Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl sent me a picture of her in a skirt???

MrAWESOME247

Reaction score
We've been talking for about 3 weeks over text messages and over the phone and last week i went up to meet her and her family.

After that i get a message from her saying that her dad is against us seeing each other but at the same time the girl says she doesn't want to let me go and wants to keep talking to me and see how things go.

I also find out that she is going abroad for 2 weeks , so i send this girl her favorite flowers, box of chocolates and a teddy and she says they are gawjus and at the same time she goes on to ask me if i really want her .

So i send messages telling her why i want her and shes like i'm lost for words :))))))) she also said speechless,

She eventually goes on to say that when she gets back she deffinately wants to give it another go and deffinately meet up , so i'm like ok that would be great ,

Now the next day she doesnt send me a good morning text like she used to do , instead i send her one and what ever small text i send her during the say she seems to be takeing her time responding to them, where as before i used to get a quick reply back from her.

And she generally seems distant for some reason . Yesterday i send her a couple of message in the morning and she replys back to them , i then ask her that i'll call her later on when ever she is free and she replys back saying cool she'll be free at night.

She ends up giving me a call at night around 10 and we talk for a good hour and during the talking she mentions her wearing a skirt and how i didn't suit the shirt i was wearing when i met her the first time , so she eventually says she has to go cause she's tired nut she well definitely send me the picture of her in a skirt.

She does send me the picture straight away and i send her a reply saying how great she looks and ask her what she think of my hair but she doesn't reply back even though she was online. She only replys back when i wish her well on her trip .

now she is in the sky flying to her destination, but when she was in the plane waiting to set off , i sent her a message saying take care of yourself and talk to you soon, she replayed back with thanks hun , you take care of your self too, talk to you once i get back bye.

Do you guy's think this is actually going somewhere ?

I think if she wasn't interested she wouldn't of sent me a picture of her in a skirt.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So where's the link to the pic?

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she wants you to wonder if she is wearing panties.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrAWESOME247 said:
We've been talking for about 3 weeks over text messages and over the phone and last week i went up to meet her and her family.

I would lay a million $ she is the one who initiated this, and you went along like a lost puppy. Had you even met this girl before?

After that i get a message from her saying that her dad is against us seeing each other but at the same time the girl says she doesn't want to let me go and wants to keep talking to me and see how things go.

I also find out that she is going abroad for 2 weeks , so i send this girl her favorite flowers, box of chocolates and a teddy and she says they are gawjus and at the same time she goes on to ask me if i really want her .

You send her gifts and what has she ever done to deserve these wonderful tokens of your love? To top it off, you send her gifts and her reaction is "do you even want me"? She is playing with you. For what reason? Who knows? To get more gifts that you seem so quick to give her for no reason whatsoever? Who wouldn't want free gifts?

So i send messages telling her why i want her and shes like i'm lost for words :))))))) she also said speechless,

Ever heard of the phrases too much of a good thing, is a bad thing? Or people want what they can't have? Be a challenge? They all apply here.

She eventually goes on to say that when she gets back she deffinately wants to give it another go and deffinately meet up , so i'm like ok that would be great ,

Again, she is calling the shots here.

Now the next day she doesnt send me a good morning text like she used to do , instead i send her one and what ever small text i send her during the say she seems to be takeing her time responding to them, where as before i used to get a quick reply back from her.

Oh no! She didnt send me a text! What do I do?!! I panic!! Anxiety kicks into overdrive! Which makes things even worse!

You see, you send her this long soliloquy of your love, and she pulls back right away. Why? Because you were no longer a challenge. Instead you were a chump just like every other guy out there.

And she generally seems distant for some reason . Yesterday i send her a couple of message in the morning and she replys back to them , i then ask her that i'll call her later on when ever she is free and she replys back saying cool she'll be free at night.

More of the same.

She ends up giving me a call at night around 10 and we talk for a good hour and during the talking she mentions her wearing a skirt and how i didn't suit the shirt i was wearing when i met her the first time , so she eventually says she has to go cause she's tired nut she well definitely send me the picture of her in a skirt.

You are on the phone for an hour? This after talking and texting everyday for weeks? Don't you have better, more constructive things to do with your time that show you are a man out doing things and making something of your life rather than spending it on the phone with a girl talking about how much you would die for her????

She does send me the picture straight away and i send her a reply saying how great she looks and ask her what she think of my hair but she doesn't reply back even though she was online. She only replys back when i wish her well on her trip .

This is the worst of all. You actually send her a text asking what she thought of your hair? WTF???? :crackup: Are you a man? A man who wants to bend her over and ravage her? Or are you one of her gf's she gossips with and compares clothing and fashion tips with? NEVER EVER EVER DO THIS AGAIN.

now she is in the sky flying to her destination, but when she was in the plane waiting to set off , i sent her a message saying take care of yourself and talk to you soon, she replayed back with thanks hun , you take care of your self too, talk to you once i get back bye.

She is totally in control of the relationship. She is the man here.

Do you guy's think this is actually going somewhere ?

I think if she wasn't interested she wouldn't of sent me a picture of her in a skirt.

You base her entire level of interest level on her part on the fact that she sent you a pic of her in a skirt? Really?

I have to ask this. Are you gay? Have you never been with a woman? Are you a recluse? A troll? Because those things all would go a long way to explaining how you could ask such a question.
I'm having a hard time trying to figure out who is the guy and who is the girl in this relationship. Maybe two girls?

Examples in bold above. Please read then continue here.

Ok..get all that? Good. Because you need some serious help.

First, read over this site, including the DJ bible, then read it again.

Second, stop calling her. Stop texting her. Stop acting like a giant pvssy who has never been with a girl in your life. Stop putting all of your happiness into whether this girl likes you or not. Once you get this far, and this will take at least a month if not more, come back and post and we can go from there. But wow man, just wow.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordon is intense, but for good reason.

MrAWESOME247

Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
cordon is intense, but for good reason.
Yeah you are right about that lol

well i have bit of an update , the girl sent me a message out of no where saying her messaging service works abroad , and i know i should not have sent her a message back but i did unfortunately.

The last message from her was Chat to you tommorow:) x

Do you guy's think i should just cut her off and ignore or should i see where it goes ?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should spend some time with Burroughs. He'll knock some sense into you like no other could!

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go ahead and talk. Just keep it short.... don't spend the day talking to her. You are a man and have things to do........ or fake ti damnit.

MrAWESOME247

Reaction score
Im really trying to not talk to her today and see if she messages me at all.

but part of me really wants to message her badly but i absolutely also get that i need to be a man about this and not a *****.

Quick update

I was on my lunch break and she messaged me asking me how i am and i like an idiot replied back:(

So we talked and then at the end i said Breaks over , i've talk to you later

She replied back with Okie Dokie!

Last edited:

the_m@n

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. I used to be like this... And act like you are. It's not good and comes off as not masculine at all. Women lose interest quick and plop you in the friend category before you can blink.

Be more elusive man. If she texts you, don't text her right away, give it some time... Say an hour. I'm assuming you are texting her back almost instantaneously. This will come off like you have no life and all you're doing is waiting for her to text you. This is game over for you unfortunately. She's lost the feeling of the chase and the challenge and she has the control. It's no longer fun for her and she will move on.

If you think this girl is really worth your time, back off a little bit and date other women too. There's nothing better than having choice. When she sees you're not giving her the time of day like you used to, she'll start questioning herself and before you know it, she'll be bugging you all the time. Assuming of course that you already are not past the point of return in friend zone. If that is the case, you'll have to cut your losses and move on anyway.

Every time you send a text, email or call... Think to yourself 'what would make this sound more manly? Or what would the version of me that doesn't care what she thinks say?'

Women need a man, not a boy to gab with... That's what they have girlfriends for. It makes you look week to her if you do this and she won't think of you as a man that's going to lay her down and take her but rather as a boy she can keep around to make herself feel better.

Good luck. We all have to start somewhere and the fact that you're looking to improve your situation through this forum is a good start. The change starts within.

MrAWESOME247

Reaction score
the_m@n said:
Dude. I used to be like this... And act like you are. It's not good and comes off as not masculine at all. Women lose interest quick and plop you in the friend category before you can blink.

Be more elusive man. If she texts you, don't text her right away, give it some time... Say an hour. I'm assuming you are texting her back almost instantaneously. This will come off like you have no life and all you're doing is waiting for her to text you. This is game over for you unfortunately. She's lost the feeling of the chase and the challenge and she has the control. It's no longer fun for her and she will move on.

If you think this girl is really worth your time, back off a little bit and date other women too. There's nothing better than having choice. When she sees you're not giving her the time of day like you used to, she'll start questioning herself and before you know it, she'll be bugging you all the time. Assuming of course that you already are not past the point of return in friend zone. If that is the case, you'll have to cut your losses and move on anyway.

Every time you send a text, email or call... Think to yourself 'what would make this sound more manly? Or what would the version of me that doesn't care what she thinks say?'

Women need a man, not a boy to gab with... That's what they have girlfriends for. It makes you look week to her if you do this and she won't think of you as a man that's going to lay her down and take her but rather as a boy she can keep around to make herself feel better.

Good luck. We all have to start somewhere and the fact that you're looking to improve your situation through this forum is a good start. The change starts within.

Thanks for the advice man really appreciate it.

I absolutely get what your saying about being a man not a boy and i also realize now that i messed up in a big way and should of been a man from the start.

Today I've not texted her at all and she hasn't texted me either , so shall see how this goes , either way i'm just going to carry on as normal and make her chase me not the other way around.

That is depending on if she even sends me text. Today was like the first time we've not really talked over text and it's the first week we've not talked on the phone.

We've been talking for about a month now too.