Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl REALLY wants to be friends

Du Work Son

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i've decided to next this girl i've talked to for almost a year and have gotten NOWHERE with (yes, a year)

i ignored her texts for a couple days and she finally called me and i picked up.

i told her i was looking for a relationship and shes not the one for me. she says im weird around her (i touch her too much apparently) and she was getting comfortable untill i started touching too much.

she said she wont date me until i change (stop smoking pot basically lol). but i call BS on that.

so i guess my real question is why does she wanna be my friend so bad? it makes no sense. i tried ignoring her agian and i get a text saying "um i dont think i can stop talking to u lol" maybe she just wants to take it REAL slow? shes a virgin and has only dated a couple times. i honestly think she deonst even know what shes doing.

what should i do? keep being friends with her and date other girls or just drop her completely?

El Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she doesn't get enough attention and your the only guy who will always be there for her to talk and she doesn't want to lose that. Thats my opinion anyway. I'd definitely keep going after other girls and who knows maybe she will get jealous and change her mind about you. In the mean time dont always be there for her and show her you're moving on to other things

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had some "friends" like that. They insist and insist and insist they want to be friends and talk and talk and talk but there's absolutely no interest there.

It's painful and you'll make up a ****load of excuses until one day you break it off. How I'd use this girl? As a distanced friend that you barely talk to but you can use as a social hub of some sort. make other friends off her every once and a while, but screw that whole "she's taking this slow" bull****. What I do now (as someone who's not quite there but getting there) is use any unattracted girl as a contact or an aquaintance while finding other girls.

Du Work Son

Don Juan
Reaction score
whats with her not liking me touch her though? shouldnt they wanna be touched if they have interest? thats what the DJ bible says at least..

i think its just because shes just young and doesnt have any experience. that is why i think it makes her feel uncomfortable.

its weird though isnt it? i think i have a theory on this. girls wanna have freindsships like guys are friends with each other. have u ever noticed how short lived a girl & girl friendship is? they can NEVER have friends since childhood like we do

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
whats with her not liking me touch her though? shouldnt they wanna be touched if they have interest?
Because she ISN'T Interested. Can't you tell? If a fat chick walked up to you and started putting her gruby hands on your chest, you'd be disgusted? Or a ugly chick, or a loser chick, or whatever causes you to repel, you are the same thing to her.

Take the hint, use her for her friends and companionship and find new plates.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
Because she ISN'T Interested. Can't you tell? If a fat chick walked up to you and started putting her gruby hands on your chest, you'd be disgusted? Or a ugly chick, or a loser chick, or whatever causes you to repel, you are the same thing to her.

Take the hint, use her for her friends and companionship and find new plates.
i'm gonna have to say docs that, it doesn't nesscarily mean that she's not intrested she could be insecure. hell i had a girl who was just a friend and she did find me attractive, just for some reason it won't develop into anything more than a friendship.

but she let me slap her butt, touch her, hug her, almost kiss her but that never happend, hold her basiclly everything except bang her.. but i've had my hands down her pants before messing around.

and come to find from another friend, that this chick isn't intrested at least that's what she told her girlfriend who told my friend who told me. haha since then i've distanced myself and everytime i call she jumps all over it. weird but whatever.. just goes to show you "it don't mean shyt"

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
christz said:
i had a girl who was just a friend
Ok.

christz said:
but i've had my hands down her pants before messing around.
Do you put your hands down the pants of your guy friends? If not, then she's not a "friend". You basically have a relationship without the formal title. You don't need to have sex for it to suddenly be classified as a relationship.

christz said:
this chick isn't intrested at least that's what she told her girlfriend
So you're trusting her words to someone else more than her actions towards you?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Du Work Son said:
whats with her not liking me touch her though? shouldnt they wanna be touched if they have interest? thats what the DJ bible says at least..
The DJ Bible is just a manual filled with techniques done by other members that may have worked for them but not for everyone. You should have went out and tried kino on many girls not just a few and then you would have known when to use it and when not to, other wise you are just being a robot. Your inexperience of what kino is about and when to use it is evidently lacking here.

Du Work Son said:
i think its just because shes just young and doesnt have any experience. that is why i think it makes her feel uncomfortable...
Funny I could have said the same thing about you. Any guy that is just talking to a chick for over a year and doesn't get anywhere with her is probably young and inexperience.....

Du Work Son said:
its weird though isnt it? i think i have a theory on this. girls wanna have freindsships like guys are friends with each other. have u ever noticed how short lived a girl & girl friendship is? they can NEVER have friends since childhood like we do
You are reading too much into it. Chicks collect friends just like they collect dolls. They get a kick out of the attention you can give them but just because you give them attention doesn't mean you can get into their pants. If she meets some guy she really likes and he will have her wrapped under his little finger, you will barley hear from her unless she wants to talk about her relationship with him to you. You will become the gay guy, the third wheel, the teddy bear, the shoulder to cry on, emotional tampon etc... get my drift??

Du Work Son

Don Juan
Reaction score
christz said:
i'm gonna have to say docs that, it doesn't nesscarily mean that she's not intrested she could be insecure. hell i had a girl who was just a friend and she did find me attractive, just for some reason it won't develop into anything more than a friendship.

but she let me slap her butt, touch her, hug her, almost kiss her but that never happend, hold her basiclly everything except bang her.. but i've had my hands down her pants before messing around.

and come to find from another friend, that this chick isn't intrested at least that's what she told her girlfriend who told my friend who told me. haha since then i've distanced myself and everytime i call she jumps all over it. weird but whatever.. just goes to show you "it don't mean shyt"
yeah she is REALLY insecure. she gets jealous really easily and she tries to hide it but i can just tell it bothers the **** out of her. shes always talking about other girls and how they put on too much makeup, look orange, etc.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you actually were done with this chick, you wouldn't be posting about her. Move on, she seems psychotic or uninterested, or both. Don't let her put her drama in your life.

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you do, don't change for her (quit smoking pot, etc). Doing this means that she is a higher value than you, and it is very unattarctive. You did a good thing by clearly telling her what your intentions are. A comfortable friendship with her is impossible now. Tell her to call you when she changes her mind and leave it at that (make sure you say 'when' and not 'if'). Otherwise, when you see her around, say 'hi' and be nice and act like nothing happened.

loco2chon

Don Juan
Reaction score
handle said:
What I do now (as someone who's not quite there but getting there) is use any unattracted girl as a contact or an aquaintance while finding other girls.

Hmm... This is my point of view on the subject... You're right! Making a bunch of friends with unattractive girls works. I have a bunch of chick friends that are like 5-6. These girls, believe it or not have friends. Some might have very nice looking chicks as friends. Them being your friends will give you advantages. You never know, these friends might start liking you. It's not a bad thing as long as you don't give her wings. But if she starts liking you, she'll start talking about you to other chicks. Who might then start checking you out and if they like you. There is your free ticket :D. Likes like going for the same guy sometimes... Don't ask me why, but i've seen this happen. It's weird :-/.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man a whole month would have been enough to know she doesn't like you..

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
Ok.

Do you put your hands down the pants of your guy friends? If not, then she's not a "friend". You basically have a relationship without the formal title. You don't need to have sex for it to suddenly be classified as a relationship.

So you're trusting her words to someone else more than her actions towards you?
all really good points, hmm maybe i saw it all wrong, although she does flake whenever it comes down to just me and her haveing some alone time pretty much everytime.. however she will jump at the chance to meet hang out in a group its only then does she allow me to single her out and pull her into a private area to "talk"

so i guess its that aspect of the whole "relationship" that i've come to find that were just friends. but at the same time it is weird she allows me to get all over her buisness and people around us notice she's really "different" around me. (more bubbly, more animated, playfull with everybody)