Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl replies late, but otherwise seems interested

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Harry Wilmington said:
Actually, I'm glad you brought this up, because it's simply not true. It's a belief that's touted on these boards all the time in an attempt to scare guys into contacting her non-stop, but - as you can attest to based on the various post on these boards - hitting a girl up everyday isn't keeping her around.

Have you ever SEEN the messages guys send to women on dating sites, or via text messaging? They're ATROCIOUS. A bunch of guys sending messages where they're either sucking up to her, over-complimenting her, sending lewd jokes, giving her nicknames, or talking to her about stuff she doesn't care about. And this is, like, 98% of messages most girls get sent.

The reason I'm confident about waiting 3 to 4 days to contact a woman between dates is simple: I know I'm going to show her a GREAT time and say the right things to her IN PERSON, on the date, FACE TO FACE, that's going to make her feel GREAT about herself and about being around me. Then, while I'm not talking to her for 4 days, she's going to be getting a bunch of messages from other guys talking about the things I mentioned in the previous paragraph. And reading these things is going to piss her off, and remind her of how great a time she had with ME, the only guy who's NOT currently messaging her but who she wants to hear from because I don't say the dumb stuff these other guys are saying.

That's why, when I hit her up 4 days later, she's not only happy to see me, but also willing to go on any kind of date I mention and/or do "extra" things as an incentive to hear from me more often. Meanwhile, none of those other guys she's hearing from every day are getting a date with her. Why? Because they're not INTERESTING enough.

You guys really need to stop applying the way guys look at dating to the way girls date. Guy logic says "If I had all these options hitting me up, I'd be going out with all of them!" Women don't date that way - girl "emotional" logic says: "I have all these options hitting me up, but I only want to talk to/go out with the ones I feel a connection with." Thus, they are actually pickier about the number of people they go out with than we are - which, again, is why I'm more than comfortable waiting to hit up a woman between dates; because I know that, by being patient, I'm going to look better to her than those other guys that are appearing too needy.

Hope this helps!

its true and does not mean you should keep contacting her cause that not help its just the reality of most human females they like many many sex partners and no matter how great you are she will crave sex with new random men