Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl says I make her feel like an object

E_Sex

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've encountered a problem with this girl that I've been talking to. She's stopped fooling around with me and trying to have sex with me, because I make her feel like an object.

Anybody else have this problem? and what do I do in this situation?

mahoney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ask her to be more specific about what things you do that make her feel this way

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
E_Sex said:
So I've encountered a problem with this girl that I've been talking to. She's stopped fooling around with me and trying to have sex with me, because I make her feel like an object.

Anybody else have this problem? and what do I do in this situation?
Have you tried doing non sex related things?

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably have just been f^%king too much.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Girl says I make her feel like an object = she thinks you are too emotionally cold..

1. if she is still Fing you then keep doing what you are doing..
2. if she is cutting off sex then make her her think you see value in her outside of sex..

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed with last post....bottom line you need to build more of an emotional connection with her. show her that its not all about the sex. doing something fun outside the bedroom wouldnt be a bad idea. or the next time she comes over just dont initiate or have sex with her, while doing something fun. then kick her out saying, you cant stay i have to get up early tomorrow.

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a speech like this once after a first date that started with drinks and ended up with us back at my place doing everything but fvcking.

So for date 2 I proposed that we go bowling, have no drinks, and do it at a place that wasn't really very close to either of our apartments. I sincerely told her that I enjoyed her company and had no problem with a date and us not getting sexual.

She accepted, we went and had fun. Afterwards she attacked me in the parking lot. Then she asked to go have some wine at my place. I told her that I wasn't sure, as I didn't want her to think it was just sexual. She reassured me. We went back to my place. Happy ending.