Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl punched me and I got her kicked out of the bar

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Does zinc really want to be that guy who runs to the cops like a little b!tch?

Little b1tch? What the fck is this? The only little b1tch is the one who doesn't lay the smack down on her. Go to the police and report her.
A guy ran up to a Chicago cop car recently with a knife sticking out of his neck, and the cop just drove off. The officer wasn't reprimanded, because he didn't break any rules. He just said he didn't feel safe getting out to help the guy, and that's good enough for the court.
Should have been fired.

How come cowardice is rewarded in your country? I thought you guys were the Americans, you used to be known internationally as scrappers. Now you're just a bunch starbucks drinking safe spacers. This is why your women think they can do whatever they want.

Last edited:

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Good job mate. The way you handled it made it seem like you are aware of the club.

I would stay away from clubs and bars in general. They attract people who come from broken homes.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Little b1tch? What the fck is this? The only little b1tch is the one who doesn't lay the smack down on her. Go to the police and report her.
I think it's definitely debatable that being a little b*tch = not filing a police report, in a case where no damage was done.

Just sayin it's debatable

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Well if that's the case, then no one should be upset when this girl winds up missing a few teeth and absolutely everyone should be calling her a little ***** for going to police. Double standards.

Fk that noise, you guys are technically white knighting and shaming him for trying to correct a b1tches behavior in the nicest way possible. Have a feeling a lot of you are pvssy ass white knights in hiding. Talk a lot a sh1t but when push comes to shove, we know who wears the pants.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if that's the case, then no one should be upset when this girl winds up missing a few teeth and absolutely everyone should be calling her a little ***** for going to police. Double standards.

Fk that noise, you guys are technically white knighting and shaming him for trying to correct a b1tches behavior. Have a feeling a lot of you are pvssy ass white knights in hiding. Talk a lot a sh1t but when push comes to shove, we know who wears the pants.
He did absolutely crush her dignity and get her kicked out of the bar though.

I don't see how your example shows double standard. In your example she gets her teeth knocked out. So yeah, obviously file a police report. In the OP's case, there was no damage and he had the last laugh.

I agree though that if he had punched a girl and caused no damage, he'd be in more trouble for sure.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
He did absolutely crush her dignity and get her kicked out of the bar though.
Its not enough. Kicked out of a bar in exchange for pain and possibly damage? She could have put his eye out. Would you let a dude do this to you and be happy if he just got kicked out? No zinc you need to get the fvck out of this twisted feminist culture and into a good healthy one where they still deliver regular beatings for bad behavior. The western world is finished.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fk that noise, you guys are technically white knighting and shaming him for trying to correct a b1tches behavior in the nicest way possible. Have a feeling a lot of you are pvssy ass white knights in hiding
Show me where if I am wrong, but I don't believe a single poster had a problem with what zinc did. If anything, they didn't think he went far enough. Basically there are three reactions here:
1) They agreed with what zinc did (I'm in this category)
2) They wanted him to go further and call the police
3) They wanted him to go further and punch her in the mouth

No one that I see here has shamed zinc at all for doing what he did.

By the way, when I said he would be acting like a little b!tch if he had gone to the police, I should explain that I grew up in the counterculture. We were suspicious of the police, and anyone who went to the government over a relatively minor problem like this (there was no injury involved) WOULD be considered a little b!tch. We tried to keep the cops out of our lives whenever possible. Live by the sword, die by the sword, that sort of thing. But YMMV.

Amilz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting to walk out of a bar is not punishment. She can simply walk into another bar or return to that bar at another date. She should have went to jail. Imagine if a guy punched somebody, man or woman, they wouldn't just walk him out they would throw him out in a way that caused bodily harm and or had him arrested.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kciked from the bar is bare minimum, if was a guy the cops would be right outside waiting for him bing kicked, press charges, if nothing happen sue her, do it fast though, before they just delete the tapes

@zekko

the ones shaming are the ones telling him to not be that guy, or the little bitchy who run to the cops

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't imagine how someone lets a woman land a punch to the face. Do you just close your eyes and wait? Are you really trying to make sure she connects, like helping her along because you want her to hit you?

I'd be embarrassed if a dude could land a good punch on me. But a woman? That's like striking out at slow pitch softball.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he handled it well. What else was he going to do? Sock her in public and get massacred? As for calling the cops, probably wouldn't amount to much. But it would be hilarious if she got charged.

Also I cant believe that video of the white/musilm girls getting slapped. Those dudes literally came out of nowhere in like 2 seconds to her "rescue". White Knightery, still alive and well. It's not like she was getting beaten, she got a baby slap.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't imagine how someone lets a woman land a punch to the face. Do you just close your eyes and wait? Are you really trying to make sure she connects, like helping her along because you want her to hit you?

I'd be embarrassed if a dude could land a good punch on me. But a woman? That's like striking out at slow pitch softball.
Surprise surprise, another passive aggressive comment by BB. So easy for people like you to run your mouth on the net. Was wasted out of my mind when it happened and wasn't even paying attention to her at that point until it connected. Had already began to turn away from her.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is becoming a dead horse. OP did a good job. Whether or not he should also call the police or be able to dodge attacks from girls, whatever

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the ones shaming are the ones telling him to not be that guy, or the little *****y who run to the cops
No one shamed him, because he wasn't that guy, and he had no intention of going to the cops (which would be a ridiculous overreaction, IMO).

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one shamed him, because he wasn't that guy, and he had no intention of going to the cops (which would be a ridiculous overreaction, IMO).
really? its not shamming if he don't do it, if he did it was then? can you really read what you are saying here? ridiculous overreaction is false rape acusation, ridiculous overreation is a girl word have more value then your own word, overreaction is you have to prove you are inocent.

if was the other way around, he would be beaten before the cops get him, the girl? oh yeah just kick her out, like I said kicking her out of the place is bare minimum. now he should teach not only her, but anyone who see this or read about it then a woman, like any person, will have do deal with the consequences of her act, peting a person just because is a girl is the reason for your complains about the world being ****ed up

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of the few cases where I agree with the leftists we need more "refugees", they will surely fix the problem with overconfident violent women.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would it be an over reaction if a guy assaulted you?
If you read my previous post, I have already said that I would NOT call the cops if a guy in a bar had punched me and there was no injury. Him getting kicked out would be enough. I'm not big on involving the police in every little incident in my life, that has nothing to do with the gender war, that's my personal philosophy. A drunken, ineffectual punch in a bar where no harm was done - that doesn't rise to the level of involving the police for me. I'm sure they, and the tax payers money, have more important things to do.

That does NOT mean I approve of false accusations of rape, assaults at presidential campaigns, or immediate vilification of men, and it is a straw man to suggest that it does.

IMO, she was dragged off begging and crying, that was appropriate to teach her a lesson. Whether or not she learns it depends on how smart she is (and possibly how much she drinks).

Do you really want to set the precedent for police involvement every time there's an altercation between men and women? Because I'll tell you who is going to end up on the short end of that stick. Part of the problem is that the government has taken the place of men for the protector role.

its not shamming if he don't do it, if he did it was then?
Is that supposed to be English?