Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl rejects my kiss yet still keeps wanting to go out

Tyrone Biggums

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next her. A girl who sends mixed signals or confuses has low interest. Don't hang out with her anymore and find other chicks.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tyrone Biggums said:
Next her. A girl who sends mixed signals or confuses has low interest. Don't hang out with her anymore and find other chicks.
I don't know about Nexting her quite yet. It may be an interesting experiment to continue hanging out with her; but on her dime. I say finding out if she's willing to pay for his company there may be some other interest. Either way, he'd either find out definitively if he's in the LJBF zone and/or get a couple of free meals out of it. :up:

Hey don't laugh, women do it all the time...

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, do what Francisco says :) ^^

The worst thing you could do now is reward her by you asking her out again.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey don't laugh, women do it all the time...
I would have laughed a few months ago, now i just silently nod my head

--
I don't believe o'l boy is in friends zone yet because she's asking to hang out, so at the very least this girl thinks he MIGHT be an AFC but is willing to give more chances for whatever reasons... I liked the advice the oher guy gave, train her like a dog...

-Cod3r

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she said "Im not that kinda girl." I would have said "What kind of girl is that?"

If you macked her there and then you could have found out her intentions...

I got a feeling shes friendzoning.....however i think you should carry on for now. See where things go. Unless you have other options open at the moment.

Sarge On!

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
EXACTLY:

HER: I'm not that kind of girl!
YOU: What kind of girl is that?
HER: Uh, uh, I just...... (cut her off)
YOU: Ya know I don't think I can date a girl who doesn't like to kiss. This isnt gonna work out. (Start to move away)
HER: Hey wait a sec. It's just that......... (cut her off again)
YOU: Nah, you're right, I guess we should just be friends. We're just not compatible......

At this point she's gonna be blown away. It's time for some serious ass-kissing on her part if she still truly wants to date you. I'm no super DJ but I've dealt with these situations before and you need to get her chasing after YOU. Walk away and if she chases you she's yours...........

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:yes: to Buckwild and Francisco's suggestions.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a nutshell, take control of the situation yourself. Make her show her hand by calling her bluff. Make her put up or shut up.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
In a nutshell, take control of the situation yourself. Make her show her hand by calling her bluff. Make her put up or shut up.
I agree. But i wouldnt be so sure to next her so soon. You know what they say about relationships where you wait to lay the girl a month or so later?...exactly those are relationships.

You can say this is a similar scenario, some girls are more inexperienced/shy and prefer to go slowly. I recall once on date #1 with this girl i went for a kiss close, she wasnt ready and turned and all i got was her side lip. Date #2 i didnt bother...even after i got the same signs you did of her being interested. Date #3...makeout session baby.

patience can really pay off sometimes.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screwit is right. I know one gal who was brought up really religious, but isn't any more, though still very inexperienced, who gets a bit closer at times, then backs way, way off. Like 2 steps forward, 1 step back, 2 more steps forward, 3 steps back, 3 steps forward, 3 steps back, etc. Flirts like mad over IM, skittish and inconsistent in person. I could see myself eventually getting involved with her, though it will take a long time for her to get to the point she trusts anyone enough. I just enjoy her company as a friend, continue to flirt and have fun with her, and if it happens someday, it happens someday.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonhomme said:
... I just enjoy her company as a friend, continue to flirt and have fun with her, and if it happens someday, it happens someday.
That's the difference though, you are satisfied with the friendship and -.- wasn't.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having others in the mix -- or even doing things to bring others into the mix -- makes it easier.

But, to quote the great philosopher Yogi Berra: If the people don't want to come out to the ballpark; nobody's gonna stop them.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I smell an AW.

It's just a KISS, come on... (unless the girl is ultra-conservative, in which case, have fun :p).