Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Remembers Everything-sign Of High Il?

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been dating this girl who seems like the shy reserve type. Therefore it has been hard gauging her IL.

For those who know my posts, I am a big fan of Anti-Dump who stresses the need to determine a girls IL before expending valuable time and energy on her.

The one positive is she always seems to remember the slightest and minute details of our conversations, i,e what I said, comments I have made, etc. Things I dont even remember. And she even remembered the names of my brothers and sister even though I only casually mentioned them maybe once or twice.

Either this girl is trying to show off her keen memory and attention to detail or she has thought about me so much that these things are ingrained in her head. The latter would surely be a sign of high IL because why would you even bother to analyze what was said in a conversation and remember it if you were not interested in that person? I know I wouldn't.

Any thoughts?

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good sign but this alone does not mean that she has a high interest level. There are other signs that show a girls interest level.

1. Never flakes.
2. Never turns you down for sex.
3. Would rather be with you than her friends.
4. Is always available and returns your phone calls quickly.
5. Initiates kino.
6. Is happy to be with you no matter what you guys do.
7. Initiates sex.

If your girl passes on all these 7 points than she a High IL.

Jason88

Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be that there's high interest for you.

However, I can remember conversations I had with people down to the littlest detail... and not just with girls I was interested in but all conversations. For me its something thats really hard to shutoff. Maybe this girl is the same way.

But, if there's other indicators that she's into you then this could be a strong positive.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Either she is interested in you or she's an artist. Artists tend to be very tuned in to details. My 21 year old daughter is an extremely talented artist and she hones in on things like that.