Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl says she's "old fashioned" and won't pay, etc.

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so this girl i've been talking to says she won't call guys, she won't ever pay for them, she thinks guys have to do everything. this was a fun conversation and i'm down for calling, but i not so much paying for her all the time. we've only gone on two dates, one was tennis and stuff, so no money involved; while the other was sushi (i paid).
but i'd like to see what i can do and possibly get her to pay for me one night. any tips? she's already head over heels for me, so it shouldn't be too hard... :]

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel very uncomfortable paying for My Guy too. But I do spend good $ cooking nice meals for him, picking up a book he may appreciate, etc. But actuall formal, take-him-out I feel wierd about that. Perhaps just be open for the other ways she may give besides the traditional ways men give?

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Tell her if she wants an Old fashion relationship, then she's gonna be doing all the dishes, laundry, etc. I dont tolerate these modern chicks who want the best of both worlds - basically you pay, they play. I got a speacial Dong Fu technique for these types. :box:

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Along w/ what Dong said, I just want to add that for me, old fashioned is GOOD, that's what I like to see, traditional role models. Ask her if she's learned her mom and grandmas old recipes, and what her favorite meals are to prepare. Most of the time "old fashioned" is code for "won't put out, expects you to pay her way, but refuses to shoulder the real work involved in a traditional role", which is BigJ code for "eject".

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
foomee said:
so this girl i've been talking to says she won't call guys, she won't ever pay for them, she thinks guys have to do everything. this was a fun conversation and i'm down for calling, but i not so much paying for her all the time. we've only gone on two dates, one was tennis and stuff, so no money involved; while the other was sushi (i paid).
but i'd like to see what i can do and possibly get her to pay for me one night. any tips? she's already head over heels for me, so it shouldn't be too hard... :]
You've already falled into her "Frame". You are the provider type and so you won't be getting laid no time soon. The case your in right now is that you need her more than she needs you.

Personally if you don't want to have any problems with money issues then you should do things that cost no money. I personally don't buy chicks anything unless a) There my friend b) I've had sex with her already.

Also I'm assuming you haven't had sex with her yet and its been two dates already. Have you atleast kissed her? I think this is already over. But if you don't mind being the provider guy and waiting for sex for a good amount of time then so be it. But the type of frame your in, your basically hung by the balls.

As far as getting a chick to pay for you it comes down to "Compliance" which is already in her favor so I highly doubt your going to be getting her to pay for things. But for future reference, learn to throw hoops and little compliance tests and work your way to bigger and bigger compliances. The whole purpose is to have her investing more of herself into you than you in return. It can get to the point where a chick will just buy you cloth, cook you food, etc without anything in return.

Keep us updated

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a lot easier to just pay.

She'll have way more excuses to leave you if you try to force her to pay.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe its just me, but Id take it as a negative sign. It takes two to tango. And to further use that metaphor, I can kinda understand her wanting you to lead the way, but not carry her azz.

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I've pretty much got her in my pocket. We've hooked up over 10 times in the last two months. But only those two dates. We're both in college. She already told me she likes me numerous times. I'm down for paying, but I want to see if I can make her do it. She said she's never paid for a guy or anything like that in her life.... so I just think it'd be fun to make her like me so much that she'll actually pay for my dinner :)

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Are you ready bro. Here's how you do it, if you have the balls and the drive.

Next time you f-ing, get her to the verge of coming (hopefully you can do that) Right before she comes, stop. Pull out, lay on your back and stay silent and unmoving. WHen she asks you what is wrong, and she will, say you cant talk about it now. Go to sleep leave, or do whatever, so long as it's not more sex.

If she asks again the next day or anytime before you f her again, say your not ready to talk about it. Let the suspense build.

Now, next time you f her, same thing. When she's about to come, stop suddenly, but this time dont pull out. Instead stay in her. When she asks what wrong again, say that something has been bothering you, and your not sur eif you can perform sexually until you clear it up. Pump her a few times slowly to keep her in the zone.

Now you express your need to have her pay for dinner, while pumping her occasionally. Actually, before she can respond, go back to full f-ing her, then stop again.

You can make up some stuff like she's not really valuing you, or whatever. Just make sure the message is clear. "I dont think I can continue doig this until I know you are willing to buy me dinner." Tie it in to trust issues or whatever else you come up with.

You will blow her mind with this one.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^DongFu's first idea was a lot better.

The second you hear the word "traditional", you have to pounce. "Cool! So you know how to cook up some good stuff, then! Of course, the kitchen's pretty gross. I wish I had an old fashioned woman to clean it."

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
^^DongFu's first idea was a lot better.

The second you hear the word "traditional", you have to pounce. "Cool! So you know how to cook up some good stuff, then! Of course, the kitchen's pretty gross. I wish I had an old fashioned woman to clean it."
Just out of curiosity, what dont you like about the second idea. I'm assuming you have never used this technique. Please provide an answer that goes beyond, this is a waste of time, or why bother with all this sorta thing.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you invite her some where. It's ok to pay for dinner, ice cream, a movie, or whatever when you offer it. But, anything else she wants to do; she can pay her own way.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, what dont you like about the second idea. I'm assuming you have never used this technique.
My experience, when you get a woman aroused, she gets past her fears of being branded slutty, she starts to trust you, then you're having sex, NOW IS NOT THE TIME to do any freeze out! They get pissed, and they often don't want to see you anymore.

Please provide an answer that goes beyond, this is a waste of time, or why bother with all this sorta thing.
I won't knock you for using psychology, but the timing is off. I think this sort of thing would be so much better 5 minutes AFTER sex.

Some PUA's have these NLP routines where they cuddle after sex, then get serious, and then point to the door. "What if some day, I were to walk through that door, and just not come back. Anything can happen, people change, accidents can happen . . . " Basically, associate feelings of doom and dread with you leaving. But it's best not to do that stuff during sex.

Anyhow, your 1st idea should clearly be done first. I have no problem taking a girl to expensive restaurants, if she's at my house cooking and cleaning.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
My experience, when you get a woman aroused, she gets past her fears of being branded slutty, she starts to trust you, then you're having sex, NOW IS NOT THE TIME to do any freeze out! They get pissed, and they often don't want to see you anymore.
This depends on how good you f her. WHen I know I can do a chick better than anyone else has, I have no worries about her running away or disobeying. Where else is she gonna find a DOng Fu Master. They are far and few between :rolleyes:

So, perhaps for mere mortals this is not the best approach. :D

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
This depends on how good you f her. WHen I know I can do a chick better than anyone else has, I have no worries about her running away or disobeying. Where else is she gonna find a DOng Fu Master. They are far and few between :rolleyes:

So, perhaps for mere mortals this is not the best approach. :D
Your wang-chi is strong enlightened one. As sun and moon penetrate valley and wind gush across mountain, girl reach peak and climax like avalanche.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um just say you won't have a relationship with her unless it's 2-ways, which is what a relationship is truly about.

this is so you can get her to do stuff for you like she should be doing.
btw why are you ok with having to call her all the time?

even girl friends call their guy friends.. what makes her so special that she doesn't have to call you when she wants to talk?

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Charm said:
Your wang-chi is strong enlightened one. As sun and moon penetrate valley and wind gush across mountain, girl reach peak and climax like avalanche.
This is pure poetry - Worthy of translation onto rice paper

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
foomee said:

I would never let a girl pay. I hate it!! I find money as a very tacky object. I would never let money control my personality like that. If I want to show the girl I am alpha than why in the world would I worry about who is giving up the paper?

Dead Presidents printed on cloth paper and worth less than the Euro... that is all it means to me.

BUT the process of letting a girl (that you have already calibrated) pay for something meaningless and cheap as food is weak and VERY VERY Wussy!

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I'd just say split the cost with girls.
It's completely fair that way, and you're not giving anything extra to her.

But be sure to buy her a desert, she'll like that :p

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grand Wizzard Alamar said:
Um just say you won't have a relationship with her unless it's 2-ways, which is what a relationship is truly about.

this is so you can get her to do stuff for you like she should be doing.
btw why are you ok with having to call her all the time?

even girl friends call their guy friends.. what makes her so special that she doesn't have to call you when she wants to talk?
Nevermind... I read it wrong....