Girl says she used to be addicted to heroine

U

user43770

LiveFreeX said:
I just had (Hep C-free) sex with my Chinese wife and lots of possible blood to blood contact. She initiated when I woke up... if that makes you feel any better. :)

I dont know how far down the totem pole you have to be if you are even debating having sex with an american woman.... I mean heroin addict.

How many men throughout history have fell in love with and trusted a woman with all of their being? How many posts have you made about a woman's hypergamous nature?

One of the saddest ironies I can think of is when a married man contracts an STD from his wife.

Stay confident, brother. I hope you aren't one of the ones. Sh1t happens every day.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
How many men throughout history have fell in love with and trusted a woman with all of their being? How many posts have you made about a woman's hypergamous nature?
The most beautiful thing about my marriage is that I never 'fell in love'. So while I do trust my wife, any breach of that trust gets her nixed immediately, she is keenly aware of this. I don't believe in love for a mate, only lust and obsession. You can love your brother/sister/mom/dad/wife but not really truly love your mate, we all know 'when a man falls in love, he loses control of the frame'. My wife is a best friend and I have love and respect for who she is, while the lust and one-itis has long since gone and the sex is a little boring, I have a love for her the way you would love your best male friend. I think she is good mothering material and I trust that she will be able to put our future children first, over her and my wants and needs. To me that is tantamount to a constructive and progressive marriage. I hope she never breaks the trust we've created as friends because she would wake up the next day and I would be on the first plane out. Don't hope I'm not one of those, I've created a win/win situation for me. If she decides to break that trust, I can find a much younger, hotter woman to fill her position within a day. The best way to maintain a frame is to be with someone you will never compromise your own principles for.

I actually married my wife because I don't find her very attractive, nor am I infatuated with her or her personality. I know she is pretty and my children will be somewhat attractive but I could really care less about my personal satisfaction in this regard. In fact I am quite indifferent to her sexually now even though she is cute for an Asian girl, looks never factored into my decision to marry and I was quite out of love when we tied the not. As far as I am concerned, she allows me to concentrate on my greater mission by providing periodic sex and the ability to autonomously (on her part) accomplish a secondary goal in my life (children). My primary goal to concentrate on the world, hobbies and interests and continue my business goals with the minimum of distractions. Strange enough, I don't want to be part of the game anymore as I find it too distracting to concentrate on both women and business, I think I can accomplish far more in the business world without women on my mind. Having a marriage in which I am the controller allows me to get far more work done on myself than I ever thought possible. I am finally making leaps and bounds in my career, net worth and small business and as far as I'm concerned, I will be able to father a baseball team sized family without any worry. Some swamis say that you need to abstain from sex to achieve fulfillment, I believe that to be somewhat true... I want as much sexual energy to convert into my hobbies as possible and being only somewhat attracted to my wife allows me to do this quite well. If you are curious as to what these business goals are, well I have a growing obsession to get the human race into space/Mars. I would like to see intersolar travel become a reality before I die.

Get your head around that one. ;)

Anyway, don't mean to derail the thread. There are better women out there for you OP.

Last edited:

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
The most beautiful thing about my marriage is that I never 'fell in love'. So while I do trust my wife, any breach of that trust gets her nixed immediately, she is keenly aware of this. I don't believe in love for a mate, only lust and obsession. You can love your brother/sister/mom/dad/wife but not really truly love your mate, we all know 'when a man falls in love, he loses control of the frame'. My wife is a best friend and I have love and respect for who she is, while the lust and one-itis has long since gone and the sex is a little boring, I have a love for her the way you would love your best male friend. I think she is good mothering material and I trust that she will be able to put our future children first, over her and my wants and needs. To me that is tantamount to a constructive and progressive marriage. I hope she never breaks the trust we've created as friends because she would wake up the next day and I would be on the first plane out. Don't hope I'm not one of those, I've created a win/win situation for me. If she decides to break that trust, I can find a much younger, hotter woman to fill her position within a day. The best way to maintain a frame is to be with someone you will never compromise your own principles for.

I actually married my wife because I don't find her very attractive, nor am I infatuated with her or her personality. I know she is pretty and my children will be somewhat attractive but I could really care less about my personal satisfaction in this regard. In fact I am quite indifferent to her sexually now even though she is cute for an Asian girl, looks never factored into my decision to marry and I was quite out of love when we tied the not. As far as I am concerned, she allows me to concentrate on my greater mission by providing periodic sex and the ability to autonomously (on her part) accomplish a secondary goal in my life (children). My primary goal to concentrate on the world, hobbies and interests and continue my business goals with the minimum of distractions. Strange enough, I don't want to be part of the game anymore as I find it too distracting to concentrate on both women and business, I think I can accomplish far more in the business world without women on my mind. Having a marriage in which I am the controller allows me to get far more work done on myself than I ever thought possible. I am finally making leaps and bounds in my career, net worth and small business and as far as I'm concerned, I will be able to father a baseball team sized family without any worry. Some swamis say that you need to abstain from sex to achieve fulfillment, I believe that to be somewhat true... I want as much sexual energy to convert into my hobbies as possible and being only somewhat attracted to my wife allows me to do this quite well. If you are curious as to what these business goals are, well I have a growing obsession to get the human race into space/Mars. I would like to see intersolar travel become a reality before I die.

Get your head around that one. ;)

Anyway, don't mean to derail the thread. There are better women out there for you OP.
I'm gonna quote that in its entirety so it stays around forever. That's cool that you're interested in sending people to Neptune for whatever reason, and if we need advice on how to generate warp drive power we'll be sure to ask you, but, when it comes to the interactions that most normal men want to have with women, your advice is worth absolutely zero.

Most guys don't want as a wife some subservient maid they're not even attracted to, just for the purpose of plopping out an entire village of children so as to colonize the universe quicker. Your post makes you sound like a strange robot who has no need for smelly humans other than to further your plans for galactic domination.

I'm extremely glad you opened up like that, because it shows that your views on women, marriage, children, etc. are so out of touch with pretty much everyone else that folks in this forum can safely discount your opinions on the matters at hand.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I respect a lot more ex addicts. I think they are quite strong people unlike most. But then again, you risk a lot.

Anyways, I set my life goal to become a drug addict when I hit year 70. Then it'll be my last fight. Weird. But I have to do that.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I'm extremely glad you opened up like that, because it shows that your views on women, marriage, children, etc. are so out of touch with pretty much everyone else that folks in this forum can safely discount your opinions on the matters at hand.
That's fine with me Zark and if that puts me out of touch with everyone on this forum, all the better. Life is not just about shooting your load, I've been on sosuave around 10 years now and I've had my share of girls but I think I've also wasted 10 years focusing on women and their bvllsh1t... what a huge waste of time trying to impress those things not worth impressing. The amount of effort and time men put into game could likely have already brought us warp drive. I can speak at length about game and what not but after so many lays, who the fvck cares. How will bedding random women continue to serve me in the next 20 years of my life? How will it take me further towards my goals? In short, it wont.

Zark, I have a feeling you are a butt hurt woman or some sort of mangina or a really 'warped' PUA. Making PUA the center of your life isn't healthy and if you'd actually listen to what the manosphere and red pillers talk about then you'd understand my point of view. The scope of this forum is only about picking women up and rarely encompasses the life to lead AFTER you've learned the game. There are benefits to marriage, despite what the circle jerk of pre-feminists would have you believe. AND, I believe constant pump and dump is detrimental to the system (of which we are all a part). I think extra-martial affairs lead to corruption of self and society. If this works counter to the opinions on sosuave, so be it. I'd rather spend my time working on the warp drive thanks.

You can't fault me for anything, I have a solid HB8 which does my bidding and is loyal to a T because of the way I have setup this relationship. I am married to a traditional girl and I have the best intentions of providing for my children in a healthy conservative marriage. I am re-directing my efforts elsewhere into something productive for society as a whole. What can you say about me? I'm an AFC? Nope. I'm a Chump? Nope. I'm a broke sleazeball who spends my time banging prostitutes abroad? Nope.
I'm a retired PUA with the goal of giving back to society after being freed of north american societal expectations. Yes.

You on the other hand, what have you accomplished and what will you give back to society?

Galactic Domination sounds like a worthy trade off to putting random h0es to bed every night. I'd much rather be Darth Vader than Han Solo.

----------------------------

I think we are de-railing this thread, if you want to debate me or attack me on my beliefs, start a new thread and we'll take it over there. For the rest of this thread though, the op is an idiot to even consider what a drug addict will do to his life. Once the fvcking is over, what is he left with? What happens if they accidentally have a child together? Nobody considers the consequences of their actions here. The knowledge contained on this website should allow him to pick up QUALITY women and he should be focused on that. What good is knowing game skills if he intends to use it on the lowest quality women? He would be better off re-joining the chump matrix, at least there he thinks she is a steak dinner. Don't waste your time with game if your only goal is to fvck these women, they don't deserve the time and effort and they don't add anything to your life. As an ex-PUA and sosuave club member, I am a ashamed that new PUAs are using skills on low quality women (the greatest pool being those in America). You are rewarding the manosphere's greatest enemies with things they should not have access to.

North America is on the correct path, women are choosing to be low quality and opt out of traditional roles. They are meeting low quality men who treat them like crap, pump them and dump them and leave them as single mothers. Those same women should not be rewarded by EX-BETAs who despite their betaness have quite a lot going for them unlike the natural Alpha's who are usually spending time in the lockup. Betas should be realizing that the feminists no longer hold dominion over their lives and begin to pursue women who will appreciate game skills and 'woMAN up' by learning to cook, clean and take care of kids. PUAs should not be diving back into the pool of sh1t headfirst in order to find the cleanest turd of the bunch. Game gives you super powers, so you should be seeking out super heroes not super villians. As betas we are the best worker bees of society and great things can come of a beta who is realizing his full potential. Game theory will help you unlock this, don't squander it on low quality women.

IF YOU ARE ON SOSUAVE YOU ARE AN EX BETA.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Livefree pay no attention to Zarky...she is a homeless lesbian who has been trolling pua forums for 15 years mocking and spreading disinfo amongst the men she hates so deeply

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Making PUA the center of your life isn't healthy
Firstly, anybody who's really been around knows that a PUA is a Pick Up Artist and what he practices is pick-up, or PU.

Anyone who calls hitting on chicks "PUA" has no idea what the term even refers to and knows nothing about the scene.

I see this all the time from noobs on this site and elsewhere. "I'm tired of doing PUA" or "Let me explain something about PUA." It's PU, a PUA is a person.

I'd rather spend my time working on the warp drive thanks.
That's great, so why don't you stick to the warp drive forums. You don't see me on some sort of Mars forum telling people how best to mine minerals on the red planet, because I know nothing about that sh*t and I'm not interested in it.

Since it's clear your interests and knowledge are elsewhere, then go elsewhere. Go. Go to your Martian forums. Your opinions are meaningless here.

You can't fault me for anything
I can fault you for wasting everyone's time here. Sosuave is a forum for discussing "secrets of meeting, dating, and attracting women," as it says on their masthead. Go to your martian forums. Go now.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
switch said:
you forgot to advertise chinese women this time ;)

I am all about advertising the foreign woman, BUT I think moving to their country is Pathetic with a capital P. There are PLENTY of them in the US already to choose from.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
You mean I can't refer to PUA as PICK UP ARTISTRY , you have my apologies Zark, sorry to have offended you, I will no longer bug you with my N00bish posts of success beyond America's borders.
I can fault you for wasting everyone's time here. Sosuave is a forum for discussing "secrets of meeting, dating, and attracting women," as it says on their masthead. Go to your martian forums. Go now.
Ahh yes, I see that you are correct sir Zark, this forum is for discussing those who are still trying to date and attract women. You certainly don't want to be hearing from those who have HAD success with the sosuave system and have blazed a path out of it. I am sorry Zark, you are right, birds of a feather. I suppose I should start my own forum for those who have come, conquered and now have their sights set on bigger things in life but as you say, I would be quite lonely for according to you, I would likely be the only member.

Yes Malice because the United States has so many good jobs and opportunities available for people who only want to put in a 15 hour work week. You also assume that we are all Americans. But you are right, why would I want to travel abroad when I can easily locate and endlessly pursue and game an American woman who upholds traditional American values such as slvtting it up at the local club or cheating online or spending all her time posting pics on facebook.

Boy oh boy, you guys are right, I'm pathetic and stupid!

Here I am with a good job that pays me handsomely, a nice apartment, several parcels of land at home and a nice little house in Canada (all bought with saved RMB)...oh and with a traditional woman, now wife, who was a virgin when I met her... what was I thinking.. I am truly disgusting, you are spot on, having only spent $10 American dollars on my wedding/party.. I am a poor excuse for an American man that much is certain, I don't have muscles, spend my time at gyms or spin plates. I should try and get into America where I would be able to utilize my degree in such high paying industries as Fast Food Management or Janitorial Staffing or as an underpaid and unappreciated teacher in the violent and fem-centric American school system that sends girls to college and boys to the gulag. You are right, pathetic with a capital P. I should try to get back to a system that penalizes men for having an opinion and regards any masculinity as a threat. Dang, if only I had those first world problems like dating ex-heroin addicts and figuring out how to play a woman's games and jump through her hoops... I'm pathetic, I should embrace the challenge of possibly having children with one of these American h0es and possibly navigating the American court system later on when I want custody of my children and half of my belongings... Jeez if only I lived in a place that had more murders, criminals and guns instead of this super safe and totally boring country. What was I thinking, I bow to you sir.

I'm not certain as to why they haven't banned me yet? I am a shining example of what can be done with the sosuave system and Doc Love's advice when applied outside the gaming arena. A significant portion of my life and learning experiences have been due to applying the sosuave system during my early 20's...all of my posts are consistent and my actions in life match my words but who the hell wants success stories on their own forums, when they are overrun with so many failures?

Bring on the heroin addicts and send in the clowns for you are America, home of the brave!

Last edited: