting her, phoning her all the time, too much.

And what she said was ridiculous. There is no way you can play the indifferent game to that. She gave a ridiculous insult and you took it like you are a pusyo.

Where is self respect where is your aggression.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Scion said:
So I was texting and talking to this girl tonight (she called me). At one point while talking she said something about coming over and ****ing me or she wanted to come over and **** me. We agreed to chill tomorrow. I eventually hung up because I had nothing else to talk about.

Perfect. You were right to end the conversation because you had nothing else to talk about. She claims she's going to come over. There was no need to do anything more. If she shows up, great. If she flakes, so be it.

Later on at night I was still thinking of her so fired off a text to her like "wear something sexy tomorrow, I want to see those tits and ass".

Ouch. Facepalm. This is what is called "Overgaming" or not "quitting while you're ahead." You already had plans for her to come over. No need to let on how much you want her. This text was totally unnecessary. I'm sorry to say, but it came across as needy because it let on how much you want her.

When a chick agrees to come over, or a chick agrees to come home with you, do NOT try to game them more. Just play it cool.

She texted me back saying she "just got ****ed hard, lol" (yes I know she's a slut).

Sensing how much you want her, she decided to f*ck with your head. She was exploiting this perceived weakness/neediness. Chicks can be ruthless. Whether she or didn't get f&cked, doesn't matter. She didn't need to bring it up.

I respond with "be ready for more of that tomorrow, I'm gonna **** that tight ***** of yours til you pass out, lol". Her response is:

You're trying the dominant, caveman stuff, but it really isn't you. I would drop it. Not every guy can pull that off congruently. I recommend you play the chill, fun guy card instead. But at this point, it doesn't matter. I'm sorry, but it's probably over with this chick.

"No"
"No your not lol"

I just responded back with "lmao, whatever you say there girl :)"

Now I don't know what her deal is. That a **** test (and did I respond to it right)? Was her saying she wanted to **** me just her way of ****ing with me? Was that just a straight up no? I'm just trying to figure out if I ****ed up there. And yes I've slept with her. We've hung out since then and now she's starting calling me for some reason.
I think I covered everything. Just go no contact for now and she what happens.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion said:
She texted me back saying she "just got ****ed hard, lol" (yes I know she's a slut).
Charming.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ouch. Facepalm. This is what is called "Overgaming" or not "quitting while you're ahead." You already had plans for her to come over. No need to let on how much you want her. This text was totally unnecessary. I'm sorry to say, but it came across as needy because it let on how much you want her.

When a chick agrees to come over, or a chick agrees to come home with you, do NOT try to game them more. Just play it cool.

You're trying the dominant, caveman stuff, but it really isn't you. I would drop it. Not every guy can pull that off congruently. I recommend you play the chill, fun guy card instead. But at this point, it doesn't matter. I'm sorry, but it's probably over with this chick.
He is chasing too much, sending too many texts and giving too much attention. Technically this is called "undergaming". He needs to up his game and play the aloof guy more.

It's not that he is cavemanning, thats called dirty texts. Thats bad analysis But sending dirty texts in response to a girl saying she just got ****ed before your date is just bad stylee.

If you are gona cover everything then cover it correctly!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion said:

Later on at night ... She texted me back saying she "just got ****ed hard, lol"

Buying temperature is transferable. Next time, strike while the iron is hot...lest another smith beat you to the forge.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree with playing the aloof guy more. I'm being stupid with this chick, and I'm not doing myself any favors. I am gaming other girls, 2 potentials that I've met in the last week (and both responded positively to the seeds I've planted), 1 girl that I've ****ed several times but has been acting indifferent, and this one (she's the hottest of the 4, and probably one of the best ****s I've ever had). At this point I'm leaving this girl be, she knows I'm interested in chilling with her so she'll contact me if she wants to again.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this chick sounds like shes going places in life.haha

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
this chick sounds like shes going places in life.haha
Doubt it. That's why I'm trying to chill with those 2 girls I met last week. Their both cute, nice bodies, probably what most guys would consider good girls (usually the kind of girls I hang ou with). This week I'm a little short on cash so once I get paid I'm inviting these girls out. The other 2 girls I don't want to spend any money on.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Ease said:
He is chasing too much, sending too many texts and giving too much attention. Technically this is called "undergaming". He needs to up his game and play the aloof guy more.

It's not that he is cavemanning, thats called dirty texts. Thats bad analysis But sending dirty texts in response to a girl saying she just got ****ed before your date is just bad stylee.

If you are gona cover everything then cover it correctly!
We disagree on semantics. If you don't agree with the "overgaming" term in this context, just consider it "trying too hard.". Either way, we aren't disagreeing about the need to be more aloof.

As for the cavemanning thing, I didn't mean it literally. I know what it literally means. I just meant that very aggressive, direct, sexual texts may also have looked tryhard here. As for the sexual text being bad style after the girl's comment, we don't disagree there either. That's just a different way to reach a similar conclusion.

Anyway, I wasn't picking on Scion, and I hope it didn't come across that way. I totally respect his posts and his efforts. I just wanted to emphasize how important it is to "quit while you're ahead.". Attempting to "actively game" her more after she agrees to come over can sometimes cause her to change her mind. Not only did she seem to change her mind, she exploited the perceived neediness and made an inappropriate and insulting comment. That's all.