Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl prefers the AFC?

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're good looking you can get any girl you want. Doesn't matter if you are AFC. They will get rid of you later but you always have an advantage because you are a handsome man.
Impossible. You won't get most girls you want. It's a fact. Can you get a sh1tload of girls that you desire? Absolutely. A good looking guy has an advantage over a less good looking in terms of that girl, but if he's a little bit sharper, he can outdo him. ;)

~Donjoscantosie

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good looking man with game > good looking man with no game.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In Terms of early advantage, EASILY! But overall, not hardly.

Watch Keys to the VIP Episode 13:

John A.K.A. Wilk vs. Cobra Commander Phil.

John's got all the advantages over Phil. Height, looks, wealth, and social value. But guess what? Phil still won. There was also word that the other two "games" they did, that they didn't show...Phil's two girls were hot and going crazy over him while John's weren't as hot and did like him too.

Don't underestimate the lesser looking guy.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heyjose25points said:
In Terms of early advantage, EASILY! But overall, not hardly.

Watch Keys to the VIP Episode 13:

John A.K.A. Wilk vs. Cobra Commander Phil.

John's got all the advantages over Phil. Height, looks, wealth, and social value. But guess what? Phil still won. There was also word that the other two "games" they did, that they didn't show...Phil's two girls were hot and going crazy over him while John's weren't as hot and did like him too.

Don't underestimate the lesser looking guy.
It's all about your attitude, mindset, and dominance. But at the end of the day, if the girl doesn't even give you a CHANCE to show any of these traits then it's game over. Good looking guys get chances, ugly guys usually don't. On top of that the whole time she is going to keep wondering and rationalizing why she likes an ugly guy. In her mind she knows he is ugly, but her heart is telling her different. The ugly guy is going to have to be on top of his game 24/7, he can't afford to slip up; while the same girl would be A LOT more forgiving with a good looking guy. It's the sad truth.

friend of a friend

Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
If you're good looking you can get any girl you want. Doesn't matter if you are AFC. They will get rid of you later but you always have an advantage because you are a handsome man.
It's not that simple. I've gotten an unbelievable amount of attention from hot chicks based on my looks, but I admit that I've been too AFC to approach. And surprise, surprise, nothing ever happens. I've run into a few girls who have had the confidence to be forthright in going after me, but the vast majority are waiting for a guy who's willing to take the initiative.