girl read me out

eko

Don Juan
Reaction score
She called me ****y and asked me if I had something to prove. I was kinda ****y, I should definitely tone that down a bit. she found out about how many girls ive been with in the past like month and called me a man slut too :woo: I told her i didn't have anything to prove and im not really a ****y *******

but she kept asking me about these girls ive been with... I tried to sorta avoid it but she kept on about it. like if we're still together etc. I don't know if this is good or bad. This girl is tricky, she's b*tchy, and is like the smartest and sharpest one ever. she's pretty ****y herself

So what should one do if an interested girl asks about other girls. I'm definitely single at the moment and not hooking up with anyone... Should you try to avoid it?

Reaction score
This is a tough call Eko...But I think she might be a little curious in a jealous manner. Why else would she care about how many girls you were with if she was not interested? You are doing a good job keeping your options open though and don't get attached to one girl like I currently have.

Yeah, once you know you are overdoing the ****y, tone it down a little. To be on the safe side, I tend to be a little more funnier than ****y so show I have a more humor and fun side to me.

Good luck + let me know whats happenin

Bjj_playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i was wondering the same thing....i chilled with a girl last night and she kept asking me about something she heard at school with some other girls.

clix

Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her you were taking them out on a test drive, not in a literal sense, but something along the lines of seeing if they were worth the time.

eko

Don Juan
Reaction score
clix said:
tell her you were taking them out on a test drive, not in a literal sense, but something along the lines of seeing if they were worth the time.
thats kinda what i implied.... i told her i like to keep my options open unless someone worthwhile comes along.

But i just don't wanna come off as needy... anything but needy. Cause this is the girl I asked a few times to hang out and said no, now all the sudden she wants to. Girls seriously have some like super powers to read people's minds, they are so keen and sharp. Really annoying

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You let her pass judgement on you, and took it like a little b1tch. You qualified yourself to her and let her bone you in the azz with her proverbial penis.

You failed.

A better response to her "tests":

her: "you're such a man slut/*****" [passing judgement, testing, baiting]

you: "Pfff...says the kettle to the teapot"

-------

her: "You're so ****y" [passing judgement, testing, baiting, whatever]

you: "damn straight, b1tch!"
or
you: "what was that...oh, you want...c0ck?" and make as if to unzip your pants.

-------

She was testing to see if there was actually a true person behind all your smoke and mirrors. By accepting her judgement and accepting(right away i might add) that she was correct in her judgement, you let her walk all over you.

You blew it, my friend.

next.

eko

Don Juan
Reaction score
BluEyes said:
You let her pass judgement on you, and took it like a little b1tch. You qualified yourself to her and let her bone you in the azz with her proverbial penis.

You failed.

A better response to her "tests":

her: "you're such a man slut/*****" [passing judgement, testing, baiting]

you: "Pfff...says the kettle to the teapot"

-------

her: "You're so ****y" [passing judgement, testing, baiting, whatever]

you: "damn straight, b1tch!"
or
you: "what was that...oh, you want...c0ck?" and make as if to unzip your pants.

-------

She was testing to see if there was actually a true person behind all your smoke and mirrors. By accepting her judgement and accepting(right away i might add) that she was correct in her judgement, you let her walk all over you.

You blew it, my friend.

next.
yeah she did walk all over me in that. that was like the only time i slipped though. i was just tired of playing games with her. I'm telling you this is one tough b*tch though. Oh well... next. shes probably not worth the effort