Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl said it didnt click

Old Spice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out with a girl tonight who i knew was attracted to me because she told a friend of mine. We went out. She said it didnt click. I have NEVER been told this and have been on a lot of dates. How should i take this? Is it me or is it circunstantial?

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
I'd tell that girl thank you for being more upfront about it. I wish more girls were like that.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
Going to echo the guys here saying, be thankful she rejected you with grace. Like a a lady!! Man girls like that are so rare! How old are you OP?

Anyway you should ask her why, so you can amend yourself for the future

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old Spice said:
Went out with a girl tonight who i knew was attracted to me because she told a friend of mine. We went out. She said it didnt click. I have NEVER been told this and have been on a lot of dates. How should i take this? Is it me or is it circunstantial?
In life, never say never, and there is always a first time for everything. Is this the first time you ever got rejected? Well, don't worry, son, you are still alive. You'll eventually get over it.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like others have said, it's a polite rejection. You can't be everyone's type. It could be down to something as basic as not having the right things in common.

Everyone gets this, but be thankful she didn't lead you on, play with your head etc. I'm always grateful when a girl gets to the point like this.

Reaction score
You could of turned the tables on her, something like

'Yeah I think you are right, you are a very sweet girl and we had some fun but I don't see anything between us. Im glad we could be honest about this now, its unusual to find a girl like that'

Now her interest level has just gone up, that 'no click' is bull****. The only reason you didnt click was because her interest level wasnt high enough. You can be out on a date with a girl and say anything as long as their interest level is high enough.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
justanothernormalguy said:
You could of turned the tables on her, something like

'Yeah I think you are right, you are a very sweet girl and we had some fun but I don't see anything between us. Im glad we could be honest about this now, its unusual to find a girl like that'.
Yep, I've done that before with almost the same wording and it has paid off a number of times.

Be prepared for a bit of a hostile response from some chicks, but that is usually a positive sign because it shows they care. But also expect to move on as it won't do anything if the spark just isn't there.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a very simple question to answer. she told your friend she thought you were a cute cuy (physical attraction). when you went on a date with her you didnt show her enough personality to keep her attracted to you. (emotional attraction) my guess is she thought you were boring. you need to work on your attraction skills "GAME". even good looking guys lose the girl if they have no game. girls will fall for a guy with a good personality 9 times out 10. so work on showing her more of your personality, and triggering her emotions for attraction. remember being good looking is not enough if she thinks you are boring.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JPlaya said:
I'd tell that girl thank you for being more upfront about it. I wish more girls were like that.
That, for real.